• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter you'd most like to meet and why part V

^he seems like a cool enough lad - had me in tears from laughter when you said "loser? fuck you, hope one of those drugged up kittens go mental and takes out an eye!"

too many...

UAN - so i can throw my chicken nuggets at her in person, rather than just at my computer screen. (which leaves a bothersome mess)

Toenibbler - very cool guy who can hold his own in anchorman and NNY quotes ;)

Zypher - well, im meeting her in Jan so i figured i should drop her name :eek:

Swifty - one of the few aus posters in DC, and brings quality in there too :)

Katmeow - dont know why. just do :)

everyone else sucks, you need to fight for my love more :p

Yer this is my list, being one of the biggest lurkers I really enjoy reading there posts!

I have met Muzby….hes defiantly a person id like to meet again!

Lostpunk5545 - (edited :))
FRY-D
mary poppins
nickyj
unsquare
samadhi
fatz
xcidium
starfalls
dialated665
swifty

And it looks like im one of very few to the meet the Shnouzerpuff, he's a pretty cool guy.

Last edited:
^ You're lucky the I key happens to be located next to the U key or I'd be pretty damn insulted :)

Rubber_Duck said:
Yer this is my list, being one of the biggest lurkers I really enjoy reading there posts!

I have met Muzby….hes defiantly a person id like to meet again!

Lostpunk5545 - (edited :))
FRY-D
mary poppins
nickyj
unsquare
samadhi
fatz
xcidium
starfalls
dialated665
swifty

And it looks like im one of very few to the meet the Shnouzerpuff, he's a pretty cool guy.

I'll most likely be meeting you in late Jan/early Feb :D You're a brave man, moving to Tville 8( =D

nickyj.

also pretty pumped that i'll see all you sydney hoes that i haven't spoken to for too long on nye. awesome :)

Out of the people who post in this forum the ones I would most like to meet are:
Nickyj
KB
SLM
Xcidium
swifty
Mary Poppins
Ozbreaker
Donny Dont
COTB and Duck boy (I was too hung over when you came over here!)
Doof Queen
Strumpet.

Last edited:
^^^ i feel a bit silly having not said you. there are not many that i haven't yet met that i want to. you are one of them.

(oh, don't worry about kb though. he's totally overrated ;)).

Have I said zephyr? Shame on me if not. *added to the wish list!*

To update... here's a few others who're pretty cool in my books and who I'd love to sink a few beers with:

m4d0gg (did I spell that right? eh, you know who you are)

Officer Chops

da grey area

yeah

i wanna meet SLM also

from all the party pictures and the rest of it, looks like her and dale know how to have some fun!

probs to beers for them

meeting m4dd0g would be scary, he is one crazy fucker, this is all due to a night on IRC...

would also like to meet moebro, coz he likes kick ass music /m\

I wanna meet m4dd0g cause he sounds like a funny dude and for general services rendered to the Anti-Christmas League. :)

^i can't wait to meet raz when he's back in sydney so i can join the list of party pie sms recievers