• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight.nu T shirt's ?

Raider and I were talking this over the other night. We've seen for sale (though I don't recall brand names or whatevery) packs of iron-on transfer paper, suitable for bubblejet printers. They come with instructions, and you make the design on the PC (again - it was a while ago so I forget whether you have to flip the picture horizontally so it irons-on right, probably do) and then simply print it on the correct side of the transfer paper at as high a quality as your bubblejet can muster. Then just find a t-shirt and a hot iron. I get the feeling the quality of a professionally made shirt would eclipse this method totally, but if you want quick and easy (and cheaper too - like under $15 for the pack I think which includes a few transfers) this would be it.
One limitation might be that the design can't be bigger than a sheet of A4, unless you are really good at jigsaw puzzles
smile.gif

Good stuff...
well here's what im going to do...
1. You can download the HI-Res original of the logo off me for nothing...nice and easy but you have to sort out all the other bits yourself...
2. Im going to make a batch of transfers and t-shirts and see how they go, would be great if other people could do this too...does bluelight have a webpage?...maybe we could sell them off the site...(might even get some non aus/asia folk interested)
4. who wants to make badges?... the led idea rocks and woludnt be too hard....
Peace.
-Av

fixed this up after coming down.. i'll look into badges if you like? i mean i'm more into the badges as opposed to shirts, i mean i'd rather wear the pin every day oif the weekend than a shirt.. bit on the nose i think!! still want a shirt though
as for the led??.. doc was the one to post that up first, and did provide the link.. maybe we need to get togetther on this doc?
I'll find out about the badges and then we can see what we can do about the shiny lights
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 24 March 2000).]

geez doggy, who's off their tits!!!
Great time had by all on this thread, but people better wear this shit, or there'll be hell to pay!!!!
(I love exclamation marks!!!!!!!)
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"
[This message has been edited by callboy (edited 23 March 2000).]

okay, asymmetry and i have used the bubblejet transfer sheets before. they are pretty good, although they can sometimes bleed a tiny lil bit around the edge. it isnt too perceptable but it isnt perfect. also, they need the utmost care. washing them in the washer makes em look tired after a few months of constant wear. you need to carefully handwash them etc.
if you are looking for a single, permanent item take the design to one of those printshops. if you are looking for something cheap and temporary, and want extra sheets to make a new item a couple of months down the track, then go for these. also, with these you can do other stuff, like add your own nick or other designs on the back etc if you're handy w/ the graphics n all
btw i love that design.
smilez everyone!
smile.gif

the bad news is that the majority of t-shirt transfers are only suitable for light colord t-shirts - so for those who are keen i have bought these ones from officeworks which will go on dark colors such as navy blues and blacks - they work well on simple bonds t-shirts - av's logo is really good - kind of reminds me of some "rushin" shirts i've seen so thats a good style i think.

i'm a big fan of the "rushin'" shirts... my fave is one that simply says :
"RAVERS SUCK"
i love wearing it to raves... hehehehhehe
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

AV that design looks great!! I never normally like the designs that have appeared on the main discussion board. I'm one of these people who prefer to be a bit discreet with T-shirts but Av's design is subtle and very cool! I'm going to have to get mona to download it for me so I can make a t-shirt.
Keep the LED light idea for the badge coming too. I might go for that option instead if it's a resonable price.
Anyway...keep the ideas coming. I'm all for supporting Aussie ideas. (hence my purchase of new Royals to show off to all the Americans
smile.gif
)
miss apple

I actually got a pic of Dropemon = Gotta catch em all' shirt..it's so cute, haha. if you put it on, you'd gonna catch the most attention...
email me and i'd send you the dropEmon shirt pic.
to: [email protected]
btw, i just collect fun stuff pics, i don't sell anything :p

AV that design is awesome, keep up the good work. I think the transfers would be the way to go, as all us ravers r individuals we don't want to have the same t-shirts.
So AV is it cool if I try printing a shirt, I just saved your pick from this page.
[This message has been edited by Danstar (edited 24 March 2000).]

yep great idea! BUT my printer is having a major spaz a mataz and i was wondering if n e one knew of a place where i can email the pic for them to make a transfer??
------------------
PEAK LIKE PERKINS ON PURA! *hugs*

Ok peeps.. I've just done the mother of all ring arounds... well only on email actually. I went through every single company dealing with Badges &/or Badge Making Equipment &/or Supplies in Australia, via the yellow pages and emailed then all the same message asking for prices and everything based on Av's design for both a badge and a keyring, as i nominated myself as badge-boy. I'll get back to you on the results of my hunt for the best bargain.
------------------
Drop everything and get your hands in the air!!

I love the logo! It's awesome! I've been experimenting with photoshop, how did you make it Av?? Anyway, it's a great idea I want one!
smile.gif

If anyone can get one to mississippi, I'll buy it!!! I'm interested but I am CLUELESS on how to get one if made. Mail me on the details and i'll probably get a pin and a shirt! Thanx for the help!
MescMan

Howdy all, that image would be really really simple to print on sticker-paper. Which would make sitckers (zah?) which would be really good for stickering up the bluelight meeting area at raves... How better to meet other bluelighters than under the bluelight stickers??
anyone going to Hardware or Gatecrasher (mlb)??
love

umm... those iron on transfers what you print on a bubble jet printer are bollocks hey. Made a shirt up a while ago and after the first time i wore it all the solid areas of colour started flaking off. After one wash the thing looked pants and didn't wear it again. dunno bout you guys but i feel its kinda compulsory hygeine wise to wash everything after ive been out dancing all night. bit niffy.
------------------
Why was the lion afraid?
Because the Jungle is mAsSiVe
[This message has been edited by Luna*C (edited 01 April 2000).]