View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best video games while tripping?

boyboy313

Greenlighter
Ima be dropping 400 microcunts of some good ass Lucy and chugging a big ass Monster. What video games would you recommend for the:
-start of the trip
-peak
-comedown
All answers are appreciated. Thanks.

Trip on my dudes ?

Nothing like tripping and playing 3D mario world for Wii u on the big screen. Beautiful and fun game that begs to be seen while the melting effect takes place.

Nothing like tripping and playing 3D mario world for Wii u on the big screen. Beautiful and fun game that begs to be seen while the melting effect takes place.

Good idea, I'll give it a shot but that game pisses me off so much lol. I'll probably end up throwing my controller into my TV.

Grand theft auto and other open world games have been a mainstay for me while tripping for years now. Having an open world to fool around with is a blast, especially on high doses. Nothing better than candy flipping and spawning a bunch of dragons in skyrim through the command line! Racing games are super fun too but its easy to get lost in the menus lol.

Grand theft auto and other open world games have been a mainstay for me while tripping for years now. Having an open world to fool around with is a blast, especially on high doses. Nothing better than candy flipping and spawning a bunch of dragons in skyrim through the command line! Racing games are super fun too but its easy to get lost in the menus lol.

That's a great idea. Far Cry 4, Minecraft, Skyrim-all going on the list
I particularly think Far Cry 4 will be great because of the beautiful mountain views of Kyrat.

Another good one to play is the witcher 3 for ps4....looks amazing. It is also open world and during the day time the graphics look pretty amazing.

Flying through space on No Man's Sky during the peak with good music was enjoyable. Check out some previous similar threads for more.

FRACT OSC is a pretty neat game:

Psychedelic, calm, great music, nonviolent puzzle world.

If anyone's a fan of retro games LSD: Dream Emulator is perfect. I'm not sure there's even a plot to the game, if anyone figures it out let me know! As far as I can tell it was made for tripping, all you do is explore the strange world of LSD and vanish into different pixelated crevices at random. You don't need a PS1 to play it, there's plenty of ROMs.

I remember drinking a red bull the first time I tripped acid, we thought it would help 'keep us awake'... how naive? We also thought the acid was weak so kept eating till we consumed a ten strip between three of us. That was probably the most transcendental night/day of my life.

Never played any games before on acid though. I think I played Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside once on 2C-C. That was... interesting heh.

The Tesla Toy app looks trippy as fuck, World of warcraft is trippy, probably any game you enjoy sober tbh.
Music is great when tripping too:)

I highly recommend Bernhand on the PC. It's free, and the graphics aren't much, but it does a great job at portraying a very cold, alien city with very little detail. It's really immersive, and extremely interesting under psychedelic influence (especially LSD).