Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blatant illegal drugs selling as 'legal highs' in NZ

person

Bluelighter
Hi everyone OMG friends and I have found several places and one being a 24/7 shop selling legal drugs that are actually the real deal!? Theres a product under couple names that are supposed to 'mimic' illegal meth, but um it ACTUALLY IS meth!! same as the 'synthetic cannibanoid' products, you can get it just in powder form, but of course keeps changing, or is pretty much JWH-018 I guess to make and spray yourself!? I was going to upload some of the packets but thought against it at this time. U wouldn't think it cos it is professionally packed and in those Mylar type materials, of course there's no ingredients printed on it, just thought I'll give a headsup to people to be safe. Just because it is categorized as 'legal high' doesn't mean it is.

note: theres also alot of 'molly' going around on the street but its actually good ol methylone aka M1, best to get a tester now people.

*The main reason ive done this is cos im concerned at people who use these 'legal highs' due to their strict drug testing policies as part of employment or courts and even methadone maintenance.

Last edited:
Are you sure it's meth? How did you test it?

If so, what a bizarre situation! Talk about coming full circle!!

^
My mate on methadone maintenance who hadn't touched meth for several months and have been in 'the bush' during that period (basically not in presence of someone who is using) brought a packet from a store in the city (as its quite popular btw) basically 100mg, was tested positive for methamphetamine from his urine test at the clinic. Yea I know I was like 'yea whatever' until I brought it myself and tried it, yes definitely cut (most likely MSM).

Going by the amount of people that know about it already, its not like its hidden underground or anything, seen empty packets on the street in the city Saturday night,and have also read other articles in regards to it, other people have told me as well.I just didn't take it seriously until now when I tried it myself. It is locked in the cabinets along with the other semi+quasi legal products available here.

I remember the early years in NZ when you could buy 1,4b from the head-shop by the litre or in those cool looking packets until someone died, actually theres been a history of people providing different products here that are now 100% illegal.

Dude that's a bold claim, considering the low-profile of deals in NZ where even street dealing is pretty much unheard of, you're more likely to get an illegal drug that is one of the newer synthetics than the other way round, I doubt a dairy would openly be selling Class A's with a potential 15 years imprisonment.
I would like to take your word for it since it sound's like you've been around since at least the one4b days ( one year they were selling those packets at a big day out, hard to think nowadays ) I will believe it when I see at the minimum a reagent test.
More likely ol mate was having a twirl out in the bush, still I suppose it could also be some analogue that has metabolites that register as meth in urinalysis.
Fuck I remember when the best thing from the dairy was the 10c mixture, shit done changed!

some rcs will test positive to the illegal ones they mimic

+1.

While some vendors certainly pass off banned cannabinoids and RCs as legal highs, I highly doubt they contain Methamphetamine. Think about it from a dealers point of view, why would he just not sell it as the real thing and command a higher sale price? Most people prefer illegal drugs and will pay more for them.

Dude that's a bold claim, considering the low-profile of deals in NZ where even street dealing is pretty much unheard of, you're more likely to get an illegal drug that is one of the newer synthetics than the other way round, I doubt a dairy would openly be selling Class A's with a potential 15 years imprisonment.
I would like to take your word for it since it sound's like you've been around since at least the one4b days ( one year they were selling those packets at a big day out, hard to think nowadays ) I will believe it when I see at the minimum a reagent test.
More likely ol mate was having a twirl out in the bush, still I suppose it could also be some analogue that has metabolites that register as meth in urinalysis.
Fuck I remember when the best thing from the dairy was the 10c mixture, shit done changed!

I understand its a bold claim, even I didnt believe it I guess some people work on an illusion??! there are still places you can buy meth pipes even though it is a 10k fine. Anyway you heard it first from me. I dont know where you are from but wellington AND auckland have open street dealing. Theyre those people who hangout in front of there housing projects, as well as different parts of the city.

*does pentedrone (sp?) test same as meth, im not sure..

some rcs will test positive to the illegal ones they mimic

^ This

Perhaps camphetamine, I've had that before, very similar to meth (stronger then meth if anything 50-100mg was enough to keep me up for nearly three days) and I suspect it would have similar test results as it's still an amphetamine but I could be mistaken.

Close?

RCs will show a positive using any reagent testing kits.

Example: as recently used in my court case, washing powder will show a positive for cocaine on a Scott test... These tests are in admissible and useless in this day and age.

Send it to ecstacydata and get your answers. So much speculation!!

Less than a point kept you awake for almost 72 hours?

About 60 hours and no other drugs were taken from me or two friends, and I've heard the same from other people around the 50 mg mark.
Oddly enough when I had around 25mg I had no problem sleeping the same night.

not quite as good as meth in terms of feeling really good, and a bit less charged up at the start and was pretty scattered after a couple days. But overall I was very satisfied with it and if I still had access to it would get it again.

Could be camphetamine? cool thanks everyone much appreciated, I might buy me a packet this weekend and actually inform my local mmt clinic the possibilities of there test results actually being an RC than it being good ol meth/ice. If theyll believe me that is, they stated to me that a large percentage of there clients (also myself..) always test positive for meth, haha.

not quite as good as meth in terms of feeling really good, and a bit less charged up at the start and was pretty scattered after a couple days. But overall I was very satisfied with it and if I still had access to it would get it again.

Oh ok, doesnt sound like a drug for me then as I hate feeling scattered and not being able to sleep.

As far as these new chemicals that mimic the effects of more common drugs go, does anyone think any will become as wildly used as their 'parent' drug?

Yeah maybe, but I still hold faith some new drugs gonna come out of no where and blow the rest out of the water. one day.

Oh ok, doesnt sound like a drug for me then as I hate feeling scattered and not being able to sleep.

As far as these new chemicals that mimic the effects of more common drugs go, does anyone think any will become as wildly used as their 'parent' drug?

hmm not often, 4-mmc was much more common in the UK then it's parent drug whilst it was legal but with it's now illegal status it is less common. And if a drug has better affects or is healthier I see no reason that it couldn't happen, but from what we've seen in the last few years drugs like MDMA, Meth and LSD, the copies are just not as good

Yeah maybe, but I still hold faith some new drugs gonna come out of no where and blow the rest out of the water. one day.

like MXE? that shits dope! not that I can really compare it to its 'parent' drug because I've never had proper ketamine but I have some mates that rate it higher, yet also have others that dont.. guess it all comes down to personal preference

Theres an analogue of 4-MAR available now if you know where to look that would pass off as meth but much cheaper. Theres plenty of RC's that are indistinguishable from their illegal cousins to the average consumer.

In unregulated industries such as RC's and illegal drugs, you cant say for certain what you are taking is what it was sold as. You only have to go and have a look at ecstacydata to see whats passed off as certain chemicals, although generally most drugs are sold as what they are, its the small percentage such as PMA/PMMA that can have catastrophic effects.