• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Big dope bust in Wilmington Delaware - 1360 Bundles

Wow lozgod, from those pics wilmington looks relatively nice. You made it sound like some ghetto ass shit, those pics looks like a nice little city, the houses are in really good condition.That shit looks like the little model villages that housewifes buy and set up on their coffee table, with the Hershey sign and shit, norman rockwell town . Yall got some pretty hoods in DE ;)

BTW phrozen, can you do me a favor and hit me up next time you see registration open on the other site? I always forget to check but flacky told me a few mos ago it was and i forgot about it and its closed again, so if they open it again sometime in the future and you happen to notice it, holla at cha girl will u? :) thanks yo.

Sorry if this is an old thread to bump

But i have a couple things to add about wilmington khadijah those pics were main roads it was actually lancaster ave. they don't even sell dope out there...You go a couple corners down or the old jects called the bucket but its tore down now and they sell out there.... And as far a price goes its [no prices] but the dope bags are soooooo skimp.... example I dumped out one bag of tko xl the new tap from Camden and then i dumped out thirteen bags of deep blue a good recent stamp going around now in wilmington and the one bag of tko xl was equal to 13 bags of deep blue from Wilmington. Wilmington bags are either someone going to nyc and getting weight then bagging it up or its from philly and the just cut the bags in half or even quarters... dont get me wrong its the same dope from philly nj area its just a lot skimpier.... and I'm not saying u cant find phat bags its just rare thats why there so cheap cuz there only nicks to begin with

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the logic, Ill just throw this bag the size of a fuckin small child out my window and hopefully the police officer just won't notice.

baltimore gets a variety of kinds of dope, colombian, SEA and tar. There are so many addicts in baltimore its a lucrative market, so ppl know if they can get some quantity of heroin, no matter where its from, it will sell if its decent....hell it would probably sell even if it was kinda shitty, people would just have to do more of it.

scramble is usually total shit...however, ive had some good scramble in the past, like literally i could count on my hands the times its been good.

the "raw" dope that is usually dark brown that you refer to is probably just brown colombian powder that is cut and repressed.

Wow that kid is FUCKED!!!! He's 25 now..... so I figure he will be about 45 when they let him out of the pen

Its Real Out here...

Edit: This doen't belong in this forum. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
damn this kid was only 25 and was running around with that much diacetylmorphine!! gimminny crickets!

Haha why the fuck do everybody from Wilmington be tryin to talk that shit up like it's Bogata or some shit? Those pics look like any hood in any city in America I mean come on yo, so what there's like 8 people out in the street in a few of em? I could step out my front door and look any direction and see shit that looks worse then most of those pics I mean come on yo worse then Camden? I've NEVER seen Wilmington on no most dangerous cities list and Camden was runnin that shit for a minute and I ain't sayin that defines a city but like yo Wilmington is the last place I think of when I think of "violent city

Whats even worse is how long it musta taken dude to upload all that shit.

westisde.png

That one is my fav. "Oh noeeeesss, BLACK PEOPLE!" 8)

Look at that picture, there's a fucking gate on the alley, inbetween the two brick houses which both have porches......

Id drive through that hood if i was buying some shit. They want your money not to kill you. They want those customers that are comin through to cop shit. I dont know why people are so fucking scared of black people. I mean the town i've grown up in Fayetteville arkansas only has a small population of black people and no real hoods that. There really is no spot in this town that i wouldnt walk through at night. But i have never really had any problems with black people ever i have lots of black friends. Just dont act dumb and draw attention to their spot and your straight. I know in some spots you might get robbed or ripped off but in reality your not gonna get shot for the most part if your smart dont act scared like a bitch and your buying from them.

old jects called the bucket but its tore down now and they sell out there.

Are pictures online of ("The Bucket" built in 1943) projects before they tore them down? (in the early 2000's). If no pictures are on the internet of the Bucket it will always be just local folkore. The pics I posted of Riverside on page 2 of this thread was an extension of the Bucket from 1959.

Anyway the pics are Non-Fabricated random google maps pics just to show what Wilmington looks like, anyone can see them.:| they where posted on city-data.
but people over there are to scared to deal with Wilmingtons poverty because it gives Delaware a bad name.:\

I could step out my front door and look any direction and see shit that looks worse then most of those pics I mean come on yo worse then Camden?

Post a google maps link of the hood in Pitts, I know Chester is bad but only thing I know about Pitts is steel and bitter folks.

But yea Camden is worse right now, this line.

"WARNING: Wilmington has higher violent crime rates than Trenton, Camden, and Compton, CA."

^ I got that from a 2005 web page and since "The Bucket' projects got tore down google maps wont show how bad Wilmington can look.

Madison St (the nickle), West Side is still wild tho, 30 kids on each corner.

This is from ABC News 2 weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th1LEeRk4SA

Haha why the fuck do everybody from Wilmington be tryin to talk that shit up like it's Bogata or some shit? Those pics look like any hood in any city in America I mean come on yo, so what there's like 8 people out in the street in a few of em? I could step out my front door and look any direction and see shit that looks worse then most of those pics I mean come on yo worse then Camden? I've NEVER seen Wilmington on no most dangerous cities list and Camden was runnin that shit for a minute and I ain't sayin that defines a city but like yo Wilmington is the last place I think of when I think of "violent city

Whats even worse is how long it musta taken dude to upload all that shit.

I been to "Da Burg" when I went to Job Corp. Now that's a nice city. I'd raise a family pretty much anywhere. Wilmington don't make the lists because it's population is so small. Does it have as many murders as Camden? No. Per capita does it? I can't say for sure but I'd guess yes. Per capita way more than Pittsburgh. I'd bet my life on that. Of course people don't think of Delaware when they hear violent crime. Delaware doesn't project that image. Most people couldn't find it on a map.

Wilmington don't make the lists because it's population is so small.
You know Camden only got 77,000 people right? You said Wilmington got 72,000 so that's not very good reasonin you usin.

Y'all only had 7 murders in a year, I spent last summer in a town in Ohio and it's like 20,000 people and I wouldn't be surprised if it had 7 murders. Y'all got us beat in "violent crime overall per capita" but that got to be cause ya aggravated assault rate is so much higher cuz robberies is bout the same.

Per capita way more than Pittsburgh. I'd bet my life on that.

Wilmongton murder rate: 1.25 the national average
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Wilmington&state=DE

Pittsburgh murder rate: 2.61 the national average
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Pittsburgh&state=PA

The last few years y'all mighta had more murders then you used to but I can't find any statistics for that I ain't that good at computers and shit in general so if you find it holla.
I ain't tryin to go into "my city is harder then yours" cuz Pittsburgh do got a lot of nice neighborhoods, like where Job Corps is at bein as it's almost downtown, and the city is one of the most segregated I've ever seen. You can be in a white neighborhood and 8 blocks down across the river is the worst hood in the city. But come to my neighborhood and it all looks like those pictures dude was postin and worse, and you can't see our projects on google maps cause you got to go thru a security gate and tell em why you there and where you goin to get in and I guess they wouldn't let the google map car in or some shit.

Last edited:
That pic dude posted of the "Oh noe its black ppl" out in front of the building made me laugh yo, it looks like some of the nicer cities we got here in jerz. Like Montclair or some shit. that dont look like no dopespot to me, looks like a regular neighborhood in a regular city, nice picket fence on the gate by the alley too lol.

And yo its dumb as hell to get on that my hood vs ur hood shit, even tho its like second nature when you from there, i use to get on that shit all the time like "paterson this paterson that" cuz when you be in the hood you got hood pride for your city n its natural to be like that and rep your city.

but i dont think this conversation even about that, about whose harder. Honestly it just started cuz watever302 came up in here like Yo heres some pics to proove its gutta out here, and it looks like a nice pretty well kept residential area. If thats the example you postin about how 'bad' it is then your idea of how bad shit can get in the hoods across the US is pretty limited is all Im sayin.

And one project dont make a nasty hood yo. you like "oh well yea but if you could just see this one project THEN youd recognize..." but thats just ONE, thats all the public housng yall got up in there or wat? Yo lots of places in Newark got projects for miles. you just drive and for blocks n blocks n blocks in every direction is just project after project, THATS the type shit that changes a neighborhood, but talkin about this one PJ like oh if yall saw it youd change your minds about wilminton, is just some silly shit. Yall may have some bad neighborhoods n dope spots or watever but the shit seems like a overall nice city with some bad pockets in it, thats alot different than the hoods out here where the whole city is one huge ghetto and the nice areas are the exception instead of the other way around.

I think these DE folks is just reppin Wilminton bcuz its the only city they got, u feel me? Like to them thats the hood cuz aint no other hoods around, and they gotta rep somethin so they do that cuz they aint got nothin to compare it to.

I think these DE folks is just reppin Wilminton bcuz its the only city they got, u feel me? Like to them thats the hood cuz aint no other hoods around, and they gotta rep somethin so they do that cuz they aint got nothin to compare it to.

Well Philly and Camden are 25 minutes away and we are loosely considered a suburb of Philly. But you are right. My city vs your city on the internet is about as gay as it gets. Can't believe I got caught up in it. We got Napoleon syndrome I guess. We got one tiny ass city with a lot of violent crime and people shit on us so we get offended I guess. I don't know. Internet fighting is gay period.

I've lived in NJ, Baltimore, and Philly and I would rather be lost in Wilmington than Newark NJ anyday. Ain't gonna lie.