• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL'er you'd most like to meet and why - Part 3

GlowGurlz: I'd like to meet her properly coz she glows and enjoys beer and I similarly glow and enjoy beer.
BigTrancer: Why wouldn't I want to?
Fetish Jester: Because I also am chemically minded and enjoy good chats... especially if we have beer...
There is tonnes of BLers I have met but have been way to spaz to get everything I want out of them. To all you people, it'll only be a matter of time...
------------------
GRIM REAPER WINS INDY 500
"I didn't know I could run that fast!"

/me blushes
thanks Sydkiwi.....i'm considering organising a trip later in the year to come up and see all you crazy people...
big hugz to CQ....you can stay! ;)
nuff said

SupaDiscoBreaker: well what can i say... BEEEEER AND GLOW :)
M-D-X-M-A: cos bubble baths are cool :)
and everyother plurrie mofo i havent met :)
yes that means you :)

The Melbourne crew, cause I've only met one of you (and I cant remember who it was....all I know he was a kickass shuffler!!!)

There's a tonne I wouldn't mind meeting but I guess top of the list would have to be Plaz. Why? Who the fuck knows... ;)
Non-Aussie BLers would be DJWhirlpool (she CAN'T be that annoying in real life and if she is it'd give me a chance to slap her).

Any of the Sydney people. I only know a few of you guys like Mellow Fellow from uni.
TheDweller

evilcalvin, I can't believe you farking forgot my name!!!... me of all people.... thanx u whore! :D :p
Kick arse shuffler, I think not...
hmm off the top of my head Jakoz, doon, muzby, madmonkey (think I have met you without know it was "madmonkey"), Fetish Jester, sydkiwi... I'm sure there is others, I will come back to it..
oh fark, and I forgot *starfalls69* ;)
[ 21 June 2002: Message edited by: deeCee1 ]

I'm interested in meeting anyone who said that they are interested in meeting me, of which, so far there is none :(

I want to go down to Melbourne and meet some of the Blers down there and see if there is any i already know from when i used to live down there.
And i wanna find out the BL name of one of my old friends, coz i know he is a BLer but dont know his BL name and he doesn't know i am one.

i wanna meet teknikl, he's the man!!
:D
in fact, all the perth people.. all the way, WA :) :)

Insomnia: Bliss is my long lost sister :) what bliss is i am, what i am is blissy :)
and id like to meet Calvin again !! we met ..... but we were too caught up in ourselves to actually remember
-funki-

I want to meet-up with my plot. We went out one night and I haven't been able to find him since.

as met pleo a few times never had anything really interesting 2 say 2 him -sorry pleo-
i wouldn't mind meeting some more interstate blers + some more melb bluelighters, even if i've met quite a lot of them
TC

....have always wanted to meet Big Kev! :D
Though I don't think he come's in here....musta got too excite and had a heartattack! :(
poor thing...

MadM: I'll arrange a meeting with him if you like. Although I'm going to have to blindfold you first and send you through a few trials like "the unblinking eye" and "the paddling of the swollen ass... with paddles"
But seriously, if yr at a large event in sydney, chances are that you'll see him there. He's from Newy too
-----------------------
OH YOUR GOD!

Id Like to meet DAIMO!!
oh wait I already have.....
(sorry Daims..I tried)
Id like to meet madmonkey, just because Im curious about the plastic banana!
Oh, and Pleo because I dont beleive anyone that much younger than me can be so jaded :)
Apart from that..I have met alot...but cant wait to meet more!