• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Best Sports Videos

wow that was almost as big a hit as 20% of all contact of the last four minutes of a blowout NFL preseason game

^best defensive boxer of all time
Here's another great:
[video=youtube_share;Xl50iVr25R8]http://youtu.be/Xl50iVr25R8[/video]
Toney's right cross is something else

watched this game on TV not too long ago on one of those NBA Rewind type deals, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a more emphatic finish to any game, let alone series, let alone CHAMPIONSHIP

I'd shank someone to have been able to watch this live, even on some dinker TV

i'm just all in with all four local teams for life I guess, and the fact that I can say that this early into it actually feels pretty damn good

also, Moses on coke? you make the call...

I've called Derrick Rose overrated on here before and I gotta say, it's not that I think he's truly "overrated" in the traditional sense, he's just overrated for his position. If he was able to control an offense and make other players get open looks instead of just driving into multiple defenders most of the time, he'd be a top 3 point guard without question. Even if he couldn't do that, if he could consistently hit a 3 point shot he would be a top 3 pg. But instead, he just has freakish athletic ability (when healthy) and can attack the rim with the best in the league.

The only problem is, when the other team knows that, and gameplan to prevent that from happening, you wind up exactly where the Bulls have been over the past few years, good but not great. Slashing PG's will never win by themselves, you need a first scoring option as well (like Westbrook/Durant in OKC). I really want to see the guy succeed because he is the closest thing to Iverson ive seen yet but AI also had a very reliable shot.

Point of this whole post though, check out my man Tony Wroten, he's gonna be a solid player in the league im telling you guys

^ perfect analysis of Rose IMO. Except not enough SAT's bro.
That nigga can hardly talk, it's pitiful.

I agree on those Rose detractions but GOD DAMN can he attack the rim like no other

I know the Knicks arent exactly the hottest team right now and play ZERO defense, but this little somethin somethin on jr smith 54 seconds in was video worthy id say

yeah idk man they kinda killed it with that one. would have been more of a classic if they just left it alone lol. Just the look on the guy's face when he says Jackmerius Tackthertrix is funny enough b/c how serious he is

the guy had it but he didnt take it all the way to the post. such fail, still a nice save by my man Stevie Mason (god I hate barry melrose, TIMMY thomas, TIMMY thomas, STFU)

omg some sick goals this week (although you see one rick nash goal youve seen them all tbh)

probably my favorite post-game interview of all time (although "they are who WE THOUGHT THEY WERE" is probably the greatest single quote)

Mike Singletary is the fuckin man

this guy is going to kill someone in the parking lot one day

*CAUTION* hard hat area