Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter you'd most like to meet and why part V

MP
Up all night
Gabz

ummm........(this pause has gone on for about 4 minutes) i cant think who else now

HELLO HELLO

i think were cursed. we never met while you were in brisband. howcome would it happen now

but yes you woul dbe cool to meet=D

lostNfound said:
HELLO HELLO

i think were cursed. we never met while you were in brisband. howcome would it happen now

but yes you woul dbe cool to meet=D

I forgot about you.

I wanted to meet you too.

i had a massive list here, and the bastard site deleted the lot of it :X :X :X

so, without further waffle :

mary poppins (#1 to be sure!)
potato
child of the beat
duckboy
nickyj
iamtha1
deeCee
unsquare
samadhi
fatz
shnouzerpuff (how could i forget 8o )
shorza
diegoblunt
kryalkastleE
twominds
l-u-c-e
urbanhog
sonicnature
josh_nexus

and i'll say moebro here, even though we did briefly encounter one another, it was most certainly not enough.

i will not put kb here, since it's such a goddamn given.

i'm forgetting people, i know it 8o

[edit : twice! great, now i look weird. last time i ever try a cut and paste using *shudder* windows internet explorer, crashing lame ass program :p ]

Last edited:
Mean Girl said:
i had a massive list here, and the bastard site deleted the lot of it :X :X :X

so, without further waffle :

mary poppins (#1 to be sure!)
potato
child of the beat
duckboy
nickyj
potato
iamtha1
deeCee
unsquare
samadhi
fatz
shorza
diegoblunt
kryalkastleE
twominds
l-u-c-e
sonicnature
josh_nexus

and i'll say moebro here, even though we did briefly encounter one another, it was most certainly not enough.

i will not put kb here, since it's such a goddamn given.

i'm forgetting people, i know it 8o

Wow, you put me twice. I DO feel special. You may just get your wish, cos I plan on heading out to meet you with some other BLers sometime this summer!

there's a few BL'ers I want to meet when first orginally joined up few years back. Just these silly chats while we were either high on either legal, semi legal or illegal shit.

these Bl'ers will know who I am talking about, alot of them don't post here much these days. :D

that is fucked I just wrote an awesome post and accidently tapped a button which ruined it all on my laptop.

fuckit I am doing it again - and properly - tomorrow. Or now. Now. Yes....now.

iamtha1 - The only BLer I actually chat to without the help of a monitor and a board-o-keys. She answers my scattered calls at 6am on Sunday and pretends not to be pissed off. Listening with eternal patience to me talk without pause about anything ranging from that "cool tree I saw" to my nonsensical theory about PepsiMAX. She is aces.

1234 - MelbourneMe. I can picture us sinking drinks on a porch and talking all kinds of "clever drunk" topics. Sipping expensive scotch or the like...until it ran out. Then we would probably drink cask wine and mispronounce philosopher's names. Well I know I sure would anyway. But I would give it a damn good shot and I am pretty sure 1234 here would be kind enough not to correct me and make me feel stupid.

chopsy / joshnexus / mean girl - all due to a single night where they actually made me feel tops even though I was sitting in bed on a Friday night, drunk on red wine and alone using IRC. Somehow they made it seem like a fun night in and I have nothing but stars (****************) for them all.

UnSquare - Even if none of his gangster charm wore off on me I have the feeling we could both talk a collossal amount of jibberish that would crack the fragile minds of most.

potato - up front and direct dude... going purely off the PM convo's earlier he seems like one genuinely ace guy who I would love to knock back pints with.

muzby - cracks me up.

Other people I want to meet but cannot be bothered typing up "why" because I am tired and I have already written this out once... only to have the Gods of IE delete everything...

psychik
lil leecie
xcidium
plazma
Fatz
preacha
SLM
starfalls
breakabeat
mary poppins
katmeow
joannie mhm
+ MoeBro

and fuck.. so many more. I just want to keep adding names. That is the great thing about AusSocial - I recognise almost every name I ever see on the "users browsing" section of the page.
I love how you get an insight into so many varied and interesting personalities just through posts on a giant message board..

but to hell with it. I am off to sleeeeeeeeeeeep.

EDIT - added some words and peoples.

Last edited:
Gibbon Dianetics Holmes

But I try so hard wif my gang$ta charm holmes.
cool-smiley-030.gif

You'll eat those words when I claim my nang.
My cool nang.
For bein' cool.

No-one makes me bleed my own blood.

<3

Shnouzerpuff said:
I love how you get an insight into so many varied and interesting personalities just through posts on a giant message board..
^As do I. :).
Ah, the great-unjaded. ;).

Mean Girl said:
child of the beat
^Hehe', well this will be a remeeting for us. ;). I seem to remember coming across you and your boy at a Philip Island party through the years...

I'm positive there are people that I've missed but these are the one's I can think of off the top of my head.

BeeBeeGee: Because we were then we weren't then we couldn't then we didn't. One day my good man! It would help if we were in the same city at some point.

Mr. Horse: Haven't talked to him that much lately but he was always one of the most interesting people I spoke to. We used to share thoughts and inspirations and I think he'd be perfect for that '3am beer in a seedy pub' conversation.

Mary Poppins: Ahhh this lady mixes intellect with wit with humility to perfection. Loved by everyone and for a very good reason. MP for PM. ;)

MoeBro: He's sometimes seems like such an arrogant fucker but I think he's got a squishy soft middle and I like his cynicism. He's not afraid to say what he thinks which is something I highly repsect.

Shnouzerpuff: Quirky, interesting, unpretentious.

kytnism: I've been reading her journal for a while now and she seems like such an interesting, sensitive person.

nickyj: If he's half as energetic and eager in real life as he is on the internet a night out with him would be a shitload of fun.

Pleonastic: I've found ths guy intelligent and interesting ever since I started posting. Definitely someone whose posts I always read.

Doppelganger: Her online persona comes across as someone who is quite complex and I think she'd be very interesting to meet. I also think we'd actually get along really well... or hate each other. It's that fine, fine line. ;)

lostnfound: I just know we'd get along. He's one of the few people I ever talk to on MSN. Plus he's god damn cute!

Mooshie and Witch Doctor: She seems like such a sweetheart, upfront, not pretensions. Hopefully get to meet them when they come to Sydney.

playerone and joannie_mhm: When there was all that shit about his tattoo he took it so well, he seems like a wonderfully level-headed, genuinely nice person! Joannie also seems like an exciting, sweet person and they make a really cute couple.

People I have met previously but would LOVE to catch up with again!

1234: last time barely counts! It was a bit of a crazy one. Miss talking to him as much as I used to!

SDB: This guy was the old Unsquare... kinda. I used to talk to him every other day and then he went and got all anti-BL. We need more of his type!

moocho and punch e: Haven't seen them since... fuck NYD 2004! They still in Newy? Does anyone know? The terrible two...

Psychokitten: We were never exactly... each other's favourite people. I only met her once at a party in Canberra and hmmm, heh. I think we'd get along better if I met her again. Pity she's on the other side of the world.

plazma: I think we would get along much better now we're not living in each other's pockets. I loved this guy, then I hated him and now I'm starting to remember why I once liked this arrogant, idealistic fucker. I wish I had video of him on the 5-meo-AMT night/ day/ night. Or even that DMT toilet bowl moment woud be lovely... ;)

Pop Popavich: I met him ever so briefly at Sonic Animation and he seemed like an absolute champion! Was going to carry on the festivities afterwards but left the Metro prematurely due to a fight with ex-bf/bf. Didn't even get to say bye!

Who big post! And I'm sure there's more I've forgotten too...

Last edited:
I'd like to meet

Kemicalburn
Xcidium
Chopsy
SLM
Katmeow
Muzby &
Lok1

Fuck, I've tried to hold off posting in this thread for the knowledge that for every freaking bluelighter that I remember, there's going to be 2 or 3 that I miss. But anyway, here goes.

Trillian
Mary Poppins
Lostpunk 5545
Wacky
silvia saint
Shnouzerpuff
endlesseulogy
Urbie
samadhi
hoptis
onetwothreefour
swifty
Pop popavich
Steveelektro
killarava2day

I just know I've forgotten a massive heap of people.

-plaz out-

up all night said:
Doppelganger: Her online persona comes across as someone who is quite complex and I think she'd be very interesting to meet. I also think we'd actually get along really well... or hate each other. It's that fine, fine line. ;)

Heh!
I've actually considered on a few occasions what it would be like to meet you and came to the same conclusion.

We shall probably find out as I am most definately, definately, definately doing a Sydney trip next year [most likely in April], to visit Moosh and Dev.

Consider it on =D:X=D .

okay... as much as i hate these mutual masterbation threads, i guess i'll add to them...

m4ddog - seems to have the same sense of humour (poor, poor lad..)
ozbreaker - chats over email and msn, so would like to meet in person
dre@mtime (or however its spelt..) - good opinion on films & tv, and what appears to be a fairly switched on person
nickyj - same reason as maddog

hmmm.. thats about it.. i think.. although i'm sure i've left someone out so i'm gonna get flamed..

muzby said:
m4ddog - seems to have the same sense of humour (poor, poor lad..)

Muzbys Mum - she seems like a really outgoing (if heartbreakingly desperate) girl, even with the odd angle on the gyno photos she did seem pretty hot in a hairy way. i'm a bit nervous that we hit it off and then it winds up going all bad (again). its just that I find it really hard to resist the 'bad voices' when im not allowed to stalk someones mum :eek:

(you're the poor lad) =D