• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Stall at Raves - Your thoughts/assistance please

Paper gives black readings unfortunately...entirely unsuitable...(try a piece of tissue if you'd like to see the reaction...be careful though!).
We discussed this issue at tonight's meeting and thought cheap ceramic tiles may be the best option...re-useable, easily transported, durable, non-reaction to Marquis reagent and cheap as chips...
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

This is mor relevant to the Part Two post...
Good work peeps, getting the ball rolling, sorry i couldn't help. MUD is definately the way to go, and i think it's a good idea to leave out the testing. Also, how about raising some BL funds by selling Bluelight shirts at the stall? I can't come to EPTAS (got an exam Nov 6th), but good luck to all of you. I am willing to help inany way possible, but keep in mind i'm underage and have severe lack of money, so coming to parties is out of the question. (unless stall holders get in for free)... Good work Haste, you really care about the scene and the people in it.
------------------
"we were somewhere around barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugz began to take hold" Hunter S. Thompson

*sob* eptas is going to be hard for a lot of people cuz lots of us have exams!
frown.gif

whilst i'd like to say i've got it together enough to be able to party the w/end before an exam, the fact is, i havent. i'll be at home studying my ass off that w/end.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif