• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL'er you'd most like to meet and why - Part 3

primus - cause I want to see if anybody can possibly be as swet and charming irl as he seems to be
luro - the guy enjoys red wine n hhc. nuff said
Pleo - he actually seems like a lil sweetie
and jakoz - cause i think he'd be interesting.

EvilCalvin... Cos he was one of the first doods on BL i started chattin to and i still haven't met him...
oh yeah and u wanna see shuffling eh?? heheh
*nods to deecee*
Probably Ravy1 again so he knows who i am this time round..
Otherwise I'd be happy to meet anyone and everyone...

Moocho- Because everyone likes him, and I always seem to miss him at events. Seems like a kewl fella.
Stylin- Knows his politics! Part of the radical Australian resistance against Zjaboian oppression.
Snrub- Same
[ 22 June 2002: Message edited by: Neo-Real ]

I’ve met so many people off this board there’s not many left to meet, then again I probably can’t remember meeting a fair few so I may as well meet them again lol.
Snrub - So I can tell him face to face to stop emailing me nudey pics of himself ;) J/k More because I like his sense of humor and attitude.
BT - doesn’t everyone wanna meet him though? :)
Jakoz – He has a lot to say and what he says is usually interesting.
Some of the newer Sydney names I haven’t met yet, like fetish jester and others I can’t think of right now, just the ones that have their own opinions and actively voice them.

I would like to meet anyone who is as completely technicaly incompetant as I am. I swear computers have some sort of long running conspiracy opperating against me.
I would also like to meet plaz cause he seems really cool, sydkiwi cause she seems really cool, evilcalvin (for more than half a minute) cause he is carzy and he seems really cool, leecie (cause she is a shire chick i think) and she seems really cool, moocho cause he remains the only BLter who has ever called me (and he seems really cool) and bliss because she also seems really cool.... and there are heaps more I would love to meet but cant be bothered typing.
...i would also like to meet addikal cause anyone who knows oldskool like he does has got to be cool.... :)

*scratches head*...this is easy. the bluelighter id most like to meet would have to be DeeCee :D
Why? ;) coz he intrigues me and has this way of making me happy when im not. hes dear to me
*hugs DeeCee and gives a kiss on cheek* :)
...and bisKi, Twigz, and Big Trancer...coz they seem like decent down to earth people :D
madmonkey:would be great to get you down to sydney!!! :D not seen you since we were on the boat...'breaks ahoy'...now ur thinkn whos this chick...you know me...but a name change will confuse you hun ;)
[ 24 June 2002: Message edited by: *starfalls69* ]

off the top of my head, pinger, jakoz, johnboy, thoth, tarsalan and bigtrancer, because they generally have interesting posts.
there are more, but i cant think of em right now, too tired!
:)
[ 24 June 2002: Message edited by: melancholic ]

Oceanboy that's all i really really really want to meet. i just have to know if he's for real...
Big Kev is a mate of mine, and unfortunatey yes, he got too excited and had a heart attack... RIP

Moocho- Because everyone likes him, and I always seem to miss him at events. Seems like a kewl fella.
Neo-Real - Thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me since my parents unshackled me from the bassment on my 18th birthday and said they were sorry, they got some bad advice.
Love to meet you too dude~! :D
I also would like to meet BT, Jakoz and Shoelace - and all those folk who are going to be at Utopia in 2 weeks!!! Yaya :D

id have to say joyenergizer, cause she is a dude!!!
plus josh nexus and evil calvin, so i can dribble past them with ease and score top left corner from 40 yards.
and id also have to say everyone on bluelight that i havent met, cause u guys are all wicked in your own way, or i wouldnt keep coming back for more :)
cya at utopia peeps
cortez

cortez: not if I take a oscar wining dive before you get there....(have I met you?)

All the people from syd that i havent met yet! which i will be doing at utopia, not long now!!! yay!! :)
and the canberra crew cause i've gotta move down there next year so id like to know who i'll be partying with!!

Yeah moocho, we will have a phat one at utopia, looking forward to catching up with u dude, its been a while!!!
Nah calvin i havent met u champ
[ 27 June 2002: Message edited by: cortez ]

would just love to run into a random bluelighter at a pub one night....be a farken trip out......

Originally posted by good shot:
would just love to run into a random bluelighter at a pub one night....be a farken trip out......
and to be sitting at the same table opposite each other for a few hrs..
^^^ and not realise until you went online next! hehe....