• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Big and Dandy 5-MeO-DALT scraps

kinetic said:
I only know of one person who badmouths 5-MeO-T's, and he changes his mind about everything every two minutes. one second it's 5-meo-amt is bad!!!

the next it's, "i'm thinking about doing 5-Meo-amt again"

Hrmmm... I hope that wasn't directed at me.

I've found a few 5-MeO's that I've enjoyed and I am somewhat curious about this one.

I have also had some severely unpleasant experiences on 5-MeO's as well.

In any case, I am most curious about this one. Seems like it could be quite interesting. We'll have to see.

I believe he was talking about significant human trials.

I read that entry on DALT. Sounded like a lot of speculation with no real data.

From what I have read (from a reliable source):

DOSAGE: 12 - 20 mg. orally

DURATION: 2 - 4 h

I am just posting this so that if someone decides to buy this stuff they don't start too high.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reliable source? What is this "reliable" source you speak of?? And don't kid yourself, if you got this from the 5-meo-dalt vault on erowid, you need to credit erowid with the information. Everyone on here checks erowid daily, so don't be redundant and post the same info from erowid, unless you credit them for the info.

^^^ That's from shulgin. It was cirtulating on the net before posted on erowid btw.

Yeah. There's a handful of trip reports that were just put on erowid about this stuff.

Whoever found the info straight from Shulgin... what forum did you find this from?? And can this person get any other information about the new book or any other new chems or reports from it???? I'm dying to know more.... Also, from what I hear of this stuff, it does sound like a promising new chem! And why would the forum your getting this info from, why dont they want this forum to know who they are??? Just to read more about it. That seems kinda shady.

I guess your right. But hasnt Shulgin been able to relay any specific time his new book is actually coming out?? I mean, I've heard a year, 2 1/2 years, soon, etc. Plus the times I've read them, I dont know when they were written. Can anyone clarify on this one?

So, isnt anyone else going to provide anymore trip reports? Isnt anyone else intrigued enough to try? I'd love to read some more!

^^^^

I look very much foward to trying 5-MeO-DALT. It doesn't seem like it will catch the world on fire, but it does sound like it will make for a nice evening. I will definitely report on it, when I get around to nibbling it.

ChillMike420 said:
I guess your right. But hasnt Shulgin been able to relay any specific time his new book is actually coming out?? I mean, I've heard a year, 2 1/2 years, soon, etc. Plus the times I've read them, I dont know when they were written. Can anyone clarify on this one?
Sasha Shulgin will be turning 80 years old next year. He is a very busy and active man but he is still an older man. Producing the next book is not his only concern. Have patience and allow that he works at his own speed according to his own priorities.
Also allow that he is not particularly pleased about many of the results of his products hitting the grey market (ie irresponsible use, over-use, over-dose etc), often exemplified by forums such as this.

yea, but as soon as any kind of drug is made... no matter what it is... ESPECIALLY psychedelics... well, it's going to become known and experimented with internationally. there's no way to stop that. but, i agree with you on the time issue. but, i was in no way saying it should be soon or hurried up or anything. I was just curious if there's an estimated date or anything close to that, known for the release of his new book.

yea, its been a long time. its available now to me, but Im still curious and want to see other's trip reports. is no one trying this one?? once i have more cash in my pocket, this one is going to be one of the ones I try first! but, please, if anyone's had any experience with this at all, please indulge us... post away...

Has anyone gotten a chance with the 4-hydroxy analogue of this yet? If it's a lot like DPT it might be interesting, as 4-HO-DPT has never seemed to make any rounds because it's so difficult to manufacture..

I would imagine 4-HO-DPT would be pretty toxic...

I would, however, be interested in trying 4-HO-DALT and 4-AcO-DALT...

Hmm...excuse my ignorance, but what's the reasoning behind the toxicity?

Its really just a gut feeling...

Anyway, according to TiHKAL, at 20mgs, it was barely threshold... I wonder if it retains its relative property of being inactive orally?

Stupid babies need the MOST attention!

The last thing this world needs is limited availability of psychedelic drugs.
No dude, the DEA watches these boards. NO POSTING OF SUPPLIERS, unless you want your supplier in jail in 6 months.

Some fucking idiot posted a supplier on rec.drugs.psychedelics. The supplier then replied and said that he is not open to any new customers due to this ONE DUMB BITCH. She was like "I got this email from a friend *gives out email* and I heard it's legit". Probably a fucking narc.

The last thing this world needs is limited availability of psychedelic drugs.

I am ambiguous on this point ~ I believe that all people (preferably with optimum set settting) should be given this opprtunity ~ but unrestricted access to some people can be negative ~ especially the youngsters amongst us ! I put forward this theory of emotional growth and maturity being an important part of HPPD symptoms some time ago on this forum and was effectively told bollocks (without any data to back bollox up with !) sinmce then I have had the opportunity to find several heavy psychedelic abusers of ages late teens to early twenties which (subjectively) support my theory !
So in conclusion I believe access ought to be relatively common but ideally not unrestricted, until such point that it is proven that no psychological/psychiatric damage will be caused ~ even then what gain doing it all the time (written by a hypocrite supreme ) !