• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighters I miss....

Has anyone heard from 'Ceres' recently ? I know I was missing for a while but I cant remember the last time they posted. Catinthehat hasn't been posting is culinary masterpieces for a while either ?

Don't know about Ceres but CITH is around... Posting on Squatjuice anyway :)

Ceres made a few sparse posts a few months back, said he didn't have much time for forums these days.

Sid.

I liked Sid. He spoke his mind. He liked his drugs. He was good value.

Really? I thought he seemed sound from a public facing point of view but then you hear about him using bluelight to scam people behind the scenes and you have to wonder what sort of person he really is in real life. Although the same goes for anyone I guess. Maybe consumer is a 19 year old Welsh bird called Connie. We just can't know for sure. ;)

I actually remember another former BL'er referring to consumer as 'connie' a few times.

Sid was banned after he was outed a North Korean spy. Over the years he has been cleverly and systematically researching, discussing drugs, their use and synthesis on here and various other forums. As a devoted disciple of Kim Jong-Un and also through his fundamental patriotism he would often bravely test the many psychoactive substances that the Koreans were using to build an Ultimate Weapon Of Class A destruction, which, if detonated over the capital would leave everyone happy and right on and vulnerable to invasion

Sid was banned after he was outed a North Korean spy. Over the years he has been cleverly and systematically researching, discussing drugs, their use and synthesis on here and various other forums. As a devoted disciple of Kim Jong-Un and also through his fundamental patriotism he would often bravely test the many psychoactive substances that the Koreans were using to build an Ultimate Weapon Of Class A destruction, which, if detonated over the capital would leave everyone happy and right on and vulnerable to invasion

I fuckin knew it!!

I thought Sid was a major contributory factor in BigG leaving us?
As far as i know the blame for that lays squarely at the ugly feet of Evey and Sammy G. I dont think Sid and Big G got along but i dont think Sid had anything to do with Big G's departure.

As far as i know the blame for that lays squarely at the ugly feet of Evey and Sammy G. I dont think Sid and Big G got along but i dont think Sid had anything to do with Big G's departure.

It's probably not the best idea to speculate why a person was banned - if he wasn't behind the departure of Big G then it was for some other unscrupulous or shady behavior.

Is anyone still in contact with Evey? I often wonder how her and her daughter are getting on. I hope that they are both keeping well.

Last edited:
Evey spends her time slagging all of us off and ranting about faggots and ali to fit in with the reddit crew. I am glad she is gone never to return.

Evey spends her time slagging all of us off and ranting about faggots and ali to fit in with the reddit crew.

So she is well then :D - I didn't know the reddit thing was still going tbh. Probably the least said about it the better, lets leave the hornets nest for FUBAR to poke.

So she is well then :D - I didn't know the reddit thing was still going tbh. Probably the least said about it the better, lets leave the hornets nest for FUBAR to poke.
I have not looked at reddit in ages but last time i did Evey was trying her best to fit in by constantly calling people fags.. going on about Sadie and Sham and especially about Ali. The woman is obsessed. I assume she is still on her soapbox.

To be fair it's cooled down big style over there. It's been a year since all this drama came to a head and, without speaking too soon, it looks like certain characters are finally getting on with there lives now.