• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight.nu T shirt's ?

PEOPLES!!!
Problems solved.. we don't want shirts.. i mean who would want to wear the same shirt whenever they went out? I mean i'd want to wear something that showed who i was though.. and here it is.. a badge!!
Kinda like a corporate name tag.. like the slaves at Macca's wear..
That would be cool.. with a lit blue bulb, the bluelight address and your nick.. or even just the bulb and your nick!!
Make it big enough to be seen easily and you can wear it all the time if you want.. stick it on your shirt, hat, bag, pants, skirt, bare skin.. whatever!!
Tell me that isn't the answer for our problems.. I bet that if we got numbers on here and as a group (with a leader) approached someone that does this, it woudl cost next to peanuts.. There would be a stencil with the bulb and all that would change would be the name!!
THAT IS THE ANSWER!! I now know why i have a university degree.. it has not been for nought!!

Hi cosmic_seadog,
why don't we have both badges and t-shirts, just get everyone to submit designs for the t-shirt and everyone can choose what they want and put it on a t-shirt they like. a tight top or baggy, whatever you want.
Or you could go with a badge
smile.gif

EVERYONE GETS A CHOICE, YAY!!!
smile.gif

I think everyone should go out and get a bluelight.ru tattoo on their left shoulder. It requires sleveless shirts which is ok, kinda fashionable anyway, and shows a lifelong committment to the debauched way of life. Something to show the grand-kids.
Hey look young matthew I was fucked on drugs way before you were even thought of.
Want to come party with grandpa
wink.gif

How about some electrical genius come up with a badge that has the persons nick beside a small blue led light ...how mad would that be....
smile.gif

excelent idea DoC... but id just rip my badge off and wave it around in the air...
smile.gif

I went and had a little play...and after a few attempts this is the one i am most happy with so far...
its pretty bold, simple..and will work on any shirt/colour... i wanna try something with a waterbottle too
smile.gif
yayay
Peace.
Av
PS. (here is the link incase the pic doesnt work...
bluelight-tshirt-3.jpg

hey that is very cool... simple yet elegant
and i think it would make a great badge too... ok so whos going to make em?

Hey DoC.. you and me are on the same wavelength. After my post i emailed johnboy saying the same thing about the LED.. 2in one design.. after meeting up with everyone off comes the badge and there you have it, your own annoying (at times) bright as fuck finger light!!
That looks pretty cool Av.. anyone else agree? I don't think it'd cost that much to have that as a badge with your nick underneath.. how many do you reckon would go for it? 50?? Should i start asking for prices? First off.. where do you get badges made?..
DoC.. now about those LED's??
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 22 March 2000).]

Well we can either make transfers (so you can iron them on yourself) or get them professionally done at a printers...(which im guessing might cost up to about $20/shirt)
by the sounds of things most people want to use their own shirts, style..so maybe transfers are the go...
I personally would rather it professinally done... nothing beats a white bonds shirt
smile.gif

might have to make a tester and see how it goes...
maybe our resident fashion advisors (you know who you are) could come up with a few shirt styles we could use [ie, TTop for the gurlz, MShirt for the boyz]... gotta be cheap and simple..then we can by them in bulk in a few different colours and sell them off the website [at cost price] ya
smile.gif

thanks for the nice comments btw...
Peace.
-Av
[This message has been edited by Av (edited 22 March 2000).]

i hop you all realise this exact same thread was posted in main discussion a year ago...
hopefully the difference is we ozzies might actually get around to actually doing it
dont dissapoint me guys...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Now kids, we don't want to upset johnboy over here......why don't we just do it ( to quote Nike)
I think the design is great....very contemporary, very dot com!!!!
.....and let the printing begin
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"
[This message has been edited by callboy (edited 22 March 2000).]

got another idea for a shirt....
plain shirt, with big bold writing on the front enscribed...
"MASTRUBATED BY JOHNBOY AND MONA!"
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
i can almost see the looks of horror on party go-ers faces everywhere....but all the bluelighters will know what it means..you know, like a secret code..lol [personally i wouldn't be caught dead in the thing]
purely conceptual at this point of course
wink.gif
Peace.
-Av

lmao.... dot.com bahahaha next thing you know we are going to have an IPO!
hmmm maybe thats not such a bad idea *calls broker*
so are those shirts an badges done yet?
wink.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Wow!! The logo looks fantastic! I think the idea of doing transfers would be the easiest. That way people can pick what ever colour and style of t-shirt they want and we wouldn't look like a bunch of dills standing around in all the same gear!
smile.gif

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up for the logo!! How about we just download it off the net, print it onto some transfer sheets, and iron it on to the garment of choice? Wouldn't cost jack, and easily accessible...
Just a thought.
P L H
Raider

Hey Raider
smile.gif

I agree with the transfer idea
I've never heard of being able to print them of your PC onto your transfer, is it any good?
I mean is getting it professionally done just the same or is the quality any different?
Call me dense, if you think it's a stupid question, eh.
smile.gif

the whole masturbated by johnboy and mona bit... that might have to go soon... i mean i'm trying to make this place less of an underground thing and raise its public profile... and do i have to then proudly say "oh yeah im the moderator, ahem masturbator of the site"
ahhh it was funny for the first week but getting kinda old now... um why am i posting this rant in the middle of a t-shirt thread? um i dunno either, how off topic can you get
smile.gif

oh and hurry up with those damn badges/shirts!!!
*cracks li'l whip*

great ideas around here! i can't wait to discover all the bluelighters in melbourne...
... i think downloading the design and putting it on a t-shirt or whatever is the easiest thing... and i like av's design!!!!