• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball BL Bracket Challenge 2022 v. bracketbrawl

I may or may not have never watched a college basketball game in my life. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I come close to winning here.

Who'd everyone pick to win?

I may or may not have never watched a college basketball game in my life. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I come close to winning here.

Who'd everyone pick to win?

you have a REALLY good shot historically. You will not be blinded by the things that never end up mattering in the end.

you have a REALLY good shot historically. You will not be blinded by the things that never end up mattering in the end.
Some random 12 year old kid who barely watched college basketball topped the ESPN leaderboard in 2015. Unfortunately he was too young to collect and they cheaped out on giving the 20k to his parents.

gooo Gongozaza! couldnt tell you where that was

How old are you? she's probably a freshmen.

Gonzaga won last year perhaps. No way they'll repeat. @D's

How old are you? she's probably a freshmen.

Gonzaga won last year perhaps. No way they'll repeat. @D's
A. Would D's still fuck their cheerleaders over Kentucky, . Fuck Yes anyday of the week.

thats how they are going to win,.

now wheres that fucking lotion.??

You're just a dirty old man. Guaranteed she's a gold digger.

That's what all the lookers want, money. She'll say some bullshit about it just being about sense of security.

Rocks v. Gold. Wrong rocks bro. @D's

You're just a dirty old man. Guaranteed she's a gold digger.

That's what all the lookers want, money. She'll say some bullshit about it just being about sense of security.

Rocks v. Gold. Wrong rocks bro. @D's
What was that you said, you spot it you got it? Lmaos
Shel want more roofies, erm my bad this aint the lounge. But I meant to say uhh less rapey? You know what im sayn dog.

Gonzaga has never won @ions.
Root for the underdogs!

Yeah, I wanted to go with a team to win. Like virginia, but they're not in it. So I went bottom up and picked teams to win, and then it got down to Kentucky Nova.

One and done for this funny guy.
Right now I have one UK bracket and one Tennessee bracket. But that might change. These are not easy decisions.
Administrator privilege, You get two brackets.