• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best way to enjoy tripping multiple days in a row??

So it's my first thread creation, but I had been wondering about this.

Say you have unlimited psychs/substances at your disposal. And you want to trip for...let's say, THREE days in a row. And not just one chem like bromo dragon fly or Ganesha. Suppose that you have all the free time in the world for those three days, everything is going well, and you are in a cabin far away in the Himalayas or some crap so you don't have anything to worry about. However, you want to do this as safely as possible and not cause any dangerous interactions. Fuck the crash/comedowns, let's just suppose that isn't anything to worry about.

Assuming the person is healthy all throughout, what is the best way to go about this? I'm gonna input my own idea (actually a bit of my own experiences), but I'd love to hear the opinions of others. :)

Day 1

Adderall XR, 30mg
Weed, 1-2 g's (bubble it up!, joints!)

Day 2

Shrooms, 2 g's
mdma, 200mg
Weed, 1-2 g's (blunt style)

Day 3

2C-x, I'll choose 2C-P 15mg though
Weed, 1-2 g's (gravity bomb, or bong it!)

Also, if there are any dangerous interactions or the like, please point it out. Or even unknown/possible dangers.

Thanks. =D

I've done similar combos, except on day 1 I'd usually take a 2C.

In my opinion tolerance isn't increased too much. If I was to take another 2C on the sunday I'd usually put a little extra (1-3mg for something like 2c-b) in some of the capsules, and mark them up as being stronger.

Yes taking a whole tab at once will be substantially stronger, or should be. Psychedelics develop tolerance rapidly and generally after the first hour or two a redose is far less effective. I actually redose with DOC sometimes after that point and it makes it a little stronger but mostly just enhances the current effects and makes it last longer, it doesn't move it up to the next level of effect. For example I could take 2mg and then 1mg 3 hours in and 1mg 5 hours in, and it will be a little stronger than 2mg but if I take 4mg at once I am absolutely floored and tripping very hard.

Give it at least a week of rest and then try a whole tab, I'm really curious about DOPr. :)

Okay, wow, that helps a lot. The trip was a great mix of sub psychedelic/amp effects, at least at the 2mg level. It was very relaxing, and not heavy duty-ish like I was expecting. But I felt that stimulant push, along with some visuals reminiscent of a tryptamine, but only at certain parts of the trip. It was unexpected because it was on and off sometimes! It got a little hectic after I mixed in some weed, but it only lasted a couple hours.

After your explanation, I guess I didn't take it right! Thanks man. :) I'll retry it at a full dose in a couple weeks.

I just need to organize all the notes I made during the trip, since parts of it are on my phone and the other on my laptop. I might just leave the raw notes there as it is, instead of organizing it into a story-ish type of trip report. I'll send it in by tonight. :)

I've done similar combos, except on day 1 I'd usually take a 2C.

In my opinion tolerance isn't increased too much. If I was to take another 2C on the sunday I'd usually put a little extra (1-3mg for something like 2c-b) in some of the capsules, and mark them up as being stronger.

Ah, nice. Thanks for your input. :)

I might not even do these three days, but I definitely wanted other people's ideas. So thank you. And others might find it useful, hopefully.

I don't see why you would want to trip three days in a row. Why not trip once a week or something, that way your tolerance goes down, and in my opinion you'd get the most enjoyment out of each trip. I'd think if you were to trip each day, you'd be hard pressed to be able to sleep and taking psychedelics on no sleep is probably not that fun.

Is the third day of such an adventure even enjoyable? The scattered cluster fuck that is my brain would probably prefer a rest

I really enjoy taking psychedelics every day of a music festival, which is a rare event for me. I mean yeah, I'm worn down afterwards, but yes, it was highly enjoyable. Granted, the third day was a lot less clear, more muddled, but still fun. Then again I'm kind of a freak when it comes to psychedelics, they don't seem to take too much out of me usually (at least the ones I like to take). I love long trips, I used to do DOC 2 days in a row pretty often.

For me the tricks to tripping multiple days in a row are:
-lower doses (tolerance doesn't build up as much), but ramp up dosage slightly as you go.
-switch drugs each day.
-get some good sleep in between trips.
-coffee/tea/mate/whatever to fill in the gaps.
-dance, stay bright and shiny with good friends.

I've done runs like this for ravey festivals:
Day1: dose mushrooms @11pm, sleep 7am - 1pm, coffee, chill, eat
Day2: dose LSD @10pm, dose MDMA @1am, sleep 9am-2pm, coffee, chill, eat
Day3: dose 2C-B (or even re-dose LSD) @11pm, sleep 8am - noon, lots and lots of coffee, pack up, go home.

Usually all of the above dosages would be small, like 1-2g mushrooms, half or 1 tab of acid, 60mg MDMA, can't remember the 2C-b doses I've done. I've never had a problem tripping multiple days in a row at festivals.

I do think the atmosphere of psychedelic friendly festivals, dancing, music, have a way of potentiating these drugs so that you don't need so much and tolerance becomes less of an issue.

Yes definitely alternate drugs, use something different each day if possible or at least not the same drug two days in a row. Last festival I took methylone and MXE the first night, LSD, MDMA, and MXE the second night, and DOC the third day. I was quite foggy and out of it the third morning but the DOC really cut through beautifully. The fourth day I was absolutely spent though, I did pay for it for a couple of days afterwards but it was more than worth it for the experience. I wouldn't do that except in a special case like that though, maybe only a music festival, or if I was camping and everyone wanted to eat psychedelics every day.

Okay, great responses. I'll be sure to note all of these down. I imagine there aren't that many choices to do this as safe as possible, huh? None of these combinations listed are the agreed upon "do not mix together" dangers, which is basically what I wanted. I know I'm not the only one who has/or is going to do something like this. It's a once in a blue moon thing, if that.

Nowadays, I take psychs about once a month or less. It's purely for enjoyment, recreation and novelty now after so many years of experience. And this three day thing is specifically for an idea for the future, probably some time during the summer or during the holidays.

But anyway, I definitely didn't want to run into any major issues; all of the other minor issues take a back seat in this context. All of these ideas are good. :)

When nbome was USA legal I'd trip for days cuz it was dirt cheap. This was before they were known to be dangerous.

When i used to do dxm I'd trip for months, go nuts and get committed.

With Amanita Muscaria you could drink your pee (as long as you are fasting for a certain period it should be pure water and muscimol; the psychoactive ingredient in those little red mushrooms!) and you could trip for as long as several weeks; more if you don't fast as much but you might have some toxins in your urine; possibly follow a special diet to prevent malnutrition and to get the most out of each trip. if you do it this way there will be virtually no nausea associated with the mushroom.

there is also a fish called selama sorpa which it's brain has a psychedelic ingrediant that will cause you to trip for three days straight. there's also atropine and scolopamine which should cause you to trip for several days straight. but do ALOT of research before considering. there's also ayahuasca which DMT does not build tollerance so you could trip as long as you would like on aya; but be warned: ayahuasca isn't a recreational drug. do your research on the proper diet and med interactions too!

plus for tollerance there's ibogaine which will cause future potentiation of psychedelics afterward for up to a year (perhaps helping for some who have become tollerant to psychedelics; warning though ibogaine isn't recreational either and has alot of health concerns): do research on the health risks, they can be fatal if you aren't careful and are under the guidance of a professional of some sort.

thats some recemendations you could look into. personally i really want to try some selema sorpa (i think thats how you spell the name? basically it munches on a type of seaweed that is psychedelic. shoot, you might be able just to find the seaweed and there's no guarantee that the fish will contain the chemical in the gland inside it's brain if it hasn't been munching on dat sea weed. but what you COULD do is do research on the fish and aquire some of the seaweed somehow. unless of course for some reason the fish is doing some kind of conversion or something? i'm uneducated on the topic of Selema Sorpa but i've heard of it and i think Hamilton Morris has used it at some point.

Cheers!