Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Big Day Out 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
ValeTudo said:
Stalinist bastards, may your flag enforcers be bashed unconscious and your overpriced drink revenue be taxed heavily
ValeTudo said:
You sheep disgust me, left-leaning communist fucks
ValeTudo said:
The flags stay. You can all get fucked
ValeTudo said:
I promise before God I will drill any security guard or guards coming to take my flag, clean into the ground, with no mercy whatsoever

hm not aggressigve hey?... i really hope you do try to "drill any security guard" so you can get kicked out nice and early - i'd hate to have people with your attitide in there. One has to wonder about someone who needs to compensate their lack of argument with such ridiculous forceful statements anyway.

I'm actually very very positive about the Sydney BDO again - all the people who've given knee-jerk reactions to this whole thing would never attend, or want to boycott, the BDO anyway (i mean could you ever imagine the likes of johnny howard, morris iemma and the RSL president bill crews moshing away to Tool anyway?)

I'm just glad to hear that the ones that will be in attendance on the day seem to be all the people who've provided a balanced and harmonious view on the whole situation.

Enough trolling. Close the damn thread and start a meetup or music discussion one.

aint no stoppin us said:
so your confirming it is a dictatorship. i thought so.

That was established long ago..

party with flare said:
i really hope you do try to "drill any security guard" so you can get kicked out nice and early

I might be kicked out early but by God I'd recoup my loss in court. I discussed this issue with a prominent local magistrate over lunch and the entire concept of a civillian guard attempting to confiscate a state symbol from a private citizen can & should be met with force. Preferably to the gonadular region.

Last edited:
gher said:
Enough trolling. Close the damn thread and start a meetup or music discussion one.

yep... anyone with an opposing view is a troll. according to you.

but trolls always seem to be telling the truth, which people who cry "troll" dont seem to be able to handle. like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.