• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Blue Skies" - Cloudy Comedown...

Strange that. All my expierences with MDxA usually take 45 - 60 mins for first apparent effects to come on. I find with MDMA a pill whether it be plugged or ingested would usually come on in 5 mins - 40 mins

I have just tested these 10 mins ago with Robadope (This batch of sky's was from 3 weeks ago) and noticed a change to only a very slight orange tinge. Whether this proves a primary amine I'm not confident to say. It would give credit though to the thoughts that there is a small amount of MDA along with a large dose of MDMA (Marquis went to black).

I have found the come-on of these pills to start on around the 20 min mark. Proper rushes around the 40 -50 min mark. What I have also found there is a period on these pills where you get VERY hot for a ahort period of time. Very hot to the touch on the head, and sweating. I have found that in my experience this has only occured when MDA was present in the pills.

Anyways, I hope this helps.

Okay, firstly - there is LSD in the sky's... i've a few of them, they are wicked pills.. taking too many can leave u a little fucked.. but i enjoyed them... ask ppl about the pills b4 u drop them - and stay awake for a bit after the MDMA in them fades away... the hallucinations begun shortly after.. and a little whilst still MD'd try running around Melbourne CBD and talkin to random ravers and bums... it was fun... anyway Enjoy and party safe.

^ Umm... MDMA can cause visual hallucinations by itself in high doses, and reportedly these are very strong pills. I doubt very much there is any LSD in these pills. Maybe MDA (another longer lasting, more 'speedy' feeling, less 'loved up' ecstasy-like chemical) is present, but probably not LSD.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
mrephedrine69 said:
What I have also found there is a period on these pills where you get VERY hot for a ahort period of time. Very hot to the touch on the head, and sweating. I have found that in my experience this has only occured when MDA was present in the pills.

I've found the same thing... next morning after an MDA pill (including the skies) my long hair is knotted in a huge tangle on my head through sweating and tossing and turning. Must do something to the temperature control in your body. Especially important to keep up your fluids on them I think.

Well, from what i know, and my friends (who are exp. trippers) and knowing what a good "MDA trip" is like having had a few myself, these contain LSD... the hallucinations are different, the feeling is different.. even worse, i was getting on some more the other night, and my mate got busted by jacks and my biks taken from him and charged.. poor bastard.. poor blue skys.. contemplated running through the cop shop to get em back.. lol.. All Good

I think we can safely say these would not contain lsd :p if they did you would know! A energy control test would be the only thing to determine the contents of this pill, mind you lsd will not react to any of the five reagents

I was speaking to a friend earlier today that did test these with an extreme tester and confirmed that they were more likely a mix of mdma and mda, which is what I thought the most likely outcome would have been anyway.
From what I had been told by various people they showed all the classic symptoms of mda...certainly not LSD :)

I'm Zaineaol's mate and he was with me when i i ate 1 and pluged 1 i told him i could see monkeys hangin from his pockets and my lounge room table moving and the indians waving and smiling at me. Another person who was with us who also droped 1 said that he had the effects of "LSD"in his system this is after he was laying on the couch screaming"I'M DEAD AND DONT KNOW IT!!". These are not just MDxx they are full on candy flips!!!

The latest batch of skys i obtained from around melbourne showed positve to mdxx and felt like classic mda effects. not even close to lsd mate.

Tankerman said:
I'm Zaineaol's mate and he was with me when i i ate 1 and pluged 1 i told him i could see monkeys hangin from his pockets and my lounge room table moving and the indians waving and smiling at me. Another person who was with us who also droped 1 said that he had the effects of "LSD"in his system this is after he was laying on the couch screaming"I'M DEAD AND DONT KNOW IT!!". These are not just MDxx they are full on candy flips!!!

You can get all the effects you just described from MDA.... visual and auditory hallucinations, panic attacks and so on. I have seen everyone in a club wearing a pair of thick black computer-nerd type glasses whilst on an MDA pill. :D

Tankerman and friend: Can you please provide an accurate description of the effects, feelings and duration of these 'trips'. There could be a possibility of more than one batch going around. Can you give us some advice on the body load, time for the effects to reach their peak, etc...

i plugged a half of a blue sky, and didn't get much of a roll really (i wouldn't expect to get one with just a half), but felt very warm.

Danced with more energy than ever before for around 4 hours. I was mighty impressed.

On the way home however I started getting dizzy, so pulled over and vomited. This was around 6 hours after consumption. Another half hour down the road, pulled over again. I didn't feel terribly bad, just had to get it out.

Pretty glad I didn't take any more than a half.

Classic Md come up in 25-30 mins 2-3 hrs later halucinations began. Freinds advised me of lsd effects off these pills earlier so it all comes down to personel belief

Just because you’re seeing crazy crap doesn't mean you’re on LSD. Some of my strongest hallucinations have been towards the end of a good MDMA experience. You can easily hallucinate off MDMA, tankerman your dose being 2 pills.... one up.... one under I'm not suprised you flipped out ;)

LSD will be almost always be completely destroyed in the usual manufacturing process of a pill. If you don't believe it to be MDMA or MDA causing visual distortions there are other chemicals that could cause this far more likely to be found in a pill before LSD.

These pills were extreme tested as MDMA/MDA so thats probably an even better combination for hallucinations. As you've not done much in way of describing a different batch of pills we can only assume you are all talking about the same lot. Tankerman and friend have you got an EZ tester? You can buy one from enlighten if you don't.

an hour after coming on i felt this rush of coldness. I jumped in my bed and shivered. But later i walk around the cold streets just fine? strange.

Not sure if this is related to the skys. But since then ive had major problems sleeping (2 weeks ago) getting a little better now, last night i couldnt sleep till 4am.

Hi
i have been reading bluelight for a long time and since i had the blue skies and my reaction was totally different i thought i might add what happened

well dropped one on saturday, felt the normal rushes, but the peak was very intense, i was in a cab and according to my mates i was suddenly talking about trees then about jeans (smashed talk) but the visual were mad and very hallunicating.

when i got in the club i couldn't stop but having a feeling of having a crap.
i thought it was just what i ate before. i didnt worry went to do my thing while being extremely buzzed up.

did it and went back straight, which means the pills had some reaction to my body and and everything went down the loo.

this is the first time this happened to me. being a regular week-end dropper.

then i had it in halves but the effects were very short and very mild.
my friend told me the visual were because of the heroin in it since i have never done and will never do H i dont know.

the comedown was very clean although i have problem waking up every single day. i have missed uni every single day since i wake up at 2-3.

all day sunday i had a massive urge to go get another sky and i never get this urge on E.
so i suspect something else in it.

also every single E i had from the guy were very different from the ones before, smaky type.
those were Euro's, White macs, Blue Sky, Yellow panda.

i forgot, there were no lovey feeling to it at all.

Fire away.