• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles thread "Living without justification" Part 2

muzby: You suggesting we haven't already?

Come on. It's the singles thread. There's got to be SOME sort of faux bisexual action happening.

edit: Now because muzby edited his post my post is not as relevant. In other news, it looks like the mods have lives tonight because they haven't told us to keep it to pm yet.

up all night said:
Come on. It's the singles thread. There's got to be SOME sort of faux bisexual action happening.

meh... bisexuality is SOOOOO 2003..... this year all the cool kids are trisexuals..... why, just last nite i had a 4 some with laura, brian and kinky renee, the transsexual....

^ I really can't see that taking off. But if you let me film it I will pay good money.

yeah... no worries... just let me be able to walk properly again, then i might think about it... ;)

i don't know, but you should have drowned it at birth...

creating a singles thread on the internet is the same as bringing a keg to an alcoholics anonymous meeting.

they know the taste, they want the taste, and all it does is make people miserable.

my billion rupees (which is probably 2 cents in australia)

i am so glad this thread is back. christ, i live here.

however, i hereby nominate myself as potential random for any one of the femmes in this thread ;)

Its about 4 in the morning and i just got back from sublime... There actually seemed to be absolutely no talent tonight!! what so ever!.. there were some moderately good looking girls, but they were skanked up to the max, where were all the women who dress well, make you want to stike up a conversation? blah!

I suppose my first mistake was going to sublime.

Im a fan of the single life, its easy nobody plans things for you and you dont always have to make sure that your partner is having a good time. But then again, its the year 2004 and women are independent... which im a big fan of. Im looking of course, but its never been high on the agenda, like i dont get depressed or cut about it, take life it as it comes :), with a carpe diem boost plus!

Im quite flattered to be one of Breakabeats and Up All Nights friends, chuffed you might say.

Backo said:
Its about 4 in the morning and i just got back from sublime...

I suppose my first mistake was going to sublime.

backo, i told you before, plastic on friday nights is where the fun is :)

Backo said:
there were some moderately good looking girls, but they were skanked up to the max, where were all the women who dress well, make you want to stike up a conversation? blah!

I know what you mean man. Ever since I left my home to go to well paid but out in the sticks job I've found it hard to find anyone who has the sort of head on their shoulders that I can appreciate. All the single women here are brainless, ambitionless people and for me that is one of the biggest turn offs a woman can have.

I don't hate being single, but I'm always on the lookout for someone.

Just drives me up the wall, that when I do meet someone (who isn't just a pash) it only ever lasts a couple of dates ...

BB - I hear ya sister! Is there something wrong with us?

Whenever things don't work out, my first thoughts are things like:

"what did I do wrong?"
"am I not good looking enough"
"am I too fat"

blah blah blah ...

People keep saying it will find you when your not looking, so if I'm always looking, I'm stuffed? hhaha :)

Gah, I'm only 23, I'm sure that lucky someone is out there ... sometimes I just hate being alone!

Kisses and cuddles with that special someone ROCK!

PS. This thread kicks arse! Nice work BREAKaBEAT!

Originally posted by keej
Hahahah I love the singles threads, they remind me that there are plenty of kickass people still single.
The rest are just ugly. ;)

I really like that. ;)

Originally posted by up_all_night
it looks like the mods have lives tonight because they haven't told us to keep it to pm yet.

or they aren't single. ;)

Last edited:
or they have missed their opportunity to close the thread.. and then say it was closed because it wasnt going anywhere, and their reason is always see bottom.

so this is where i stereotypically step in and tell you all to keep it to p.m. ;)

but seriously, at *least* try to keep this thing on topic; the last one was closed because it had a tendency to wander off into shit, so it's probably a good idea to not let this do the same :)

Yeah breaka, my most recent celebration of being single, is going out and seeing bands again after a few years getting lost to electronic music. The men/boys/good lookers, are here man! w0ooooooooooooo. Im having loads of fun chatting up many the nice sort....

heheheheh ;)

Do nice girls go to clubs?

Are the girls who are nice who you meet in the street who suit everything you would want in a relationship bore you to death?

Where can you find the happy medium?

University? naaaa.. not that I found. Raves... Fuckin Hells no. The pub... not when they can out drink you... and your name isnt Bazza. Through friends maybe?? but then there is trouble with stepping on someone elses turf...

8(

^ Exactly, where is the best place to try and find interesting people? I was so sure I'd find an interesting, intelligent, funny, well-rounded person at university... but I forgot the fact I was going to be in classes with 17-18 years olds who were fresh out of school. So not cool. And I think it's near impossible to find someone in a club who you actually get along with through the smoke machines, the drugs/ alcohol haze and the deafening music - although clubs are fine if you just want a pash and dash. Through friends is probably the best way... but when I go out I tend to be with the same people all the time and they're the only ones I want to talk to.

I just don't meet new people. If I'm still single when I'm 30 I'm going to force marriage on one of the lovely boys in my group. [That should be enough inspiration for them to set me up with some strapping lad. :D]

Besides, even when you do meet an awesome people they introduce you to their girlfriend/ boyfriend/ celibate affirmation relatively soon after meeting them.

I always get told that I'm going to the wrong places/clubs to meet the right kind of people... but if I'm at that particular place/club, does that mean I'm not the right kind of person?

If I'm there, doesn't it mean that there's a chance someone of the opposite sex with similar tastes to me will be there?

Or there's your typical, meet through friends :)

Let's have a BL "bring a friend" party :) We can pair people off! reh reowl :D