• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***** BLUELIGHT Christmas BBQ (Sydney)*****

Yep that works great for me cause it's En_on_X's birthday that day so an extra reason to celebrate
smile.gif

Then we can head off with DJC and crew to Megathump!
------------------
'Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forward'

We should make it an all day thing, so people can come and go, depending on work or other commitments. moocho when do you start work Sat night?? The 15th seems to be the winner so far.
Are people ok with the 15th?? And i still think the $2 donation to Bluelight is a great idea, along with the BYO idea.
smile.gif

*hands thread back to moocho, who needs to get online more often and contribute*
wink.gif

DJC*
------------------
"We are the children of the revolution"

Yep i Propose the 15th to be the perfect daY.
Hows about a 1pm start, that way we get the sun etc etc etc. And hell if it rains, i live close by so yeh...
smile.gif

I say everyone bring a plate of whatever, veges bring your vego sausages (i know ill be bringing mine) and u meatheds, whatever u guys eat. lalala u know the drill
smile.gif

all good... i also vote for maroubra on the 15th with the alkamehole... tis gonna be huge amounts of fun!! in fact, i can't wait... i will definitely be there, will arrage work commitments in advance this time!!
mmm... mushrooms...
------------------
embrace subreality

smile.gif

15th = good for me....at the momento!
biggrin.gif

*smiles some more just because*
smile.gif

------------------
are you ready to fly?

15th! well chosen - fits perfectly into my social calendar
smile.gif

How does one get to Maroubra by public transport?

*Waves paws and jumps around in excitement*
15th sounds sweet for me.
------------------
The only thing I'm good at is being bad.

Daffy catch the bus, coz there aint no trains. Duno which one, ask Taliana. We can arrange lifts from the city if need be.
YAY the 15th it is!!!
I agree with a 1pm Start too, means we can have a lunch/afternoon tea deal going on.
biggrin.gif

Does anyone have a fairly decent portable stereo they can bring??
DJC*
------------------

frown.gif

I can't make it.
Yes, it hurts.
Have one for me.
smile.gif

------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

good for nothing PIKING hoe!!!
you started this bloody thread lol
:p
I'll probably make an appearance depending on how alive I am after EC and GC
smile.gif

'lil leecie: I too shall be making an appearance (never fear...leecies here!!)and yes...moccho...you are piking bitch mofo!! but you shall be missed none-the-less
smile.gif

cant wait to catch up with you all again...

Yes Mirage, that Moccho is a bit of a piker isnt he?? ;P
Well bite me, have fun guys...im on top of the world cause i finally got icq!!!
139 408 489
Ive waited too long.
------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

..and who do you have to thank for that ICQ priviledge Mooch????
wink.gif

DJC*
------------------

Props to DJC*, my main man!
biggrin.gif

------------------

...hey sounds like a great idea...my christmas will be a non eventfull one anyway cause overseas realations. maroubra sounds good to. pretty much where ever we go there will be mischief and noise...
smile.gif
oh well does that matter??? no.now that im going to be in sydney again it will be great to see you all more frequently..hmm...beach...alcohol...water.. bathers...people...sun...sand...surf...SOUND GREAT!!!just try to work it in with work hunni.
huggles and kisses...
*queensmack*
------------------
has anyone seen my mind? its around here some where. if so please send it back!

u all suck. now i have to miss out not only on megathump, but this bbq aswell!
frown.gif

the things u have to do when ur brother is getting married in newcastle...
have a good time dudes
------------------
"Are you really this funny? or is it just the... hmm"

just a thought.....
to me...it doesnt seem fair that the founder of this idea *moocho* cant attend this wicked event and none of us will compromise with him so he can come!! sure the 15th all suits us but im sure another day might as well
biggrin.gif
just so he can attend i think we should try n work something out...cos i mean who are we gonna thank when we are there for the awesome day!??!
just think about it if u were moocho and you thought of this whole idea then u cant go?!!? id be pretty dam upset thats for sure
if we cant change the date we cant change it..but at least try first i reakon
biggrin.gif

ok ill shut up now

scrolling down reading as i go, find out its on the 15th, woot i can make that day
biggrin.gif

but come moocho's post saying he cant go, well i agree with Lush Puppy, we should change it considering he made the fucken thread!
i propose any time that is not 3rd - 10th of december inclusive, cos il be away!
smile.gif

so yeah, the bid is open for any date, place your bid!
in any case this is a fuken good idea, so please people hurry up and organise it while i sit back and watch :p bah so what im lazy eheh

Beach + Beer + Bongs + Biccies???
HAHAHAHA
smile.gif

------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Hey, I'm back...um..where'd reality go? Oh shit...hmm anyways...its not important. Yes BBQ is a must!! I miss out on GCSSS so therefor i miss out on seeing everyone. but never fear i'll be in schoolies, hehe..umm...relaxing...yes...thats what i'll be doing...ahhhhh........but anyways...i think we need a new date cause this is moocho's idea. as long as its not 5-12 december....me be gone!! hehe...maybe closer to x-mas, or is that too much of a bitch for ppl? eh...i dunno....but what the hell is harry potter doing in the oven??

i agree that we should try *real* hard to find a date that moocho can attend... just coz hes so cute :p and it was his idea and all...
smile.gif

clearly a few ppl have schoolies and other holiday commitments... so perhaps some time closer to chrissy when most sydney folk will be in sydney!
lets set a date now so that we can all N/A for work! coz i really dont wanna miss this meetup!!
biggrin.gif

hopefully we can come up with a date that the majority of us can attend... come on ppls! make some suggestions
biggrin.gif

------------------
*insert funny quote here*