• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball BL Bracket Challenge 2022 v. bracketbrawl

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
Conference Tournaments are just around the corner. Then Sunday March 13, the NCAA Selection Committee will release the official seeding for the national tournament.

I have typically used ESPNs app to set up the Bluelight contest. Probably will again this year but I'm going to look around and see what the options are.

This will be the first tournament back with fans since 2019. Should be pretty epic.

I will post here with updates!

Last edited:
What is our group motto?

hard dicks and airplanes?

I don't watch basketball, but I am willing to try anything if it will help me stay involved and preoccupy my mind with something other then meth.

What is our group motto?

hard dicks and airplanes?

I don't watch basketball, but I am willing to try anything if it will help me stay involved and preoccupy my mind with something other then meth.

it's fun even if you don't watch basketball IMO. On Sunday there will be all kinds of experts filling theirs out so you can look at theirs to get a general idea or go by whichever mascot you like best or whatever really.

Fill it out by filling it in, if you know what I mean.

creepy smile GIF

I'm going to go by whom has the prettiest cheerleaders, prettiest team colors, and last but not least I'd pick my bracket based on the shadyness of the Basketball coach, if he looks like I could bribe him so my kid can enter their Uni.

I'm going to go by whom has the prettiest cheerleaders, prettiest team colors, and last but not least I'd pick my bracket based on the shadyness of the Basketball coach, if he looks like I could bribe him so my kid can enter their Uni.
Idk shit about college basketball so I’m gonna steal your criteria but somehow just do it better, and I shall win.

Thanks for all the signups!

Don't forget, you can create up to 2 brackets.

6PM EST 13 March

When I was in high school a girl there picked a perfect bracket based off what she thought was the most desirable uniforms. She took down thousands of $ and was one of a very few of everyone internationally that had a perfect bracket. True

When I was in high school a girl there picked a perfect bracket based off what she thought was the most desirable uniforms. She took down thousands of $ and was one of a very few of everyone internationally that had a perfect bracket. True
Same thing with a lady at work she knew shit about basketball but she picked them based on the colors and she ended up winning the jackpot which was like a $500 gift card to Dick's sporting goods lol.

All I know is Roll Hoosiers Big Blue Tide for the win. Lol

Anyone wants to make side bets on the games with me I'm in. Hit me up! You gotta have your bet in and BTC sent before the game starts.