• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles thread "Living without justification" Part 2

hmmm... well my friends who arent into the clubbing scene spend alot of their time at pubs, like city ones etc, and they dont seem to have too much luck either.

People seem to just get sick of it and start going to their local rsl, meet some local bird, doesnt matter what she looks like or what her personality and ambition are and start a family. ERGHH!!!!

Then again im an accountant, and we arent typically viewed by society as interesting people. I tell ya tho, we dont all live dull and boring lives...

Perhaps an interesting question to the girls of bluelight is where do you go on the weekends, what do your friends do as well?

Maybe I should check out that Hillsong booty.. maybe thats were all the good ones have gone.

Originally posted by up all night
[B.......and I think it's near impossible to find someone in a club who you actually get along with through the smoke machines, the drugs/ alcohol haze and the deafening music - although clubs ....

Well I positive that 80 - 90% of guys go to clubs for that reason. I would hazard a guess to say that 60 - 70% of that percentage are just in it for the sex. Whether they get it or not is another matter. What do you think it is for girls - less?? Do girls ever go out without the slightest intention of meeting that guy of their dreams? I'd be curious. .

I think everybody loves being with the other sex (or same if you are gay) and companionship is something that we all yearn for. Whether we are single or not.

Personally I have mental dilemmas all the time when I see a nice chick. On the street, in a shopping centre or at the bustop - I almost always start a conversation. Sometimes about their shoes, hair or something stupid, and I got to tell you sometimes I feel fucking stupid. But the times that I don't talk to them I walk away feeling like I may have lost the love of my life - as corny as that sounds. I've asked up_all_night out the first time i whacked her on messanger. I ask her once a week - and she still says no. :)

But Backo I got to agree with you, through friends is where you find the most fullfilling relationships. But I've got the same problem as you. I don't want to hit on a girl, because my guy friend might have a crush on her and I dont want him to get shirty with me. I've got this problem RIGHT NOW - but im just laughing about it because of the people that it is. *glares at someone* I've missed out many times because of that, but kept lots of friends because of that too. So its not that bad, but a fuck lost is a fuck never gained again. :/

Last edited:
Its funny the times ive been to sublime or any club and met a girl who ive wanted to get with/gotten with, ive known her before that and yeah all gone in together.

Maybe im also sick of hearing when I say, "hi how are you? are u enjoying yourself? etc I get... MAAAANNN Im Soooooo FUUUCCCKKKEEEDD. So what have you been doing with yourself? "man like 2 pills and some gas." fuckin hell... I wanna meet a girl not a contact lol.

One girl once asked me how i was and i was in the same boat and i could see how she was kinda like.... rriiiiiggghhtttt so i guess ive found the man of my dreams... ROFL.

People seem to just get sick of it and start going to their local rsl, meet some local bird, doesnt matter what she looks like or what her personality and ambition are and start a family. ERGHH!!!!

can't do it. wont ever do it. rather be single. :\

Maybe I should check out that Hillsong booty.. maybe thats were all the good ones have gone.[x/QUOTE]

I am so up for that, I just want to go to that place to see what its like. We should go hardcore one saturday night and then all go to Hillsong on Sunday morning. Post a thread in the events forum. :)

Backo said:
Maybe im also sick of hearing when I say, "hi how are you? are u enjoying yourself? etc I get... MAAAANNN Im Soooooo FUUUCCCKKKEEEDD. So what have you been doing with yourself? "man like 2 pills and some gas."

^^^ Okay ... here's to a great relationship eh??

Seriously though, like i said, if you are at a particular club, then there has to be others there similar to yourself ... Trick is, finding them I guess :)

I have never, ever, picked up while at a club. I'm not sure if that just makes me sad, or morally correct, either way I'm proud of it.

Thing is meeting someone through work might have thought to be a good idea, but I assure you it isnt... Kinda a career limiting move... HEHEHE i should know, before i started at my new job I got onto a senior and I started as a graduate... hehe the boys loved me for it... but the girl in question hahahaha... she isnt the biggest fan... HAHAHA... couldnt resist I suppose :)

I'm single and I love it! :D

It's when you want something to badly that it becomes so hard to find! When you stop wanting it, then it happens! - Then again, I woulden't date someone for the sake of dating someone. I'd rather be alone and happy then with someone and miserable.

Ah! I have friends who CANNOT be without someone. So they hook up with anyone! and they are the most unhappy shittest relationships I've ever seen!

Don't dwell on shit! Single life fucken r0cks! :)

Buy a friggginnn cat or something! *laughs*

shals!

i must be one of the most lucky guys around :)

i have a wonderful loving girlfriend, but i still get to go around Having Fun(tm)...

[edit: anal about my sentence construction, so now fixed]

Hillsong only get down with their own. Its alright we can spike the holy water

biggerbear said:

i have a wonderful loving girlfriend, but i still get to go around Having Fun(tm)...

[edit: anal about my sentence construction, so now fixed]

HAHAHA, if your so anal about your sentence construction then why does your girlfriend love wonderful instead of you?

nah, that would have to read "wonderful-loving girlfriend" if she loves wonderful instead ;)

yes, a comma would be handy about right now ;)

Sorry, it doesn't need the "n" hyphen to mean what I insinuated, it's a listed item so therefore should have a comma as you stated between the two. P.S. Being single sucks. That's just so I'm on topic.

My god. If you guys start bringing Hillsong girls out with us I will habitually vomit on them in protest. Now isn't that a charming thought. ;)
originally posted by papermate:
I've asked up_all_night out the first time i whacked her on messanger. I ask her once a week - and she still says no.

haha ask me out to something other than horse-riding and I'll come. I don't do all those... you know... healthy out doorsy type things. ;)
orignally posted by papermate:
But I've got the same problem as you. I don't want to hit on a girl, because my guy friend might have a crush on her and I dont want him to get shirty with me.

Situations like that are definitely really crappy. No-one wins really...

Backo: You are such a stud, babe. You make me want to get nasty with my colleagues.

Anyways, I think I'm going to have to start going out with Taliana to see a few bands. ;)

A lot of single people seem to be saying that they enjoy their freedom and being able to do what they want all the time, but I think you can enjoy that freedom in a relationship. You don't always have to hang around your significant other.

yep single and not interested in meeting another bluelight male especially one whos a ice smoker and even more so one from sydney

Come now, sydkiwi. No-one will like you if you're a bitter old maid. Buck up champ and spread a little bit of love through the world. I'm sure the boy in question looks on you with nothing but fond memories.

*snorts*

Maybe when he grows up.

Im looking but yeah no one on these boards, no ravers (tho an ex raver would be ok), no yobbos

Oh im picky :p

biggerbear said:

great, you have a girlfriend... good for you... now get the fuck out of our thread!!! this is for single people to gripe about the fact that they can't get anyone...

only joking pal.... =D =D =D

Backo said:
Its about 4 in the morning and i just got back from sublime... There actually seemed to be absolutely no talent tonight!! what so ever!.. there were some moderately good looking girls, but they were skanked up to the max, where were all the women who dress well, make you want to stike up a conversation? blah!

I suppose my first mistake was going to sublime.

Im a fan of the single life, its easy nobody plans things for you and you dont always have to make sure that your partner is having a good time. But then again, its the year 2004 and women are independent... which im a big fan of. Im looking of course, but its never been high on the agenda, like i dont get depressed or cut about it, take life it as it comes :), with a carpe diem boost plus!

Im quite flattered to be one of Breakabeats and Up All Nights friends, chuffed you might say.

ermm who actually goes to subbies to pick up??

There plenty of clubs on oxford st and the x that cater for that.

and if scary is what your after

I highly recommend sat nights at gas (well Ive left there vowing never to go back on several occassions) music is great just pity about the crowd there these days :(