• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread 4: I was filled with the Holey Spirit

I’ve been doing ketamine infusion boosters every few months, but it was a pain to ask someone to bring me to the infusion center so I just recently got prescribed ketamine in oral dissolving tablets to take for at home treatment. Anyone have any experience? I’m excited as it’s way more convenient than finding a ride to and from the infusion center
Dissolve the tablet in water in a shot glass with 200mg baking soda + 200mg chitosan oligosaccharide and then drink the entire thing. The baking soda + chitosan oligosaccharide also improves bioavailability for sublingual tablets or boofing, for reference.

Yet no other RC dissociative seems to have the same psychedelic quality which can take you on an journey like ketamine can.
I agree, except for MXE, of course.

Yet no other RC dissociative seems to have the same psychedelic quality which can take you on an journey like ketamine can.
I agree, except for MXE, of course.
The MXE "hole" was to me way more immersive and complete than what ketamine offers (which is saying a lot, ketamine is still one of my top five drugs). I miss it.
With the catch-all laws in my country and some of the worlds most thorough customs combing through our international mail I've been unable to try other RCs though so I can't comment on any of those.

HOLING :
psychanalyse chemistry : H=Holy Spirit, me=god, ETH=sun, pr=night
what do you think of it if you are into chemistry ?

Well ended up getting some “MXE” from a supoosesed reputable source and it was complete shit. Lots of money down the drain. I’m going to try to find some racemic K. Wish me luck. In the mean time I’ve been using 3-ho-pcp and absolutely love it.

Trying to do it like 2-3 days apart doesn't work.
Tolerance. You only get body numbing and some minor effects, needing bigger and bigger dosages.
The body-stretching/sliding effect. The visual effects. The journeys.
To get those back, it needs at least a 2-week break, it seems.

I don't know how Lilly did this regularly...
If you try to use Ketamine to go into those astral realms, it seems like you still need the tolerance break to do so, attempting it daily just makes it much less visual, though still its possible, if you sort of push it along, but not like with 0 tolerance where you can just IM 60mg and be gone!

Last edited: