• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blatant illegal drugs selling as 'legal highs' in NZ

like MXE? that shits dope! not that I can really compare it to its 'parent' drug because I've never had proper ketamine but I have some mates that rate it higher, yet also have others that dont.. guess it all comes down to personal preference

Yeah, that's one I was going to mention. I love them both, but I actually prefer MXE a bit more than K.

Overall though, there are many 'mimics' or analogues out there, and it's a bit of a pyramid which has a golden tip, resting on a few random gems, but then mostly based on a foundation of shit.

like MXE? that shits dope! not that I can really compare it to its 'parent' drug because I've never had proper ketamine but I have some mates that rate it higher, yet also have others that dont.. guess it all comes down to personal preference

Nah never tried it, love ketamine though, is MXE legal in Aus?

You're so cooked bro. There is no way in hell they are selling meth.

You dont understand do you? end of the day I wanted to know what could be similar to meth if what was on sale almost had similar effects, the name of the product is called CRANK and also under other names and has also been in the news and searching also mentioned on Bluelight ;) anymore questions PM me cos your starting to sound ridiculous.

edit: you almost have the same attitude as 'westy' himself...

Last edited:
You dont understand do you? end of the day I wanted to know what could be similar to meth if what was on sale almost had similar effects, the name of the product is called CRANK and also under other names and has also been in the news and searching also mentioned on Bluelight ;) anymore questions PM me cos your starting to sound ridiculous.

edit: you almost have the same attitude as 'westy' himself...

That's dodgy. Crank is speed in certain places in the U.S.

^
Oh yea absolutely total dodgy, anyway heres a pic of one of the products, which also goes under other names 'crank', 'go fast', 'amped' and another name I cant remember atm.

note: just blanked the price shown on the packet.

Last edited: