• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Best/Worst Thing About your City

Bumfuck, yes I said Bumfuck, TN

Best......man it's going to take me a minute to think. Good friends I've made aside, there really aren't that many cops around..um...good barbecue?

Worst: everything is super spread out for no goddamn reason, there is nothing to do, really, there is nothing to do. No drugs around whatsoever besides weed-which I can't smoke-and the regular euphoriants-which I don't take. (cocaine, opiates, benzos, etc.) It's fairly rundown and shitty as a whole, lots of trashy people. The majority of the people I've met are shitty. There are bars but I am not old enough to drink at them.

Can't wait to move back to the city in a month and be away from this place. The only thing I'm going to miss is the friends I've made.

LSD, sounds like we might be from the same town had you not been from a completely different state. That and I'm old enough to buy my own booze, and I do like coke opiates and benzos (hell pretty much the only drugs i do at this point with some rare exceptions here and there...)

Backwoods ass small town in eastern CT

Best- as long as you don't come across one of the two cops in town you can pretty much do anything after dark. Get as fucked up as you want, steal what you want, drive as fast as you want down scheisty back roads, party in the woods, fire off guns while doing donuts in your unregistered car and it's fine.

Worst- there's fucking nothing to do at all but what I mentioned above and it gets boring real fast. Also, wanna talk about knowing everyone? There's less than 7,000 people here, yeah people fucking know you AND your car. It's only a matter of time till state cops are watching your driveway, and you have to see people that you knew in school that you hated who are bigger losers than you (even though you're still a loser because you moved back into the same town that you lived in when you were in high school even though your family moved far away long ago) and they think that they're your boy even though you have no desire to speak to them whatsoever.

the problem with that also is..when there aint shit to do, you end up doing the same things over and over and they become like a habit and thats how you get caught up...cause you do it so often you get comfortable and lackadaisical while anyone else would be paranod and scared. im talkin about ridin 4 deep and yall are just smoking mad weed with the windows up and usually you just smoke blunts or joints but since you do this so often and know the safe places to go and the safe way to do it, yall bring your new bong. and along with the weed you got six 40s in the car so yall each got 1 1/2 and you do your thing all night and go home a sleep like baby.

eventually you get caught and you get caught 3.4.5 times but you figure you only been arrestd 3-4 times when you spent multiple hours everyday in that car and was 90-95% always was riding dirty in someway..thats not too bad really then at least thats how me and my friends always looked at and by getting arrested and getting that experiance you learn what tio say and do when you get pulled over and is pretty sure your gonna go down..i could have added 2 or 3 extra arrests to that total but by being honest and cool with the cop can go along way, it can also bite you in the ass but being honest especially in the area you live in is big. first time i saw it happen the cop came to the window and after the usual bullshit he asked if their was anythign illegal in the car and he flat out told the cop yeah i got a bag of weed, and the cop was kinda shocked and like really? and my friend was like yeah and opened up his center console and gave him the bag and the cop asked if there was antythjing else and he said "nope" and said he could search us if he wants cause there wasnt anything else, the cop believed it or didnt really care or i dont know maybe was just mindfucked. but the cop went to his car, wrote some tickets for seatbelts(that we all got) and whatever else for my friend driving and then after he gave us the tickets, he said he appreciated the respect(? i really dont know why he said that, and we all laughed that he said that) and honesty and he walked over to the sewer and dumped the bag in it and let us go..

literally the coolest thing ever but it turned out the kid had a little less then a OZ in the trunk and scale and knew he had the other bag in his center console , so if they searched the car they were gonna find the weed in center and then arrest him and search the trunk and then hit him with possibly a felony

now i tried that on my own and it worked one time and the other time it didnt and that cop sat there the entire time making fun of me for being an idiot and all this other bullshit and after that my lawyer told me to never say or admit to anything and that was the last time i did that but i was pissed off the cop did me like that, i still kinda get mad cause i was 17 and this 40something cop just talked shit to me and i was uncuffed and i wanted to just punch him in the face so hard..i only ended up with drug school but that cop i would still love to punch once for being a dickhead to a kid 25-30years younger

Last edited:
Baltimore

Best:good dope, easy to find drugs
Worst:Cops, getting ripped off

Best: Seafood; Bay Spice (isn't that what it's called? very good).
Worst: Scariest city in America besides Detroit. Detroit is essentially abandoned, Baltimore is packed to the gills.

Bumfuck, yes I said Bumfuck, TN

Best......man it's going to take me a minute to think. Good friends I've made aside, there really aren't that many cops around..um...good barbecue?

Worst: everything is super spread out for no goddamn reason, there is nothing to do, really, there is nothing to do. No drugs around whatsoever besides weed-which I can't smoke-and the regular euphoriants-which I don't take. (cocaine, opiates, benzos, etc.) It's fairly rundown and shitty as a whole, lots of trashy people. The majority of the people I've met are shitty. There are bars but I am not old enough to drink at them.

Can't wait to move back to the city in a month and be away from this place. The only thing I'm going to miss is the friends I've made.

So when you say "city", you mean in TN? Like Nashville? That's not a bad place. But everyone is a freaking musician and it's almost worse than LA because people there are actually polite...

Best: easy to find buds, pizzas bangin. Police sucks. 5 minutes away from New Haven and only an hour or so away from New York.

Worst: ignorant racist ass people. School system. Like 13 pizza parlors. 3 rite aids, 2 cvs's and a walgreens. Plenty more but too lazy.

Thats East Haven, Connecticut.... bruhhh
Look it up on urbandictionary for a laugh

Birmingham Alabama
Best:friendly people, good looking girls, The county is bankrupt so the police budget has been slashed.
worst: this has to be the most racist place on earth. Music scene is awful. Heroin quality leaves something to be desired.

Miami, Florida

Best: Party central. Continuous flow of party drugs such as coke, ecstasy, weed, and of course the prescription pills because of the infamous pill mills. Gorgeous girls, sexy guys. Busy city, easy to make connections with people.

Worst: People tend to be more egotistical/vain, and selfish. People running around eating each others faces (tasty!). Purity of ecstasy has declined on the east coast, especially down here

So when you say "city", you mean in TN? Like Nashville? That's not a bad place. But everyone is a freaking musician and it's almost worse than LA because people there are actually polite...

Nah, I'm actually moving back up to the Nashville area in a couple months. Currently, I live several hours away from Nashville out in the middle of nowhere. I actually enjoy Nashville. I was born and raised in Nashville but had to move out to bumfuck cause I got popped with weight last summer. I've finally got my shit together though and I'm getting back to my city. I use to not really like Nashville but now that I've lived in way worse for about a year, I'm excited to move back.

I mean, yeah, Nashville has its drawbacks but every city does. There are a lot of good things about it though like low cost of living, lots of jobs, its called music city for a reason. I don't like country but there is loads of other music here as well. Lots of people are moving out here and it seems like entertainment for college age kids is growing here as well. As far as the bit on low cost of living, I've travelled around to a lot of the U.S. and I have yet to find a place with a lower cost of living. I've only ever lived here but by looking stuff up as well as spending time in other cities, it seems like it's pretty damn cheap to live here. There isn't a lot of crime in Nashville either from what I've noticed over the years.

Hell, I'll repost in this thread about Nashville specifically once I move.

Denton, TX

Best: close proximity to anything, like the city? dallas is 45 mins away, like the country? that about 10 mins away. There is good access to any drug imaginable, Large college so there is a lot of different stuff to do, decent amount of variety for a somewhat small place

Worst: So many cops. There is Denton City cops, County Cops, State troopers that do operation out of the county buildings, There are two seperate University Cops: UNT and TWU, so at any point in time in this city of just over 100,000 there are 5 different kinds of cops that could get ya. Luckily aside from the University cops they mostly leave people alone but i have been pulled over for a seatbelt by UNiversity police, 150$ from a "mall cop" is a punch in the sack

Montreal, QC
Best: party city, tons of great concerts year-round, great weed, only a few hours from NYC, Boston, Toronto
Worst: we lost our baseball team years ago... I still haven't recovered from that :(

^^was watching the expos lose that enjoyable?

i mean vlaimear guerrero was the only decent thing bout that team from my outsider perspective

i guess goin to games is fun

Montreal Canada

Beautiful women, insane nightlife, great weed (cheap too), all the drugs you could ever want, did I mention the women?

Come down and see for yourselves. Oh and I still got like two expos new eras just to rep

^^was watching the expos lose that enjoyable?

i mean vlaimear guerrero was the only decent thing bout that team from my outsider perspective

i guess goin to games is fun

what you mean? aside from vlad they had pedro martinez, larry walker, marquies grissom and moises alou not to mention andre dawson, gary carter, tim raines..all of whom they drafted

and the only reason why they lost so many games, was cause they couldnt to pay their good players to stay but they drafted real well and the players played allstar caliber baseball for them but free agency rolls around and everyone flees leaving them with nothing, thats why they trraded them before they could hit free agency cause otherwise they would have lost them for nothing and when your desperate to trade them, you dont ge the best prospects in return cause the teams know they will be free agents and can just sign them in the offseason without giving up prospects

^ Exactly. At some point the Expos were basically acting as MLB's farm team... But they were great at developing their young players, and they were an exciting team to watch. And the tickets were dirt-cheap, really, going to a game was something everyone could afford here.

what you mean? aside from vlad they had pedro martinez, larry walker, marquies grissom and moises alou not to mention andre dawson, gary carter, tim raines..all of whom they drafted

and the only reason why they lost so many games, was cause they couldnt to pay their good players to stay but they drafted real well and the players played allstar caliber baseball for them but free agency rolls around and everyone flees leaving them with nothing, thats why they trraded them before they could hit free agency cause otherwise they would have lost them for nothing and when your desperate to trade them, you dont ge the best prospects in return cause the teams know they will be free agents and can just sign them in the offseason without giving up prospects

so they drafted good players

thats like saying Steve Young was the best quaterback the tampa Bay Buccaneers ever had

Occupied Baja Arizona

Good:Cheap strong drugs, Mexican food(home of the Sonoran hot dog and chimichanga), close proximity to California, Sonora(not as contested territory, so not as dangerous) and a drive away to Las Vegas, hot college chicks and Latinas, the nature(like the desert), no snow(hate cold), some interesting plants grow well here, medical marijuana(finally!), peyote's legal for religious use, U of A(one of the first to recently study psilocybin, and invented melanotan, among other things), pretty diverse, a relatively liberal secular oasis in a desert of zealot wingnuts, possibly the oldest continually inhabited city in the US(like thousands of years before Christ)

Bad:Very fucking hot, schools suck, roads are fucked up, state government(crazy and incompetent) , a lot of unsavory characters(gangsters, rednecks, juggalos, skinheads, tweakers, wingnuts, zealots, etc.), state's proximity to Utah, crime, corruption, cops suck(especially sheriffs), club/rave/rap scene sucks, famous musical artists don't often preform here, local news media sucks, poverty, white flight, racism, xenophobia, everyone's reserved, no one's from here(all races and nationalities, all from different states), shitty low paying jobs, urban sprawl, destruction of the enviroment, rich snowbirds and out of state students look down on "T-Locs", federal elected officials suck(except Raul Grijalva, and John McCain wasn't too bad before he went senile), water has TCE in it, lots of ghetto birds and annoying military aircraft. Basically everything you can think of.

Here's an appropriate quote from "Hamlet 2" about "where dreams go to die"
Hamlet 2 said:
Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson.
It was filmed in New Mexico. They were going to film "The Lone Ranger" in AZ, but moved to NM. At one time movie producers considered setting up in Flagstaff, but decided on L.A. instead.

I both hate and love this place.

Last edited: