Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best Pills of 2007

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
Another year has passed us by and countless batches of pills have entered the market once again. There are always going to be bunk pills that have people sitting around for hours wondering if it's just a slow kicker; the speed bombs that don't let you get to sleep even though you have to work in a few hours; the K-bombs that you get for next to nothing because your dealer fucked up and didn't test before buying; the pills that do the job but you need more than one to get you where you want, AND THEN, you have the pills that remind you what all the fuss is about. :)

The age old argument of quality diminishing and the 'back in my day' crowd will always be prevelent, however, there are still people enjoying their little roundies, whether they be first timers, or old hands. If you're not one of the faded and jaded ones who convince themselves their pills are shit before they have even taken them - then this thread is for you.....

Tell us about the quality pills from 2007 that made you sit back and say 'This is why I take pills' =D =D =D

I thought what people thought the best pills were, were a joke.

Stick with MDMA pure crystal if you want a roll.

But I'll add one... Orange/Pink non speckled Maseratis. Pure MDMA and some MDA. Long lasting and pure feelings.

I love my MDA

Everything else i came across was either shit or 50-60mg impure mdma CRAP. With crystal you make your own night. 125mg starter and a 75mg continuer.
Everyone knows you cant get high off MDMA after those doses..

Orange Mercedes were also clean but not the greatest dose. 3 over the night, clean nice MDMA experience.

I only ate 2 kinds of pills in 07, green money sign that was complete shit and alot of white kappa G spots and those were some of the best I've had in a long time. Oh and what Splat said the Molly is always good!

yeah if u can get molly wich 99% of ppl cant

i definately had a few good ones but the years all blur to me i may accidentally say one from 2006

ill go out on a limb and say my favourites were the grey clubs and grey kangaroos and pink tulips

Yes thats why i only tried 2 different kinds. Its too much of a hit and miss chance. When probably 8 out of 10 times being miss, especially if your in any kind of rave/party setting. :(

Tell us about the quality pills from 2007 that made you sit back and say 'This is why I take pills' not Tell us about lack of quality pills or the poor quality of pills in 2007.......

Many thanks. :)

White Mercedes were decent. Got blitzed at Schoolies on them, and then on New Years Eve snorted one and ate a half. Were some of the better quality pills I'd ever had.

Best pill ive had in 07 where the yellow mustard coloured diamond shaped pills they were bliss :)

definate imports ....

2nd best would have to be the blue 3 mobile phone pills that the dye would come off on your hands.

3rd would be outpressed pink peugots or gatecrasher lion pills

If I could those diamonds again I would consider poppin in 08 but im quitting as i reckon 08 is gonna be a joke for real mdma experience pills.

god I wish I could get the original outpressed versaces from 6 years ago they were imports 100% for sure with that nice musky smell with the versace medusa so detailed you didnt want to eat them just stare at it lol

Rabbi knows the ones im talkin about :)

have a safe 08 peoples as you wont see much of me on here anymore , I got a new job and not poppin anymore or smoking weed either .. and at 32 years of age I think is good idea .. lol

my faves for 2007.
despite the fact nearly everything going around was such a pisspoor dose i wound up going through 10 per week for a while =/

anyways i have a few faves for the year
in no particular order i'll list the 10 diff kinds that i had that werent shit

1. beige tags [June 2007] (first batch before all the yellow ones came out)
2. blue mitsubishis [June 2007] (these had a pretty high dose of mdxx, and a lot of meth/phet)
3. green maples [July 2007]
4. yellow foxes [October 07]
5. blue chanels [September 07]
6. blanks [August 07] (white with multi coloured specks throughout... we called em fruit tingles)
7. purple clovers [April 07]
8. green clovers [March 07]
9. white rolexes [March 07]
10. green rolexes [May 07]

the hardest any pill actually hit me in 07 was the blue chanels tho (the logo was really shitty, hard to see)
i crushed one up into my mirror, these things were uber powdery.. made a massive line, railed it all in one go.

these things kinda hurt to snort, they made your nose feel all blocked and just complete head congestion, but had an awesome rush.

within 20 minutes i was laying on the bed, completely fucked, giggling and rubbing my bare feet on the doona.

this was the middle of winter, i was laying there wearing a tshirt and undies and i was nice and warm. felt so loved up..
was the best mdma type feeling i had all throughout the year... especially off just one pill. this was at the time i was going through 10 each week. (only dropping 1 or 2 nights a week)

Splatt said:
I thought what people thought the best pills were, were a joke.

Stick with MDMA pure crystal if you want a roll.

But I'll add one... Orange/Pink non speckled Maseratis. Pure MDMA and some MDA. Long lasting and pure feelings.

I love my MDA

Everything else i came across was either shit or 50-60mg impure mdma CRAP. With crystal you make your own night. 125mg starter and a 75mg continuer.
Everyone knows you cant get high off MDMA after those doses..

There are good pills available man, on the eastcoast anyway. Its a myth that there are no more decent pills around dude. Last 10 pills i've had in Sydney, all tested great, decent pills all varying in strength. From what i've been told by friends buying from the same source this has been reminiscent of the quality all year.

Actually the good pills i've had over the past few months in Sydney have been much stronger than what we are seeing in NE atm ; ie pills coming from Amsterdam.

As for the molly, from what i've sampled recently, way too expensive and as far as the quality goes not worth it IME. The molly in NE is pretty much standard by all means but the price makes it just as accesible, if not more so than pills.

Lots of good Ecstasy in Australia, just gotta find a decent hook up.

the best flips i had in 07 were...

red VW - really nice club pill, had a blast on em

white Johnnie Walkers - prob the most pure pill i have ever had, never got to try the blue ones but sources tell me they were better :(

pink tulips - the ones that smelt like baby powder,

biege st. George dragon - not a good club pill, but fark they were strong and deff the hardest pill to chew

thats all the pills that stood out in 07 for me, there were alot more decent ones, but there were alot of shit ones too

only managed 1 decent batch the whole year back in May:

red chevrolets.

Best pills I had in 2007 were definately imports.

The local pills were all speed bombs or bunks.

Fo Sho =D ;)

pkt: the pills may not have speed in them but i am unsatisfied with the mdma purity in them (read: not content). feels dirty, way too munty like a low dose of mdma is being mixed with something else and no real peak.

the mdma ive sampled may not always be there, but i would rather wait for it to be around than to consume these pills anymore. most of the time ive got molly it's been crystals, so it wasn't jumped on but purity did change.

Fry-d- said:
Best pills I had in 2007 were definately imports.

The local pills were all speed bombs or bunks.

Fo Sho =D ;)

go back in your hole and pay double the price than we do :p