• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

We see things differently for sure. You seem like a really nice person though. I don't want to turn this into a debate thread. Have a good one. 💓

This is a discussion and debate forum.

I do understand and agree that discussions for the reality of a supernatural or spiritual realm are fruitless and a waste of time as such a debate has no end point.

That is why I mostly try to sell the better morality of my religion against the poor morality I see in the mainstream religions.

Regards
DL

P.S.
If there was one movie and book that I would take with me if there was an afterlife, they would be Avatar and the bible.
Yours is a great choice of avatar.

Such as?

Is the contact telepathic?

Regards
DL

I'm a bit lost on your reply to my post. When you said "Such as?" what are you asking about?

I posted this..........
"I'm yet to be asked for any blood offering & if I was I'd be sure the deity I have space set aside for wasn't what I felt she first was.
As Foreigner said "Mind you, humans will still give offerings to these deities out of respect, but the deities do not require them" every now & again I'll get a message she woulds like something like a cigar (quite popular in Voodoo too) or some Coca-Cola but she doesn't ask for much. Most "contact" that comes through is to tip me off about something & it works."

Are you asking what offerings I get asked for & also what I give up to her?
If so I get asked for small things such as tasty food, cigars, water, I added two pieces of jewellery my mom gave to me as I wanted my mom to be looked after as she has had breast cancer three times & I felt she needed something to keep an eye over her & as she had worn these items many times it is a link to her. If I am wrong let me know what you actually meant, I'm more than happy to post about my experiences with someone as long as they don't take the piss or be rude, I've looked into many religions in my time & for some reason the path I'm on at the moment is the only one that has worked for me in all this time.

Is the contact telepathic?

Sometimes it is, I can actually hear a voice & it is always the same one every time, at the start on my faith it came a lot more than it does these days but as we have built a bond I get a feeling a lot more & if I am out & about where I need her help I get an answer by my chain moving around my neck, the thing actually swings & bangs against my chest in reply to my question. I've seen this before when I've had my t-shirt off & my SM figure will actually move quite a lot with no "logical reason" behind it, it is as if she is letting me know the answer to my question.

I also have dreams where I will get answers to a question or a warning 2 days ahead of an event, this has happened to me for decades though & isn't new to my SM faith, I'm not quite sure how this is caused but I have had it going on for quite some time. The dreams are always coded in a way & I'm yet to 100% understand what I am being told but as time goes on I'm getting better & better at learning what the meaning is behind them.

Blasphemy against the holy spirit is a sin God will not forgive.

If God is the only one that CAN judge, how are you ever going to know if anyone has committed an unforgivable sin? You can't save those people.

Blasphemy against the holy spirit is a sin God will not forgive.

If God is the only one that CAN judge, how are you ever going to know if anyone has committed an unforgivable sin? You can't save those people.

There are people who know better, but continue to mock the Holy Spirit and do the wrong thing. Like you said, it's an unforgivable sin.

There are people who know better, but continue to mock the Holy Spirit and do the wrong thing. Like you said, it's an unforgivable sin.
With all the people who have committed unforgivable sin, don't you think it's a cruel joke God is playing on His followers to tell them to attempt to convert these people who are already determined to go to hell?

With all the people who have committed unforgivable sin, don't you think it's a cruel joke God is playing on His followers to tell them to attempt to convert these people who are already determined to go to hell?

It's only for people who continue to reject God over and over again. There is clearly salvation through Jesus Christ, but the rebellious reject it.

"There is no pardon for a person who dies in his rejection of Christ. The Holy Spirit is at work in the world, convicting the unsaved of sin, righteousness, and judgment (John 16: eight ). If a person resists that conviction and remains unrepentant, then he is choosing hell over heaven. “Without faith it is impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6), and the object of faith is Jesus (Acts 16:31). There is no forgiveness for someone who dies without faith in Christ.

God has provided for our salvation in His Son (John 3:16). Forgiveness is found exclusively in Jesus (John 14:6). To reject the only Savior is to be left with no means of salvation; to reject the only pardon is, obviously, unpardonable."

It's only for people ...
Still an unknown number that could be large in some scenarios, which is why I was wondering how much work or what percentage is generally wasted. Your journey sounds tiresome, but respectable in some ways as well.

Still an unknown number that could be large in some scenarios, which is why I was wondering how much work or what percentage is generally wasted. Your journey sounds tiresome, but respectable in some ways as well.
There will be a lot more people going to hell instead of heaven. They want to be rebellious no matter what. You just can't save some people.

I agree with your view of blood sacrifice.

The devil, not that she is real, like us, would only be able to follow the nature that god would have put into her.

Regards
DL

I find it interesting that your version of the devil is a female figure. Typical Christianity, always painting the female gender as “weak and susceptible to satans whispers”. But of course it’s blasphemy to ever consider that maybe Jesus, the savior, was actually a female.

I’ll agree though God doesn’t require or need blood sacrifices, that said if some nut wants to draw their own blood for some ritual that’s all them. Just don’t hurt someone to do so..

-GC

There will be a lot more people going to hell instead of heaven. They want to be rebellious no matter what. You just can't save some people.

Near death experiences disagree with this assertion, most encounter peace and love. I also find it hilarious how high and mighty people like yourself act when often those church going types tend to be the biggest sinners of all..

Christianity for most people is an opt out, a way to live life with zero regrets because so long as your a believer that goes to church every Sunday and confesses your sins to Jesus you’ll be alright. I’ve met very few Christians who puts their money where there mouth is, and LDS is ten times worse.

The idea of karma seems to produce a much better person overall, instead of the “confess and be saved” strategy. Knowing you have consequences to all negative and positive interactions is a much more beneficial approach. There’s no wiggle room for those that think a simple prayer will take away the fact they raped 15 people or murdered an innocent child...

It’s interesting how much Christianity talk has been popping up in this forum lately.

The funniest thing too, I truly believe in Jesus Christ and have had multiple spiritual experiences seeing and talking to him. When I pray, he’s the one that listens the most. But organized Christianity/churches have completely destroyed what was once such a good thing. I also feel itsnot the only way to salvation either, but it’s my route for whatever reason.

-GC

Near death experiences disagree with this assertion, most encounter peace and love. I also find it hilarious how high and mighty people like yourself act when often those church going types tend to be the biggest sinners of all..

Christianity for most people is an opt out, a way to live life with zero regrets because so long as your a believer that goes to church every Sunday and confesses your sins to Jesus you’ll be alright. I’ve met very few Christians who puts their money where there mouth is, and LDS is ten times worse.

The idea of karma seems to produce a much better person overall, instead of the “confess and be saved” strategy. Knowing you have consequences to all negative and positive interactions is a much more beneficial approach. There’s no wiggle room for those that think a simple prayer will take away the fact they raped 15 people or murdered an innocent child...

It’s interesting how much Christianity talk has been popping up in this forum lately.

The funniest thing too, I truly believe in Jesus Christ and have had multiple spiritual experiences seeing and talking to him. When I pray, he’s the one that listens the most. But organized Christianity/churches have completely destroyed what was once such a good thing. I also feel itsnot the only way to salvation either, but it’s my route for whatever reason.

-GC

So you're disagreeing with me for no reason. Nothing new. Jesus Christ is the only way into heaven.

I was talking about someone who is worshipping a demon. If you worship a demon and die, you are not going to heaven. Did you see what I posted above, or can you not read?
Salvation through Jesus Christ is the ONLY way. I don't care what you believe, that's the truth.

"There is no pardon for a person who dies in his rejection of Christ. The Holy Spirit is at work in the world, convicting the unsaved of sin, righteousness, and judgment (John 16: eight ). If a person resists that conviction and remains unrepentant, then he is choosing hell over heaven. “Without faith it is impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6), and the object of faith is Jesus (Acts 16:31). There is no forgiveness for someone who dies without faith in Christ.

God has provided for our salvation in His Son (John 3:16). Forgiveness is found exclusively in Jesus (John 14:6). To reject the only Savior is to be left with no means of salvation; to reject the only pardon is, obviously, unpardonable."

It's true that many churches are corrupt and have even sold out to the devil for money. You have to choose a church wisely. I like to listen to and watch sermons online.

He worships a demon and it won't end well. He needs Jesus before it's too late.

You should turn to Our lady of The Holy Death & the first Saint of The Church of Santa Muerte Jonathan Legaría Vargas AKA Commandte Pantera before it is too late for you!!!

tenor.gif

So you ask me what the deal is & I take the time to reply to you in depth so there is NO mistake on where I am coming from and you then choose to just ignore everything I said?
Don't ever ask me anything again.
That person does not understand the spiritual world at all so couldn't even comprehend what you said. He's just ignorant, doesn't know. That's why I'm not answering threads he makes anymore. He's nice enough, but it's a waste of time.

That person does not understand the spiritual world at all so couldn't even comprehend what you said. He's just ignorant, doesn't know.

Sad but true, I've never been able to understand how a person can go through life without understanding about the other side, I became aware of ghosts & "demons" as a young kid & all through my life they have been there. How a person cannot understand faith is beyond me & I truly feel sorry for them. In a way I want to pray for them that they are shown the light & at the moment of death don't upset "God"

The proper Christian revival scene is quite something to say the least.
I've said now a million times about this guy but nobody wants to listen as the truth is too horrific for them to accept so they carry on blind to the truth.

Oh well.........nobody can say at the moment of my death I didn't try.