Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Blue Skies" - Cloudy Comedown...

jOoGa

Bluelighter
Saturday night my girlfriend, me and a small group of friends had a small gathering with a few pills - blue skys - these were wonderful pills and we all had a fantastic night.

However, for a few of us the comedown has stretched into what has now been 5 days. Mostly just mild dizziness and feeling plain out of it, nothing serious.

My girlfriend has been the worst, she had 2 and a half pills over the night, since then she has been throwing up and getting strange full on dizzy spells and weird eye movements (jerking, rolling back and so on...). She has seen a doctor but neglected to inform him of the pill consumption, he told her it was a virus and to take it easy for a few days until it clears up.

Today at work she rings me sounding extremely shaken and tells me she's been blacking out and her eyes keep rolling back into her head. Her mum is taking her to the doctors again right now, where she hopefully will tell him the whole story.

I was wondering if anyone had had a similar experience or has any idea what is going on. She isn't a first timer and this crap dosent seem to be getting any better :( a bit worrying...

Yeah I had some nasty comedowns with the Skies too. Not as bad as your girlfriend experienced, but a massive dose of next-day nausea, shakes, sweating, no appetite for days, and general brain fogginess and "blah" feeling. I had 3 on one night and it turns out that was *far* too much for me... and I'm a very regular user. 1.5 would have been just right.

I think it's just because they're such a high dose of MDMA - perhaps some MDA too? The only ones I've felt worse on afterwards were the beige A's. Was worth it though - they're a top bikkie.

I hope your girl is okay.... :(

I just tested one of these with a Mandelin tester, and it seems that these pills may contain MDA?

Instantly turned to reddish-purple, then slowly to blueish-black.

My Mandelin tester is over 6 months old, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Either way, take extreme care with these pills.

About 2 years ago there was a batch of blue skies which were almost definately a MAD/MDMA combo, i really liked the pills, but lots of people ended up in hospital from them due to drawn out comedowns and such. That batch might have absolutely nothing to do with the this batch though of course. The old batch were blue barrel shaped pills with "sky" pressed to the top. Neither end was curved.

I'm an idiot! i read this thread b4 i went out on friday night and decided to set a definite limit at having 2 of these pills. Well come 6am i had finished 2 and wasnt ready 2 go home yet so dropped another half and whilst it helped me have a good night. I really shouldnt have.

Woken up this morning very very dizzy, yesterday was the same but put that down to a lack of sleep. Last night i had 12 hours sleeep so i kno its not that. Haven't had any blackout's or anything but my head feels exactly like the title suggests 'cloudy' and it isnt exactly a fantastic feeling, only reason i think its not worse is cos i haven't had to do anything yet, so glad ive got next week off, cos it feels like its gonna take a good couple of days to be right again.

Anyway just thought i'd post my experience and seriously don't push it with these set 2 as limit and don't take any more out with you, cos there is high chance you will end up doing what i did.

A couple of friends dropped a half each last night. They had an awesome night. They believe it's a good dose of MDMA, not MDA.

They haven't fully come down yet, so I'll keep yas updated.

Hey jOoGa

How did things with your girl turn out? Thanks also for the warning :) Hope no one else feels sick...

I'm not sure i'd buy into the 'high dose' argument myself.

If this was the case then surely people who take 4-5 pills on a weekend would experience the same as what these people do on these specific pills wouldn't they??

Just speculating here.. but I'd be more inclined to suggest there was somethign else in there which is causing these reactions 5 days later etc. There might be somethign in there that is toxic and takes longer to get through the system.
Hope you all recover quickly.

Hey guys,
it's the 'sick gf' here..this would have had to been the worst come down i've ever had...ever

i'll try to make the experience short and sweet..(sorry for the long post)

took the pills on saturday night (maaybe i should have only stuck to one..maybe even half..damn those pills were strong). anyway had a great night.

Sunday - extremely scattered..infact, the most scattered i've ever been to say the least.

Monday - fine, no hang ups, just the usual (tired worn out..)

Terrible Tuesday - ok during the day.. a little out of whack, a bit dizzy. i went to bed around 9ish.
next thing i know, i woke up at 11-12ish with my vision completely out of control...like the whole world was flickering up and down really fast (sorry about the vocabulary, i'm still not with it..). this would happen until i throw up then it would give me a break for about 5 mins, then come back again; it did this all night

3am - went to the medical centre, the doctor told me it was some viral thing and gave me some stemetil tablets and a prescription and sent me on my way (for those who don't know. stemetil basically stops dizzyness and nausea)

i took the stemetil and it didn't work, so i got my family doctor to come around the next morning (around 8.30am) to check me out.
My doctor told me my balance was way off and gave me a shot of stemetil, he said i should be better within 7-10 days.
i kept to the stemetil thinking it would keep me going until the whole thing blew over..

Thursday - at about 1.30pm (an hour after i took my last dose of stemetil) i couldn't stop looking at the ceiling..i was getting kind of worried.. about 10mins later i was freaking out (understandably) because i was unbelievable dizzy and my eyes were trying to roll into the back of my head.. i called my mum and she rushed me to the doctors.

2pm - the doctor gave me a shot of coegene (i'm not sure). it turns out the stemetil had built up in my system and i created a reaction to it.. my doctor gave me a prescription of ducene to help me sleep. my docotor is now aware of my recreational habits that took place over the weekend.. he said he hopes i learnt a valuable lesson.

Friday onwards - much much better.. still having a few dizzy spells now and then and overall i feel like a space cadet

from Tuesday to Friday i had eaten about 2 pieces of toast.. i couldn't stomach anything..it was crazy

LESSON LEARNT - TEST NEXT TIME

still not sure what caused the reaction/bad come down.. maybe my immune system is about the size of a pea.. any ideas?

i think i wont be having any pills for at least the next 3-6 months, i'm scared my body had a allergic reaction to whatever was in the pills..maybe i'm just paranoid. what does everyone think?
Did the pills put my body off balance?

Thanks for the well wishes :)
xoxoxo

Last edited:
eeep! I've seent he SKY's tested and nothing came up that would warn me against consuming. I haven't tried them, though a few freinds have and reported some spacey effects and all had to vomit on them. None of them seemed to have bad comedowns from them, but then again I only know one hard head who ate more than one and everyone in our crew gets into the 5HTP etc after a night. Will ask around to see if anyone has had similar experiences.

Glad you seem to have come out ok Ice_o, and it is always a good idea to test. A 3 months break sound sensible too.

:)Smiley

Blue Skies do contain MDA alongside a nice dose of MDMA. I won't go into dealer talk or anytihng, but basically the people that make these have never ever ever made clean pills.

They've always mixed meth and MDA into their presses, but I would not be surprised if they've found something else that can potentiate the expensive MDMA powder, so not as much is needed. They've always done this with MDA and meth, but I swear, they COULD (not started ANy rumour here btw) be mixing some unknown or inactive or possibly dangerous amphetamine analogues into the mix to cut costs. For example, things like dexedrine tablets can potentiate MDMA quite significantly. They are definately MDMA+MDA.. I am not having fucked up enough comedowns off them for them to be speed.. but there could be a bit of that in there? Some cheap MDMA/speed-like substances might be being pressed into these pills.. The come up is very anxious too.. You can feel more than one or two different drugs taking effect.....

But on a more personal experience note. I took a few of these on one night, slept in the morning and was fine the next day. Sleep and drink some tea or orange juice after you pill.... it helps :)

[Edit: Post edited to conform with posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I always play safe ;)

In regard to adulterants, I have heard of Tramil (tramadol) in some local product in order to potentiate the effects (longer/stonger rolls) of MDMA. I've not heard of it showing up in anything other than caps, so I haven't been overly concerned, however if it is showing up in pills it would be a concern. It's not exactly the safest adulterant (is there such a thing as a "safe" MDMA potentiator really?) :\

Splatt: you know I like to know where information comes from. How are you picking up MDA? By test results (if so, p[lease post the details!), word of mouth or subjective analysis of personal/anecdotal responses?

:)Smiley

I agree smileyfish.
I would like to see some test results/firm evidence to back up these claims.

this is probably one of the only pills i have ever had that i HAVENT had a bad comedown from! it was actually a blue smiley, but apparently these are exacyly the same as the sky's. was fine the nxt day and so was my boyfriend, but it was one of the strongest pills we have ever had, and we thought we'd be fucked the nxt day but we were fine! strange...

I have tested these and only received a slow change to black. Nothing else that would worry me. This is the strongest pill I have had in 6-12 months, but the comedowns have been extremely clean for me. I have had 18 of these over the 3 weeks (I've been on holidays) and felt quite fine.

I hade 4 1/2 in one night, and although I was hearing conversations and seeing all kinds of things that weren't there, I felt very good the next day.......
I am pretty lucky, however, as I normally do not get a comedown on any pills. The only comedown I ever get is wanting more pills, and the occasional scatteredness the next day.

Who knows, these have been around for over a month, and it's about time the copy-cat batch full of crap has shown up, don't you'se think?

i've noticed no messy comedown whatsoever.

and yeh they are the same as the blue smilies.
however i do tend to spew on these...but that varies for everyone.

On Marquis (or is it Mandelin, my tester vials may have got switched around), it starts to go red just before it turns purple and then to dark black. Also, ya always feel MDA kick in first after around 10-15 minutes. Bit of charginess before the "total rest" :) Also I kinda suspect it when I think I'm walking on clouds :)

You could identify a primary amine conclusively by using an Extreme tester...

BT :)