• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best Psychedelic to Give as a Gift

Most people would be delighted to get some decent LSD for free methinks.

But if they are more versed in the great variety of chems out there, giving them a nice special something that they've always looked for (yet never found) can be a fantastic gift as well. :)

I would go with a tricho cactus. Its a living thing that needs care and this help build a bond between the plant and whoever gets tha cactus. This usually means the person will respect the plant and its efects more, hopefully resulting in a more worthwhile experience.

samadhi_smiles said:
ketamine is psychologically addictive. It has a pretty strong addictive bite to it I have found (and other friends I'm not just a weirdo haha). I find if I have a gram or so laying around I will do it every night until its gone (I only do 100-150mg a night but still its damaging long-term to do that much ketamine regularly).

I agree with Jamshyd that it is LOVELY stuff if you can do just a small amount once in awhile (say once every month). It becomes yucky though once you do a lot of it regularly.
Agreed 100%
You my friend have a level of self control I cant even begin to comprehend. If I had a gram laying around I would do it all in 1 night. I went through probably a half ounce in about a month. 8(
I actually lost my source which is probably a blessing. I dont even seem to know the meaning of the word "moderation" when I have a bag(or 10 ;)) of k

if it could be ANYTHING, then give em some Orange sunshine, that would be the ultimate gift!

Does ecstasy count? I honestly think that's the only drug I would give as a gift. Unless, it's to someone who loves psychedelics.

i've given mushrooms once;
2c-e four or five times, at least.

2c-e would definitely be my choice.
it's been very special for me, and i want to share that with people i Love.

yeah there is something reallllly special about 2ce.

It has a special place in my heart too!

Ketamine, hands down. My favourite drug (when I didn't have my sky rocketed tolerance). Perfect for a gift and I'd give them a nice 100mg, split into 2 bumps, spaced out by 10 minutes. Perfect for a first timer.

EDIT

On Ketamine's addictive qualities, ya, they totally exist. After my first time, what did I do when I came down? I thought, my god! Another bump for the tripper! And spent the next 2-3 hours taking bumps...That was my FIRST time, lol. I've actually toned it down a lot though. Haven't had any in 3 weeks, maybe 4? But my tolerance is still there, it will likely never leave. So for the first timers that I introduce it to, I always tell them to take me as an example as to why to NEVER do it everyday and to do it only once a week. When they see me rail a 250mg line and seem pretty close to sober, after they just did 1/4 of that and are flying, they're usually convinced not to follow in my dumb foot steps. Anyone else on these boards do what I did? Binge Ketamine for a couple weeks, spaced by sometimes a couple months? God damn tolerance still though, eh? Err, sorry, I ramble about Ketamine. I love discussing it, even it's shitty tolerance forming ways that never go away and leave you with next to no buzz, thus the beauty being gone forever.

Last edited:
vortex30 said:
Ketamine, hands down. My favourite drug (when I didn't have my sky rocketed tolerance). Perfect for a gift and I'd give them a nice 100mg, split into 2 bumps, spaced out by 10 minutes. Perfect for a first timer.

EDIT

On Ketamine's addictive qualities, ya, they totally exist. After my first time, what did I do when I came down? I thought, my god! Another bump for the tripper! And spent the next 2-3 hours taking bumps...That was my FIRST time, lol. I've actually toned it down a lot though. Haven't had any in 3 weeks, maybe 4? But my tolerance is still there, it will likely never leave. So for the first timers that I introduce it to, I always tell them to take me as an example as to why to NEVER do it everyday and to do it only once a week. When they see me rail a 250mg line and seem pretty close to sober, after they just did 1/4 of that and are flying, they're usually convinced not to follow in my dumb foot steps. Anyone else on these boards do what I did? Binge Ketamine for a couple weeks, spaced by sometimes a couple months? God damn tolerance still though, eh? Err, sorry, I ramble about Ketamine. I love discussing it, even it's shitty tolerance forming ways that never go away and leave you with next to no buzz, thus the beauty being gone forever.
lol this is my experience exactly. I never knew when to call it quits. I would just do line after line after line until I ran out......and then I'd buy some more 8(
Ketamine's definately my favorite drug as well by a long shot.
And yeah, I've heard ketamine tolerance is permanent but I've read conflicting reports on this so I'm not really sure.

^^I don't know. I gave a friend some 10x standardized salvia extract once. He still won't tell me what happened to him when he smoked it. I think it really scared the shit out of him.
IMO it's not a very friendly plant. it's too bizarre and sudden for my enjoyment. definately not for the feint of heart.

Last night after sharing countless whippets with this guy I met at a rave, i got a little gift of my own. At first i thought he handed me crack, because thats actually what i associated tinfoil with (lol) but i quickly realized that would've been a lot of crack. I asked him what it was and he said it was shrooms.
He gave me psychedelic chocolate! Magic chocolate!
I was so happy and i neatly tucked it in my bag, in a safe place.
Now its in my stash box waiting for my enjoyment, which will probably the first day school is over.

Cheeers

I think presentation of the gift should be considered as well; such as a camping trip.