• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Playboy/Blue Naked Ladies [California]

Garbage said:
Rav they really are metal shards.

i made note of this on PR on a buddha report.

i had a gang of green ones i thought were glitter too, till i pulled a chunk off the top, it was clearly....a shard of metal... it was SHARP. if i pressed it into my finger it would have CUT ME.

the playboys are from the same line.

What kind of dumb f--- would put metal shards into a press?????:X :X :X

That's not cool. I'd be curious to know where these came from. Getting shards of metal in your GI tract, as I'm sure everyone knows, is NOT good, especially considering the length of time before any damage could become noticeable. If someone did this on purpose (which is assumed, knowing the crap that's floating around these days), that's really low, and very dangerous. I don't wish anyone harm, but in this instance I hope the manufacturer gets what's coming to them. :! Damn......this is a new low in pressed pills. I'll pass the word around and make sure everyone knows.

Is this confirmed??? This is important if it is, a WHOLE LOT of people could get seriously hurt. I need to know how sure you are, because this is a critical issue, word needs to get around, ASAP.

As if BZP/TFMPP wasn't enough.....

Last edited:
dude I don't think the glitter are metal shards, I pulled on and I poked my self with it, it hurt but did not cut me. After that I chewed on the supposed metal shard, I think it must be a form of bio degradble cheap plastic. Don't worry about it, I am sure pill makers don't want to kill off their clients.

Garbage said:
Rav they really are metal shards.

i made note of this on PR on a buddha report.

i had a gang of green ones i thought were glitter too, till i pulled a chunk off the top, it was clearly....a shard of metal... it was SHARP. if i pressed it into my finger it would have CUT ME.

the playboys are from the same line.

Interesting....a friend (from your area) had the Playboys and said they were glitter, kinda like the old AOL/BIC man's from a year or two ago.

Maybe a renegade huge piece of glitter made it in there? Who knows. :(

it was in several, and if it was plastic it was sharp as fuck because i couldnt break it. i saw it easily on 30+ pills but also saw plenty without.

glitter is one thing, but this was just on one part of the pill (mainly the top) and had a deep saturation of the same color that was in the pill. im not posative it was metal all i know is it was hard and sharp.

Garbage said:
it was in several, and if it was plastic it was sharp as fuck because i couldnt break it. i saw it easily on 30+ pills but also saw plenty without.

glitter is one thing, but this was just on one part of the pill (mainly the top) and had a deep saturation of the same color that was in the pill. im not posative it was metal all i know is it was hard and sharp.

Whatever it was I'm almost as sure it won't digest well. Word still needs to be passed around, though

yeah, i had 3 of these at the rave on june 28th.

i pulled one of the glitter bits out and i was almost positive it was metal. it bent between my fingers just like a metal.