• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Best/Worst Thing About your City

I already posted, but this was in the weekly alternative, and it pretty much all applies...especially the last bit

Albuquerque, NM

BEST:Biscochitos. Bosque. Bright sunny days. Chile. Culture. Doing your own thing and not feeling judged. It's real. Mountains. No natural disasters. Open sky. People. Sunsets. Weather. You know everyone.

WORST:Allergies. Attitude. Burqueño fashion. Crime. Drivers. Drunk drivers. Dry. Dust. Ghetto. Lack of trees. Lack of urgency. Meth. No ocean. No professional sports team. People. People who don't like living here but don't leave. Poverty. Roads. Spring wind. Thug life. Traffic. Weather. You know everyone.

aw, the meth problem is overstated...people (even here) think its a bigger deal than it is because of breaking bad...seriously though, heroin is a way bigger concern...as for the rest, well, you live in the desert, you expect sand %)

Moore, Oklahoma

Best: The drugs aren't too bad, and everyone is pretty chill and layed back.

Worst: Certain drugs can be hard to find, like heroin for example.

aw, the meth problem is overstated...people (even here) think its a bigger deal than it is because of breaking bad...

Thanks for pointing that out from personal experience man, I'm not gonna lie that the show (as awesome as it is) affected my preconceived perception of the southwest as I've never been.

show is good, but it does not really represent albuquerque...at least not my albuquerque...i kinda think itd be like watching the wire and thinking baltimore was nothing but projects and slums

its kinda funny too, places that they use as "ghetto" like the place where the dealer gets shot in 2nd season are often nicer parts...they're just older. the super ghetto parts look nice, cause its all new cheap buildings

North Carolina:

Best: great scenery and ambiance
Worst: good buzz is hard to come by as is a good party

City: Caracas

Best: my country its so shitty that is so damn easy to find drugs everywhere, good stuff and cheap. Since my country has a good petroleum selling, gas for cars its cheaper than water (yes its cheaper to fill out your tank than to buy water)

Worst: cops, there aren't much but when they found you, they are just too damn bastards. Get all your stuff no matter whats the law and they fuck you over.

Chicago, IL

Pretty much the best place in the word

Good: House Music, R Kelly, Oprah, Cubs, Bulls, Puerto Ricans, Bootlegs and Loose Squares, Bomb Ass Taquerias, Koo Ass Flea Markets

rincewindrocks said:
aw, the meth problem is overstated...people (even here) think its a bigger deal than it is because of breaking bad...seriously though, heroin is a way bigger concern
I've heard that heroin's a big problem in NM. Think it leads the nation in heroin OD's(not sure). Heroin seems like it might overtake meth in AZ too. Though meth is still common.

I honestly think "Breaking Bad" would be more realistic in AZ. No offense, if you take it that way(why?). The border with Mexico is bigger, it's one of the first stops in the nation's "pipeline", and there's tweakers up the ass. Very low meth lab seizures, but that's probably because they don't do that smelly, small-time shake n' bake shit and a lot comes from Mexico. But we don't have those nice tax-breaks and subsidies other states like New Mexico has.

Really it's not all doom and gloom in America's Saudi Arabia, there's good people and good times. It's just the politicians and businessmen are robbing this state blind. Still, be thankful that New Mexico was split off of Arizona. Or maybe I should lament the loss of NM and the moving of the capital to Phoenix. No offense Phoenicians(sounds like the ancient seafaring people), a lot of you are cool too. Hey, that's one more good thing about Tucson, saying Tucsonan doesn't sound funny with an 'an like the many of Arizona's other cities does. Spelled funny though.

heroin is definitely huge...and breaking bad was originally set in LA...you can kinda tell if you watch the first couple episodes, they make more sense if you imagine california

still filmed here, but they all act california...like some of the things they say

"take the 25"

nobody here says that...they say i-25 or just 25...no the

Montreal, QC
Best: party city, tons of great concerts year-round, great weed, only a few hours from NYC, Boston, Toronto
Worst: we lost our baseball team years ago... I still haven't recovered from that :(

Sadly Ive never gotten to see Montreal yet though Ive heard it's a awesome place much unlike most of Ontario. I wonder how it would stack up against st.johns in terms of nightlife? Well you guys get better drugs no doubt as the blow and E's going around here the past few months have been absolute shit!

I've always wanted to visit St Johns! I'm obsessed with the Atlantic ocean and I would just sit there for days, staring into the ocean, smoking joints and drinking coffee... It has quite a reputation as a party place too. Two friends of mine chose Newfoundland as their destination for their post-graduation week of debauchery, and they made a few friends there. They didn't manage to score good E though, and it was super expensive.

What's the worst of St Johns?

so they drafted good players

thats like saying Steve Young was the best quaterback the tampa Bay Buccaneers ever had

the problem was montreal isnta baseball city and the fans didnt show up even when they had good teams and players..cause all those players i mentioned in the other post were drafted and became allstars with the expos and once they becams allstars they got traded and left via free agency cause the expos couldnt afford to keep them them. so instead of losing them for nothing, the traded them to get some decent prospects. even in 1994 when they had the best record in baseball they got screwed cause the season was cancelled and they didnt have the playoffs and worldseries and lost lots of money.even when they had ther best record in baseball their fans still didnt show up and they cant be blamed for that. how do you keep your star players when only 12k peole show up to a game? you cant and they cant be blamed for that

and you cant compare the expos players to steve young cause steve young didnt do shit with the bucs. but the expos drafted and really developed those guys and they became allstars with them. and once they becamse allstars they couldnt afford them..it wasnt until steve young studied and watched montana that he became good..its not like pedro sucked and then once he got traded he did awesome, no he was good the whole time

but whatever no use defending a team thats not even around lol

Rural Oklahoma,
Best: lots of pills some good ones even, lots of outdoors to do, music seams to start here and move to nashville
Worst: nothing in the way of other drugs, never even heard of someone even accidentally runnin into sum H,
It's a long ways away from everything else..

I've always wanted to visit St Johns! I'm obsessed with the Atlantic ocean and I would just sit there for days, staring into the ocean, smoking joints and drinking coffee... It has quite a reputation as a party place too. Two friends of mine chose Newfoundland as their destination for their post-graduation week of debauchery, and they made a few friends there. They didn't manage to score good E though, and it was super expensive.

What's the worst of St Johns?

The worst of st.johns would be the shitty E's and very expensive opiate pills. That and the price of drinks downtown on the oh so famous street that is basically a tourist trap. Avoid said street like the plague if you visit st.johns and hit up a nice pub in a street next to it.

Also i highly recommend visiting in the fall do to the large supply of very potent shrooms going round :D