• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Playboy/Blue Naked Ladies [California]

Onoe

Bluelighter
So I have read many reports of the recent batch of Blue Playboys (with glitter). It seems to be that Playboys are high in MDA and have traces of mdma.

I also heard that the blue ladies and blue playboys are the same press. Any truth to this? Has anyone had both and noticed they were the same?

Here is a blurry picture.

NSFW:
img0039bj2.jpg

**Mod Edit: Put your pic behind the NSFW tags. ~RB**

Last edited by a moderator:
damnn i picked up six of the blue playboys with glitter a couple weeks ago too. i REALLY didnt want MDA, i wanted MDMA. where did you see the reports for them? link??

Somewhere on pill reports...the actual report it self did not say it contained MDA. but that it had trippy "visuals" etc..they didn't feel that "loved up" blah blah blah..

alot of the comments said they had MDA.

--

have you popped these yet? ( I haven't..I'll write a report once I do.)

naww, im saving them for the 28th. i looked on pillreports, there is no such thing as blue playboys w/ glitter...

Heard from a good friend who had the blue playboys w/glitter in Cali that they were bomb...possible MDMA/MDA combo (no testing tho)...YMMV. :)

Raven, MARRY ME! thats the best news ive heard in a while.
if these really are MDMA/MDA combo, then im stoked. especially if there's more MDMA than MDA in them.

pigeon20 said:
naww, im saving them for the 28th. i looked on pillreports, there is no such thing as blue playboys w/ glitter...
hahahha I am looking forward to that date.

28th will be great - im spinning
stocking up on everything i can get for all my cronies!

pigeon20 said:
Me 2. =] and...you are right. There are no reports made WITH glitter...but there are comments under one of them stating they have glitter.

EUGNX said:
28th will be great - im spinning
stocking up on everything i can get for all my cronies!
ur spinning? im down to support! =] whats your time slot?/which stage.

I know you guys are excited about this event, but please be careful about what you say publicly....certain people do watch this board and we don't want any 'uninvited' guests, do we? :)

For those of you wanting to know more about the glitter variety of blue playboys, check out SouthWest Pill Discussion over on the NADD board. :D

pigeon20 said:
Raven, MARRY ME! thats the best news ive heard in a while.
if these really are MDMA/MDA combo, then im stoked. especially if there's more MDMA than MDA in them.
yeah...from what I have heard they ARE a combo, but I think its more MDA than MDMA..sorry to rain on ur parade.

Onoe said:
yeah...from what I have heard they ARE a combo, but I think its more MDA than MDMA..sorry to rain on ur parade.

where did you hear this? did someone tell you personally?

pigeon20 said:
where did you hear this? did someone tell you personally?
somewhere on pillreports...I dont know exactly where. it was in a comment.

tried these on the 28th... the glitter was kinda stetchy, because i pulled one out of the pill and realized theyre actually metal shards. the pill was overall good, didnt notice any visuals associated with MDA though. i was rolling for about 10 hours with 3 of these and a weak mollie. VERY CLEAN, barely any teeth clenching, no loss of appetite/sleep the next day. would get these again if i had the chance.

^^^ The glitter content should not cause any harm, it is very minute in size and although they look like metal shards, they're actually treated plastic. Just FYI from a crafter. :)

review

Onoe said:
So I have read many reports of the recent batch of Blue Playboys (with glitter). It seems to be that Playboys are high in MDA and have traces of mdma.

I also heard that the blue ladies and blue playboys are the same press. Any truth to this? Has anyone had both and noticed they were the same?

Here is a blurry picture.

NSFW:
img0039bj2.jpg

**Mod Edit: Put your pic behind the NSFW tags. ~RB**
Finally dropped these.
They are defintely mda, with traces of MDMA. Extremely good roll, peaked for an hour and a half or so. 5 hour overall roll. Highly reccomended. Alot of teeth clenching...the light trails were insane. Smooth 12 hr comedown. Only took 1. =]

^^^ Thanks for the update...did you make a report on these over on PR.com? :)

It's good karma!

RavenousBlonde said:
^^^ Thanks for the update...did you make a report on these over on PR.com? :)

It's good karma!
not yet, will do.

Rav they really are metal shards.

i made note of this on PR on a buddha report.

i had a gang of green ones i thought were glitter too, till i pulled a chunk off the top, it was clearly....a shard of metal... it was SHARP. if i pressed it into my finger it would have CUT ME.

the playboys are from the same line.