• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Best Sports Videos

^ why the hell wouldn't you just take it in there? what are the chances of the cowboys getting the ball back, getting downfield for one touchdown, recovering an onside kick and scoring again?

:\

alasdair

higher than the chances of them winning if he did that. Cowboys had no timeouts left

I blame FOX's mediocre scoreboard. It's a little different now

^ yep. the two steelers' plays against arizona are pretty special too.

alasdair

After watching all the rugby vids in this thread my opinion is even stronger, football is for real men and rugby is for bs wanna-be's. I don't care if they don't wear pads those short shorts combined with the gay man pile thing just turn me away. The hits are nothing compared to what hockey and football players take on every down. Rugby 'looks' violent by those hits have no momentum, no one is getting blown up.

Judgement has been passed, the US won. Aussies and euros need to stop acting like they are so much tougher because they aren't padded up.

damn when I saw this on youtube I thought it was serious but then I saw the Onion dudes and I was like awww shiiiittt but its still pretty funny

this video had me dying man if you want a stereotypical Eagles fan check out the guy at 1:03

in honor of the dunk contest lets revisit the most forgotten about dunk of all time. first attempt too, none of this ten tries BS

speaking of dunks, Shawn Kemp has got to be the most angry thrower-downer ever. I feel bad for those rims

in honor of the dunk contest lets revisit the most forgotten about dunk of all time. first attempt too, none of this ten tries BS
i'm not a huge basketball fan but that is just not very impressive to me... is there something i'm missing?

alasdair

you seem like you know about physics and such

he had almost no running start and crazy hang time

Michael Jordan ran from like the other side of the court and had his foot over the line yet people are like ermergerd greatest everrrrr

^that was pretty cool

and if you think its so easy go try it yourself alas, I dair you

video is priceless

cant wait to see Tyreke in a Supersonics jersey, definitely one of my favorite NBA players

not to mention he hit one of the greatest game winners I've ever seen