• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Big dope bust in Wilmington Delaware - 1360 Bundles

When I am talking about stuff in the spoon I am talking about fine dust. Very minimal. Like the brown Bmore raw is pretty good. Not the scramble, that shit is God knows what cut with a little but of heroin, but the raw needs heat, and still leaves "sand" (is what we call it) in the bottom of the spoon. In weak dope the white stuff may leave some sand in the bottom but it is less than a 10th of a millimeter wide and tall. Just some specks in the bottom of the spoon. Very rare. Like I said, for the most part you really don't need cotton.

i know this is an old post but a good shot of dope should have nothing left behind in it. it should practically be clean. Maybe it could of been base or something. im sure it is somewhere over here. Andy always use a cotton, you are filtering out things that you cant even see like specks with your bare eye.

Those bags are not dimes they are nicks if that.... So its really not that much dope ..buns are only 35$ in Wilmington but each bag only contains about a 2$ of heroin...it sucks cuz u have to open 13 bags I would rather just open 2 or 3 Philly dimes an have a much heroin in a Wilmington bundle

In Wilmington DE it's 40-50 a B and that's because there is like 1/4 the amount you get in each bag in Philly... the Philly bags are 10$ a piece but they are the double wide and better quality usually etc...

CANT GET TO COMFORTABLE. He was riding around with that in the back seat?? Oh yea..he either was too cocky with it or he just thought he would never ever get caught. Havent we all thought that before?? I kno I have.

Hey I'm new to area (pa/de/md) & am looking for friends who know about this & are chill. I have no one and no hookups
I recreationally use percs/oxycodone/ & related opiates. Suffer from badly treated neck & back pain

Hey I'm new to area (pa/de/md) & am looking for friends who know about this & are chill. I have no one and no hookups
I recreationally use percs/oxycodone/ & related opiates. Suffer from badly treated neck & back pain

This isn't what blue light is for..
Your being reported for sourcing.

Also to the above poster who said heat your dope an no need for a cotton......

always filter your shots!
Never heat your solution!

I lived in wilmington for awhile. It is a crazy city in the respect that the nice areas are extremely nice and wealthy...and the bad spots are lawless broke down.

This is old.

That picture is fucking awesome though. I don't even know what I'd do if a bag like that was thrown out of a speeding car and landed right by me. Even if you started using 4 buns a day and never sold any, that would last you close to 12 years. And yes, they do look like the smaller style bags.

So after doing the math I'd pretty much disappear for the next 12-24 years.

I lived in wilmington for awhile. It is a crazy city in the respect that the nice areas are extremely nice and wealthy...and the bad spots are lawless broke down.
manboy that's close to me,get the fuck out of here! And yes Wilmington(the city itself not the burbs) has about 3 nice blocks over there by that girls private school and outside of that you have a war zone. You've got riverside(the fucking jungle)and you got the west side by 4th and Franklin(hilltop again the jungle) the inequality is disgusting. Those poor souls living outside that rich bubble have little hope for a decent life and are stuck in a revolving door of drugs,crime and prison.
Anyway the dope in Wilmington blows(at least it did for the 15 years I had used) you'd be much better off driving extra 45 minutes up the road to Philly! Don't go to Wilmington to buy drugs if you don't know anyone you will get beat or beat the fuck up!

Oh and my condolences MBC on having lived in Wilmington I went to rehab there for 8 months and used to cop drugs there,it is a real shit hole

Last edited:
Yeah, I got sent to my dads at age twelve because I was getting bussed into the city from Claymont. Remember these?
vials.jpg

There were always empties laying around on the playground when we went to recess.
One child found a syringe by the swings once. This was a bad school. In one of my classes one of the two light fixtures fell on a bunch of students because the place was so poorly maintained. No AC in summer either. All of us were poor, and from poor families so they pretty much just gave everyone free lunch everyday.

My neighborhood all got bussed to that school so we all had eachother's back, so it was okay. When we got to seventh grade though was when we all got split up. I ended up in Mount Pleasant middle/high school and that wasn't so bad an area. I got sent to New York (where I was born) shortly after my first report card there.

Yeah, I got sent to my dads at age twelve because I was getting bussed into the city from Claymont. Remember these?
vials.jpg

This is how drugs sold at the street level looked in The Wire. Is it a pain using those or easier? Does powder ever stick to the sides or bottom?

Those are rocks too right?

The vials they sell on bmore look more like this

http://www.lastwordonnothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/blue-tops.jpg

Some are slimny and are dimes, some are fatter and are 20 then there are fat long ones that are 40.

Raw dope doesn't get stuck on there usually since its raw and usually a chunk or small razored off pieces. But cpke and crack will get stuck of moosture gets in. You see those vials everywhere on the street... All doff sizes and colors.

My guy always had oramge tops, I must have e had thousands of those in this cloth junk bag....so much money.

If anyone can post the poc I li led I'd appreciate it. I can't figure it out haha.