• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread 4: I was filled with the Holey Spirit

I have tried to get K every since I started experimenting with harder drugs then weed etc. I still havent been able to find some to this day were I live but hopefully one day. I have however tried MXE a few times and liked it although i did m-hole at the cinema on my 3rd time using mxe so that kinda made me stear clear of it for a bit. Anyway, i was wondering, could anyone compare mxe and ketamine for me so I know what the differences will be if I ever get my hands on some k?

Just joined this K forum to learn more about one particular thing, an experience or series of experiences I would like to remember in the near future.
-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone kno how to dry ketamine?

idk whats up with this gram I got. it's all wet. still works well and everything but its annoying to snort and break into lines.

also holing whilst watching team america is interesting ahha! second time this film has been on whilst experiencing serious drug depths, its madness i tell yee

anyone kno how to dry ketamine?

idk whats up with this gram I got. it's all wet. still works well and everything but its annoying to snort and break into lines.

You can heat it up to dry it out, or leave it out in the open to evaporate. It was most probably wet when you bought it because it wasn't cooked* thoroughly enough. I have watched people 'cook up' batches of ketamine, and many times it is done in a hurry by dealers who just want to knock it out as quickly as possible in the next half-hour. If it was done with care, it wouldn't be moist like that.

(read: evaporated on the hob from a water-based solution.)

I'm having some trouble finding advice on the proper doses for a cocaine-ketamine combo.

I've got 100mg of ketamine that I dried myself straight from a Ketaset bottle. My cocaine is probably around 60% pure.

I am thinking 50mg of ketamine but I am unsure how much cocaine to pair with this. Any advice?

i like doing ketamine by myself. i make a phish playlist and blow .3+ and die for an hour. shit is amazing.

I wish I could be more help. When I used to do this combo, it was in the days before I was using scales to measure out RCs, and I would just rack up lines with the cocaine/ketamine mix, at maybe a 1:1 ratio. Sometimes it was insufflated separately, but in that case the ketamine usually predominated the dose, and the cocaine was for extra kicks and so it was a "small line".

The cocaine won't potentiate the ketamine's effects in to overdose territory, it will just alter the nature of the experience. So you are safe taking an average dose of ketamine for you + an average sized dose of cocaine, maybe slightly less.

I know this is pretty useless to you in terms of dose, but that is how my then friends and I used to take it. I hope you enjoy the combo, they do synergize quite nicely.

Thanks, that's pretty much what I needed to hear. I am going to try 20mg Ketamine and about 30-40mg of the cocaine. After that point I will just bump them in a one to one ratio until I get to where I think I should be.

I was tempted to save the ketamine for combination with MDMA, but I've heard the cocaine combo is a bit more unique and special, certainly the durations match up nicely.

Thanks again for your input!

If you haven't tried ketamine and MDMA I think you should try that one first :p

I would imagine ketamine and coke to be a pretty weird combo, though I've never tried coke (nor do I plan to) so I'm not speaking from experience on that side of the coin... But ketamine+MDMA (or MDA if you REALLY want things to be awesome) is exceptionally good. Take your normal dose of MDMA and once you peak, enjoy k until the comedown and even after! Reduces any shitty comedown from the MDMA. Never tried high doses or IM/IV administration of k when doing this though, as I imagine it'd be near impossible to properly hole while also being stimulated, though again I can't speak from experience about that specifically.

I think a kittyflip would be superior but I still think that coke plus a smaller dose of K would be insanely awesome as long as you have enough coke to keep it going. Even if you don't, the durations aren't far off and K is great for stimulant comedowns anyway so not much harm there.

I wanted to save the MDMA for a candy flip, but now I'm thinking it might be fun to candy flip and work the K into the mix at the tail end of the experience.

It's not a case of one combo being better than the other. They are two quite different experiences.

The MDMA + Ketamine combo is more trippy and OOB. It's like being semi-holed on ketamine whilst being very lucid and observing your actions from above. You can maintain motor skills on this combo. However, I find that memory retrieveal is still almost as poor as when on ketamine alone.

The Cocaine + Ketamine combo is a very euphoric high. Still quite dissociative but with a very "on the nose" euphoria. You can be a lot more present, with the ability to see straight and even hold a limited conversation. It's possible to get quite far out and even hole with repeated doses, however you probably won't go out of body. You may find cannabis to go well with this combo.

Qualitiatively the experieces of these combos differ significantly. The MDMA combo is more stupefying and entheogenic, whereas the cocaine combo is more "bang in your face" and down to Earth fun. They are both worth trying.

I wanted to save the MDMA for a candy flip, but now I'm thinking it might be fun to candy flip and work the K into the mix at the tail end of the experience.
Thats what I would do! Someone somewhere knows how much I enjoy K+MDMA, in fact the next time I have any K around i'll definitely make sure to work some kitty flipping into some experience! IM'ing K+MDMA+DPT was out of this world euphoric+astounding the last time......to say the least! Either way have fun!

Candyflipping and doing k is really one of the greatest combos imo. Really euphoric and visual while still being quite lucid. Great to do at a show, and then once getting home busting out even larger doses of k and then hitting the DMT pipe.=D

I remember someone one here calling LSD+MDMA+K "the holy trinity" and I think that's fairly relevant, although most of the time I would prefer MDA over MDMA, but that's not to downplay MDMA... It's perhaps a bit better to take MDMA to add stimulation and socialization but MDA makes it a bit more introspective, in addition to adding it's own flavor to the visuals. Ether way, for a really good social psychedelic experience, and then doing more k and smoking DMT allows for really good end-of-trip reflection (in addition to making the DMT much more immersive!)

I need some advice from experienced k users please.
I tried the ket I acquired two times and I have not really been happy with the effects.

First I used 4x25mg bumps over the course of one hour.
After that time I was kind of wasted but it was not psychedelic in any way. certainly no hole, hard to walk, strong body high and distorted perception etc. I stopped after snorting 100mg total because I grew weary of the effects and didnt feel like I was achieving anything worthwhile.

Next try (some days later) I injected 100mg in my deltoid. After a few minutes I noticed strong effects, sat down... and was gone. The next thing I remember is that I was left with some single point that I somehow needed to expand into the universe. Everything was collapsed into it and I was thinking about how to get the universe to work again. It was like fixing a computer or something, very analytical. When it booted again my perception of the room came back. I managed to look at my mobile for the time (that was very hard to do) and noticed it was T+25 minutes.
I was very high for another hour or so, slight nausea. Then I fell asleep and awoke around T+2:30 all sweaty and with the effects mostly gone.

So my first question: was the second dose too high and I forgot the hole experience? Or can it be that all that happens in a hole is you having to fix the damn universe computer? Should I try to IM a smaller dose?

My second question is about harm reduction:
I hated insufflating (horrible drip, crumbs in my nose) and IM seemed so much more effective (first time ever I used a syringe cant believe how easy and painfree it is)
Is it considered unsafe to IM blackmarket powder ket dissolved in water (everything but the powder completely sterile)? Can I cook the dissolved powder to sterilize it without destroying the ket? Will using bacteriostatic water for injection make it safe?

The next thing I remember is that I was left with some single point that I somehow needed to expand into the universe. Everything was collapsed into it and I was thinking about how to get the universe to work again.

oh how i love ketamine...

lol "holey spirit" love that one for sure.
finally tried K one night not long ago but didn't get to hole.
Maybe next time.
Felt good like MXE does but more tranquilized and harder to move and wobbly.
I noticed my head was wobling around a bit more and harder to hold up.
Can't wait for my first K hole but the stuff isn't flowing around here like it does in UK.
first time I ever seen it was just recently.

I think I hoofed like 35mg up the nose at once. Felt good I liked it. Relative to MXE somewhat.
It kinda tasted like I thought it would taste for some reason, which was odd.
Seemed familiar.

makes me wonder if some of the MXE I got from UK had an real K in it lol.

Last edited: