• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best way to enjoy tripping multiple days in a row??

Kl519

Bluelight Crew
So it's my first thread creation, but I had been wondering about this.

Say you have unlimited psychs/substances at your disposal. And you want to trip for...let's say, THREE days in a row. And not just one chem like bromo dragon fly or Ganesha. Suppose that you have all the free time in the world for those three days, everything is going well, and you are in a cabin far away in the Himalayas or some crap so you don't have anything to worry about. However, you want to do this as safely as possible and not cause any dangerous interactions. Fuck the crash/comedowns, let's just suppose that isn't anything to worry about.

Assuming the person is healthy all throughout, what is the best way to go about this? I'm gonna input my own idea (actually a bit of my own experiences), but I'd love to hear the opinions of others. :)

Day 1

Adderall XR, 30mg
Weed, 1-2 g's (bubble it up!, joints!)

Day 2

Shrooms, 2 g's
mdma, 200mg
Weed, 1-2 g's (blunt style)

Day 3

2C-x, I'll choose 2C-P 15mg though
Weed, 1-2 g's (gravity bomb, or bong it!)

Also, if there are any dangerous interactions or the like, please point it out. Or even unknown/possible dangers.

Thanks. =D

Adderal makes you trip?

And is 2-cp your favorite 2-$&, cause I've been thinking about getting some, I love B& E

IME, you can do psy everyday if you want, but do not dose too high as its only in a too high dose that thing can go south even with a lot of experience with psy.

Using the ones you listed i'd do shrooms day 2 on their own, save the mdma for the last day and do your 2c-x on the mdma comedown.

My idea 3 days though would be:
Day1: mushrooms/4-aco-dmt/mescaline and possibly ketamine or cannabis on the comedown

Day2: mxe + n2o + dmt/dpt + cannabis on the comedown

Day3: al-lad/lsd followed by mdma a few hours later + n2o once the mdma peaks followed by 2c-b and possibly more n2o on the mdma comedown. then liberally administering cannabis until deep sleep is reached.

Last edited:
my 3 days???

Day 1: 2-CE + MXE
Day 2: MDMA + LSD + Ketamine
Day 3: Mescaline+Mushrooms(or tryptamine of your choice)+MXE

throw in liberal amounts of booze, benzos, opium, N2O and kind bud throughout the 3 day fun

Great. I love these ideas. :)

Peace-well, I don't really trip off of it, but I would be up in the sky along with tokes of herb. That's a solid day of non-sobriety imo. Heh.

The best way to get the most out tripping multiple days in a row is to take more each day, and save multi-day events for rare occasions. If you do it regularly you will develop perma-tolerance. Trust me on that.

A couple of weeks ago I tripped on 2C-E 4 days in a row: 1x30mg trip and 3x25mg trips.
The most intense trip was on day 3, when I took the 30mg dose.
On the day 4 I felt good but the effects were diminished and it seemed like a bit of a waste.

IMO the best thing you can do is live an active and healthy lifestyle. Do plenty of exercise, eat well and make sure you're getting enough sleep.

I do believe 2C-E is an exception, it doesn't have the same tolerance profile as other psychedelics for me.

Thanks for the responses. I love the different ideas and opinions on here.

Yaa, I trust you Xorkoth. I'm being serious too. :) (that perma-tolerance creeps up pretty fast)

It's mainly to get some ideas for vacations, or whatever, that I plan to do in the near future. I had always been wondering how other people go about multiple day binges safely. Safety is still the key here. Hopefully other people find it useful too.

I do believe 2C-E is an exception, it doesn't have the same tolerance profile as other psychedelics for me.

I've heard various people say that different psychedelics don't seem to produce tolerance in them very much. One guy on here was saying he took something, I think it was 4-AcO-DMT, every day for 30 days and didn't notice tolerance buildup. For me, any psychedelic I have ever tried has a tolerance build-up, and is also cross-tolerant with other psychedelics (and for me 2C-E follows this same pattern). You can minimize tolerance build-up short term by using a different psychedelic, or better yet, a different class of psychedelics, on consecutive days. For example, a tryptamine the first day, a phenethylamine the second day, a lysergamide the third day (though actually I'd probably start with the lysergamide as I notice tolerance more with those than with others).

though actually I'd probably start with the lysergamide as I notice tolerance more with those than with others).
Dont the lysergamides generally produce the most tolerance (e.g. hit the most receptor sites) though?

Seems that way. However I personally have found that I have a hard time successfully tripping on LSD if I've tripped on something else too recently, but if I trip on LSD and then take something else, particularly a phenethylamine, soon after, I do experience tolerance of course but I can just increase my dose a bit and still have a nice trip. It doesn't seem to work so well the other way around for me.

I don't trip all year except at two music/camping festivals. Having zero tolerance allows me to trip on L for 3-4 days in a row without any need to dose high. It's actually pretty amazing how much more rewarding the experiences are when used so seldomly - I've done the 'tripping 3 days a week' thing for extended periods, you're basically throwing away good drugs just to trip again, not to mention becoming frizzle fryed.

IME, you can do psy everyday if you want, but do not dose too high as its only in a too high dose that thing can go south even with a lot of experience with psy.

True, also high doses tend to build a tolerance, while as low doses do not or did not for myself or others who have taken LSD daily in a low dose.

I find even low doses daily or near-daily will end up becoming both counterproductive and also produce tolerance, as well as eventually produce perma-tolerance. When I tripped most days for about 2.5-3 years, I did sometimes take high doses but mostly I was taking low doses as "day enhancers". Nevertheless I am now, 7 years later since the end of that period (wow, that's crazy it's been so long), still finding myself with significantly higher base tolerance and I find it very difficult to get visuals from anything except stuff like DMT. Even on 450ug of AL-LAD the visuals were just partly there, it's crazy. I don't recommend to anyone to take psychedelics at any dose every day for longer than a few days in a row, infrequently.

I find even low doses daily or near-daily will end up becoming both counterproductive and also produce tolerance, as well as eventually produce perma-tolerance. When I tripped most days for about 2.5-3 years, I did sometimes take high doses but mostly I was taking low doses as "day enhancers". Nevertheless I am now, 7 years later since the end of that period (wow, that's crazy it's been so long), still finding myself with significantly higher base tolerance and I find it very difficult to get visuals from anything except stuff like DMT. Even on 450ug of AL-LAD the visuals were just partly there, it's crazy. I don't recommend to anyone to take psychedelics at any dose every day for longer than a few days in a row, infrequently.

I just finished my trip on the DOPr, and now I'm working on the trip report.

But how long does it take for DOx tolerance to go down? A small, quick run down is that I took half a tab (about 2mg), and then dropped the other half 7 hours in. I intended to take the other half much earlier, and I don't think the 2nd half did much to increase the strength. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks. =) man, I'd send you some if I could. So far I'm liking the DOPr, but I wanted a stronger-type of trip so would taking the whole tab at once make the difference?

Safety is still the key here. Hopefully other people find it useful too.

the truth is that multi-day psychedelic and stimulant binges aren't safe. the physiological and psychological consequences last long after the binge is over. as far as health is concerned keeping you sleep cycle, hygiene, and diet consistent is important. give your body several weeks of sober recovery and then some.

the truth is that multi-day psychedelic and stimulant binges aren't safe. the physiological and psychological consequences last long after the binge is over. as far as health is concerned keeping you sleep cycle, hygiene, and diet consistent is important. give your body several weeks of sober recovery and then some.

I realize that. You didn't quote the part where I said as safe as possible. =/

It's not something I intend to do more than once a year, and this year is it for me too. I'm generally in good health, still athletic and eat balanced meals most of the time. I'm kind of like, "eh" because I don't like talking about myself like this, but I'm just trying to say that I know what I'm doing in this context.

Thanks though. I mean, we can all go far and point out countless things in this world that aren't safe in all ways, substances or not. But my point was to ask for ideas about the subject at the top without running into a clear danger of drug interactions or the like. If you would, I would like to hear your opinions on that.

Once again, thanks. I do get the point you are making, but I'm not so naiive to not understand the basics of safety that you pointed out. I'm not that dumb. :)

I just finished my trip on the DOPr, and now I'm working on the trip report.

But how long does it take for DOx tolerance to go down? A small, quick run down is that I took half a tab (about 2mg), and then dropped the other half 7 hours in. I intended to take the other half much earlier, and I don't think the 2nd half did much to increase the strength. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks. =) man, I'd send you some if I could. So far I'm liking the DOPr, but I wanted a stronger-type of trip so would taking the whole tab at once make the difference?

Yes taking a whole tab at once will be substantially stronger, or should be. Psychedelics develop tolerance rapidly and generally after the first hour or two a redose is far less effective. I actually redose with DOC sometimes after that point and it makes it a little stronger but mostly just enhances the current effects and makes it last longer, it doesn't move it up to the next level of effect. For example I could take 2mg and then 1mg 3 hours in and 1mg 5 hours in, and it will be a little stronger than 2mg but if I take 4mg at once I am absolutely floored and tripping very hard.

Give it at least a week of rest and then try a whole tab, I'm really curious about DOPr. :)