• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best Pills of 2007

some wierd small red pill that had a little dot in the centre.
was peaking harder than ever. it felt choc full of mdma goodness :D

the pink hearts (shaped) that went around this time in 07 were also the ones that stood out for me.

Splatt said:
Stick with MDMA pure crystal if you want a roll.
Yeah right mate I'll just go to my dealer and ask for the pure MDMA crystals, and at the same time I"ll buy all my LSD in windowpayne gel caps instead of blotter and only buy White Rhino when I have a choof. 8)

Had some great green apples but also had some shit apples too, a few types of pink heart they were all good, blue dolphins were good.

Had plenty of shit ones though, but I dont let a bad pill ruin my night I just find other things/drugs to do ;)

Yeah right mate I'll just go to my dealer and ask for the pure MDMA crystals, and at the same time I"ll buy all my LSD in windowpayne gel caps instead of blotter and only buy White Rhino when I have a choof. 8)

LOL

Well it was my first time pilling but I had a Red Ferrari and it was great. Dealer told me they were imports.

Had another one the same night which I'm not sure what it was but it was blueish and had some orangey chunks in it which I was told was K.

it doesnt really matter how strong ur first pill is. its always going to be the best feeling you will get out of a pill.

my innerself said:
Splatt said:
Stick with MDMA pure crystal if you want a roll.

pfft WINDOWPANES?

crystal or nothing bro.
a gram would only set u back the price of some sort of make and model and year of a car. get with the times.

OND43X said:
it doesnt really matter how strong ur first pill is. its always going to be the best feeling you will get out of a pill.
I actually found that to be incorrect, my second pill was better than my first.

Splatt said:
But I'll add one... Orange/Pink non speckled Maseratis. Pure MDMA and some MDA. Long lasting and pure feelings.

Pure hey. Seeing as you obviously know the person making them, exactly how much of the pills weight was MDMA? Provide weight in mg if possible, that shouldn't be too hard should it?

red hearts strong and luved up -but not that clean , must say the red peigons were stronger but not in a loved up way just smashed the shit out of you and were as clean as :)

FunkyMan.. said:
red hearts strong and luved up -but not that clean , must say the red peigons were stronger but not in a loved up way just smashed the shit out of you and were as clean as :)

yeah i know what you mean.. still for strength wise those 3 were the picks and in succession!

Nothing great but the best were blue hearts. Nothing lately has compared yet too 2005's MTVs...my eyes would roll back into my head (according to other people) and I would get so wacked I would drop expensive coke/meth when preparing it. No other drug beat them from my mere four years of (somewhat extensive) experience with different chemicals.

FunkyMan.. said:

were they the red pigeons that kind of looked like an eye aswell? if so they were bomb, had them with biege chevys, wikid night. None of my friends wanted to have them cos they looked dodge, i found one mate that wanted one so we rolled infront of everyone else and they were quite surprised at how fucked we were, especially my mate cos he only had one and no biege chevys.

sorry...just realized this was a 2007 thread...not a "best you ever had" thread :)

beige nikes - good, definite mdma, bit dirty maybe but better than most
blue NOSs - excellent, felt nice clean mdma, maybe a bit of mda but nothing mongy/weird in it
green clovers - similar to beige nikes
yellow doves - shite, felt like a low dose of mda
pink chanels - best of the year for me by far, ultra clean, rushy and loved up
green apples - ultra ultra mongy, fuck knows what was in them, i'd say mda plus something else, i find mda smacky at the best of times but these were above and beyond mda smackiness
blue stars - only had half of one of these, seemed decent, if low dose, but cleanish mdma..would need to try a whole one

pink chanels far and away the winner for me tho

fuzzysun: there was about 50 different nike batches

theres been many mutliple different NOSs
doves, clovers, apples and stars and chanels...

how are we supposed to know which is which?

(not having a go at you just wondered about this thread.. an example was last year there were good pink hearts, then totally shittyu ones that looked identicle in every way and the shit ones were possibly dangerous in high doses, which you needed to get the mdma high from them)

Splatt said:

(not having a go at you just wondered about this thread.. an example was last year there were good pink hearts, then totally shittyu ones that looked identicle in every way and the shit ones were possibly dangerous in high doses, which you needed to get the mdma high from them)

Yeh that's true. Its hard to say oh yeah the 'greeen apples' lol fuck there's been a few..

The white hearts were good, but they may have been the yr before i dunno.

Without a doubt for me it was

Orange Mercedes

Although I took one after a 3 week break, so it is subjective. Though I was feeling fan bloody tastic for 5 full hours. A nice change from munching multiple and feeling almost nothing.

Splatt said:

yeah, i was only really posting what i'd taken and what was good and bad. didn't really think the point was to tell people what pills to look for...thought this was a retrospective thing about pills that wouldnt likely be available now.

the only further information i can really give were the months these were taken.

beige nikes: april, scored
blue nos: april, smaller than usual pill (flat), scored, very shallow imprint, sorta soft, easy to break or crush
green clovers: may, very pale green
yellow doves: may, very crumbly, iffy press, no score
pink chanels: june/july, smaller than usual, similar to blue nos, dont think they were scored, shallow imprint, easy to break or crush
green apples: august , crumbly again, iffy press
blue stars: two days ago, good press, 8 point star i think, had a sort of raised score on the back

Last edited: