• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

jari said:
Best Roll - before they had a logo! Dallas, TX. Anyone old enough to have heard of the Kingfish? Lasted 8 hrs, very intense, and a pleasant and long lasting comedown over the next 3 days. No negative side effects. Circa 1986, the height of the Drug War on MDMA ironically.

On that note, are there any pills today that are pure MDMA? or sound anything like the abovementioned roll?

I had the privilege of consuming a pill:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12576

Cleanest thing I've ever put in my mouth.

OHH boy ok let's see if I can Pick one
It's A tie between blue playboy, green buddha, and a blue heart, or heartbreaker not sure on exact name
but omg those were good

Yellow budduhs about 4.5 weeks ago.
Southwest area, it was mda/mdma.
Best roll.

also, I must say I really liked these BlueNakedLadys I had about 1.5 months ago. It was mdma/meth
or it might of been mdma/ampht. but they were sure as hell amazing, especially when I took a second tab right after the peak of the first.

I have only rolled 5 times, but.....

Blue Transformers

Had them this Friday, good stuff!

Small orange pill with lips on it,
That pill made me go crazy and my girl too. We used to do ten packs and off one of those we were flipping. My girl ended up giving me head on the bus. We left the rave because the pills were to good. Horrible come down tho :S These, but orange.

sp0r
XXX's were good too.

edited by mazdan

Last edited by a moderator:
GoldenGlove00 said:
G's up
Bitches Down

obviously girl on oneside, and a G on the other, clean as fuck no spots, got fuckin annialated. triple stackers

I had those "g's up hoes down aka g spots" at a rave recently. Dancesafe or an organization like it was there testing pills. I did three and was really fucked up but lacked euphoria so I got one tested with the dancesafe marquis reagent and they said they were mda. Mine were tripple stacked to, a G with a circle on one side, and a lady on truck mud flaps on the other side right?
--->THIS<--- or --->THIS<---

sp0r

Cornishman said:
Some of the early Mitsubishis from Holland.

I dont know where they were from but I liked the brown speckled ones. Back in like 99 - 01 they were great :D

sp0r

i think its a tie
(Since molly doesnt count)

between red Xbox's, yellow cupids , and the blue DC pokeballs (all in LA)
OH and to add the old red buddhas from '07
those were true bad boys :D

oommmggg best rolls EVER!!!!!!!!!
my teeth clench even thinking about it! haha

Last edited:
Buddhaz, parachute 3 of em mofokers, and i swear i could no even see straight, the eye giggles were so awsome, and the loved up feeling is inexplicable. MDMA is bliss, sadly. MDA, not rly a fan.

These plain dark blue ones. They didn't have a name, they never do around here. Thick pills and easily the strongest ones I've come across.

I miss them. :(

I've been taking purple playboys recently, a couple of those gives me a good steady roll with mild hallucinations and lots of love

I have been rolling since I was 18 (almost 8 years now) and I would have to say the orange gators. It was back in '00 and I had built up a tolerance but only double dropping made me throw up and roll nuts. I remember walking towards what I thought was an orange sun outside my apartment. I was in a zombie trance, I can still remember that like yesterday. Just a high dose of MDA which I love. MDMA is great to get closer to best friends but MDA always put me over the edge with intensity :)

Blue dolphins,not really strong ( 88-90mg ) but very euphoric.There is little bit of MDA in dophins ( 15-20mg ) Very pure i think