• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best Psychedelic to Give as a Gift

I think DMT - but it's not an easy choice.

I think it depends on who you're giving it to. I'm not to picky, and I'd just be happy with free drugs =D but I'd rather have ketamine than anything.
You'd have my eternal love if you gave me some ketamine :)

Lucy, it's a psychedelic that's well known and great fun.

It's good for novices and those with experience, just vary the dose accordingly of course. :)

EntheoDjinn said:
My goodness 8o

This is in effect a "supply" thread. Started by Mods and continued enthusiastically by Mods.

Whatever is Bluelight coming to? ;)

No its all highly hypothetical. ;)

Don't worry about it

:)

MY idea= LSD on a hallmark card = "happy birthday" blotter, all you need to do is find someone with liquid.

LSD is a great gift for someone

i gave my friend LSD for his first time for christmas 2 years ago

I would love to receive LSD as a present. Be it in blotter, liquid, sugar cube or whatever form. DMT would also be nice (especially considering I've never even gotten to try it yet!)

Well, I'd like to receive some DET as a gift... ;)

But as a general case, I'd probably say mushrooms, because they have had the most positive impact on my life and I feel like they're such a wholesome experience... and one that wouldn't lend to creating a new addiction for someone (because it's such a difficult but rewarding experience).

A book on growing shrooms; why give a man a fish when you could teach him to fish?

Oh yeah, DET 8o I'd so love to taste that one! I had my share of smoked MET and it was very nice, I'd imagine DET would be even better.

It's a baby! said:
A book on growing shrooms; why give a man a fish when you could teach him to fish?
Fuck that, teach him how to synthesize ;)

Coolio said:
I think DMT + dmtpipe or MDMA make the best gifts. Nitrous oxide chargers and a dispenser would work as well.

These are universally accepted drugs. Now if you know the receiver of the gift is a psychedelic user, yeah go with some LSD or 2C-B or whatever the hell you want. But if they're drug naive or a light recreational user with little to no psychedelic experience, I'd go with my picks. Even a soccer mom could handle DMT, MDMA, or nitrous.

my mom would seriously trip ballz dude.

cactus gift is a great idea, because there are many things the person could do with it, I want one !!!!

I would give my freind a present of 2C-i, 2C-B or LSD

how about a little gift basket?

a little DMT pipe, a little DMT to go in it, a few hits of LSD, a little bit of MDMA...

extravagent though.

to pick one, i'd say DMT. though L remains my favorite, deemsters is not something that a lot of people who don't run in certain circles get to experience a while lot. and everyone who i've seen get turned on to it LOVES it

If I was receiving it, 5-meo-dmt, DOM, or PCP

If giving, it would depend on the person. Someone who likes powerful trips, mushrooms, LSD, 2C-E, 5-meo-dmt

Those who don't like really strong trips or want to go to a concert or rave would probably prefer 2c-b, mdma, 5-meo-mipt. Things that won't blast you out of your skull at average doses.

WTF wouldn't DMT or DOM or even to a lessor extent LSD be for a completly expierenced psychedelic user??

I would suggest MDMA/MDA, 2-3 pills for an inexpierenced user, maybe 2-cb or LSD for a more expiereneced user.