• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

funny how alot of blue pills being mentioned? id say blue mitsu triangles im getting just now hands down. 150mg mdma no cuts,

best role ever?

blue nikes, in 2006,

and HOLY SHIT White Spacemen are OFF THE HOOK (2008)

White Spacemen have to be the best out there. clean, powerful, and lasting...
nothin better

White naked lady g spots. hands down are the best pill i have ever ate in my life.

white rolxes were pretty bomb ass too.

Blue Louis Vuitens SWIM had last weekend. SWIK had 1 1/2 and it was a crazy roll. Everyone around SWIM got retarded.

Blue swans in summer 07....however....i do have some blue batman pokeballs on deck for tonight :) (Drools while waiting 5 more hours to pop)

Not sure if these were mentioned yet, but i'd have to go with the Sunflowers the ones that were stammed on both sides

~Peece~

Roll Safe

I think I have already posted on this thread, but for anyone taking pills in the UK in 04/05;

Remember the pink love hearts!!?

shaped like hearts, one batch of those pills was SO strong and clean.. amazing experience, taking 1 could make a normal night incredibly fun ! also any UK'rs remember the green shreks? the blue playstations 2's? the white Pacha cherrys? the white stars?
there must be many copies and different batches, but they were all ace pills :)

hmm the white g spots were good for me and last year a green internet explorer and green apple and red batman all 3 had the pokeball thing going on really any pokeball i got was good but those 3 were best

Those White Sunflowers that we're around in the early 00's in the NY/NJ/PA area. Also alot of the G-Lady's that were really good over the years after that. The Pink Stars were good, miss the days of those pills it was a pretty Epic Time in my life. Had so many amazing nights with my friends and family back then on MDMA and MDA :)

Always loved the original blue dolphins. Best ive ever had has to be some Dodge Rams from the Netherlands I had just 3 years ago. I came up so hard at a festival I *almost* fell down the bleachers in the vip area. That would have been embarrassing.

Those White Sunflowers that we're around in the early 00's in the NY/NJ/PA area. Also alot of the G-Lady's that were really good over the years after that. The Pink Stars were good, miss the days of those pills it was a pretty Epic Time in my life. Had so many amazing nights with my friends and family back then on MDMA and MDA :)

Those White Sunflowers were legit. That was around the end of my MDMA days. Some of the gems I remember... All circa 99-2000 were White Rolex's, Tan DG's(probably the best), Green RN's but the best roll I ever had was because I swallowed 3 ☁ 9's, when a cop rolled up on my friend and this chick looking around on the ground for a bag of heroin she had tossed in a bank parking lot at 4 in the morning.

orange Donald Trump have been the best for me so far. Currently using Sphinx, and blue Land Rover (or certainly look like Land Rover lol)

Yes to the Blue Dolphins!!! Also Yellow Dolphins were the most off my face I've ever been.

That was back in 2004-05.

Subsequent good pills were Red Baseballs, I think it was and that was around 2006-07 and then it was RIP for pressed pills in Ontario and RIP for clean and proppa MDMA for the most part.

2001 white Smiley Faces.

2003 yellow "B's", for Bentley.

2000 white rolexes, white Armanis.

1999 BIG YELLOW MITSUBISHI. Probably the strongest and best one ever alongside the very first batch of original Mitsubishi in 97 or 98 I forget now just that first batch was on another level.

1998 White crumbly Elephants.

Green Limes 1999. Wow!

More I can't recall. I munched over 3000 in total, maybe 3500. I'm pretty sure I can think back and recall pretty much every decent MDMA pill or batch I ever came across if I really put my mind and subconscious to it, so I may have more to add.

All circa 99-2000 were White Rolex's
At the last ever proper exodus rave Festival in the United Kingdom in Broughborough, 2000, I came across some truly exceptional white Rolexes they were tiny and they had the most overpowering sense of that safrole MDMA intoxicating loveliness I've ever known from such small pills and from such a Distance away I double dropped them twice half an hour apart and that was one hell of an intense roll on top of two acid tabs on the second night of the three-day Festival.

Those white Rolexes were about as good and Potent and pure as you could possibly make an ecstasy pill. The Rolex brand became very heavily counterfeiters over the years obviously.

Last edited: