Boo 7-October 12th-Randall's Island NY —Take IV

damn I heard rain too for this wknd. fuck-it I'm still there!! I need this party.

Originally posted by RudeBwoyJunglist:
Whats up peeps.. its me Paul (PartEkidRepsAcosta)
I lost my password for my old name and couldn't get it back... yay!!... greenlighter for pauly!!
Katie, my thoughts are with you... family first then party
Weather man says the rain should tapper off by 10am saturday... hopefully this forecast will hold up... 36 hrs. from now people, rain or shine my ass will be dancing all night!!!!

you pussy ass greenlighter ;) now we are gonna have to jump you in at boo again, tisk tisk tisk.

I think that TopRocka's idea is good. Multiple meet-ups are the way to go and the times and place seem fine to me. We really should confirm something before it gets too late, any other yaes or naes (sp?)? Tomorrow is almost here :) :-()

Originally posted by TopRocka:
Enter; your friendly neighborhood TopRocka :D
Left of the main stage (if looking at it) at 3 PM, 6 PM, 9 PM.
Thoughts? Comments? Other ideas?

Sounds like a plan. I sent out an e-mail earlier to a few people with my cell phone #... I'll have it on me thru the weekend. Feel free to rally 'round me... I live for this shit.

So theres officially nothing for anyone in my family to do until the service Tuesday. We're all losing our minds with boredom, and doing alot of cleaning as a result. Therefore...
I have been slowly corrupting my aunts' minds with the idea that I should go be with a *few* close friends in CT tomorrow, just for one day, since otherwise I'm just gonna sit at home being miserable. After all, my friends arent going to that "concert in NYC" after all cuz of rain. ;) Hopefully peer pressure works well on mi madre, and I can go tomorrow. If there was something, anything to do here, I wouldnt consider going, but hey if I'm just losing my mind, might as well go insane with my Bluelighters. :)
*fingers crossed*
and in any case... IT'S TOMORROW!!!! yay for everyone going!!
Peace ~Katie

Well, I was praying and praying. Apparently God doesn't exist.
After speaking to my union representative, I've found out that the "check in the mail" will by no means be sent. The bastards at work are claiming I've already taken and been paid for my vacation time. Mind you, when I quit I had been working there a week longer than a year. I only qualified to receive paid vacation after that year so you tell me when I took that vacation?!
BASTARDS!

Originally posted by bdreligrrl:
So theres officially nothing for anyone in my family to do until the service Tuesday. We're all losing our minds with boredom, and doing alot of cleaning as a result. Therefore...
I have been slowly corrupting my aunts' minds with the idea that I should go be with a *few* close friends in CT tomorrow, just for one day, since otherwise I'm just gonna sit at home being miserable. After all, my friends arent going to that "concert in NYC" after all cuz of rain. ;) Hopefully peer pressure works well on mi madre, and I can go tomorrow. If there was something, anything to do here, I wouldnt consider going, but hey if I'm just losing my mind, might as well go insane with my Bluelighters. :)
*fingers crossed*
and in any case... IT'S TOMORROW!!!! yay for everyone going!!
Peace ~Katie

/me crosses his fingers as well
good luck, hope to see your ass with us! :D

Hehehe, I'm soooo going to hell. But what's new.
Mom: Well are there any local friends you can hang out with tomorrow instead, to get your mind off everything?
Katie: Can I go see Jamal and Cheryl and Dave? In, uh... Boston? :D
Mom: Of course!
See you guys tomorrow at Boo. ;)
Peace ~Katie

YAY KATIE!!! Dont worry, we'll take goooooood care of ya :)
Rain or Shine, its on baby! woooweeeee

according to weather.com, right now, at 3:35 pm, friday october 11, the forecast for tomorrow looks like this:
day: 90% chance of precipitation, wind of 17 mph, 65 degrees.
night: 20% chance of precipitation, wind of 15 mph, 59 degrees.
sunset (not that we'll be able to see it) will be at 6:20 PM.
soooOOOooo... it won't be too bad at night, which is cool... i was more worried it'd be like 45 degrees out, but it's gonna be like 60 *crosses fingers*
i'm gonna go get some ponchos, just in case. and a disposable camera.
[ 11 October 2002: Message edited by: THeRaVeToY ]

does ne1 know if u can buy tickets at the door? cuz i might go.....

yes can u buy tickets at the door cuz im goin but i cant make it to ticketmaster and i dont wanna go all the way to new york and not be able to get in....???

man, its gonna suck if it rains, hopefully itll be just a drizzle. anyway im still pumped for this, see everyone tommrow!

last call for me, driving up soon, can't wait for this. I guess I'll see ya when I see ya :)
REMEMBER party safe & well above all, later

to everyone who is going tomorrow:
have a great time and be safe. i'm jealous, but i'll get over it.

tix are more at the door, like 60 or 65.
better to just go to a ticket outlet on the way, it'll save ya a few bucks.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I drove WAY off-Cape tonite in the rain to buy tix for me and Allye... only to get home at 10:30pm and have her say she can't go after all... GRRR... so now, on one of the most random whims ever, I'm picking up my HS best friend Amy in Providence and bringing her lol. Time to pop her party cherry with Boo. :) I've been promising to bring her to a party for a good year and a half at least, so here we go!! :)
I can't wait to see all of you, for most it's been too, too long. :)
Drive safe everyone, and party safe too!
Peace and Love ~Katie