best Live DJ's

I agree, DORKanfold is the most overrated and worest dj I've ever heard.
Most entertaining:
1. Mark EG
2. DJ Taucher (guy who did the remix of Ayla)
Best Live DJ:
1. Mampi Swift
2. Tiesto (80% of his live sets r good)
Redout

DONALD GLAUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WITH OUT A DOUBT......IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM LIVE HE IS SICK, PUTS MAD INTENSITY INTO HIS SETS, GREAT RECORDS....... NICE STYLE, I'VE SEEN HIM SCRATCHING WITH HIS FACE AT JUJU 00' ELBOWS. HE JUST PUTS HIS EFFORT IN AND THEN SOME...BY FAR THE BEST LIVE DJ

DONALD GLAUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WITH OUT A DOUBT......IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM LIVE HE IS SICK, PUTS MAD INTENSITY INTO HIS SETS, GREAT RECORDS....... NICE STYLE, I'VE SEEN HIM SCRATCHING WITH HIS FACE AT JUJU 00' ELBOWS. HE JUST PUTS HIS EFFORT IN AND THEN SOME...BY FAR THE BEST LIVE DJ

1) Sasha
2) Digweed
3) Seb Fontaine (surprised the hell outta me)

CAPS...are annoying
u don't have to try to stand out to get ur post read..
just my opinion...sorry to bitch..hehe
peash..

Carl Cox
Tiesto
Doran
------------------
Jonathan
What's your name? What've you had? Reach for the lasers. Safe as fuck.

um............. no lane. i just know the security staff at the local club. and i get free dj booth passes! oh and im friends w/ him also!
skuby

best dj to rock a crowd..
MAURO PICOTTO - i don't think he's really caught on here in the states yet, but just wait.
best 'performance' with a crowd..
Mark EG
best 'musical journey' dj's..
TIESTO
and then you have SASHA and DIGWEED who are god like on the decks.. noone can ever top them and there marathon sets.

Although I am quite an Oakenfold basher, and have virtually beat his knees in, tied him up with a rope, then draged him behind my car on this forum I do have to disagree with the statement :"Oakenfold is overated because his mixing skills are not to extensive" He has been spinning longer than some of us have been on this planet. He has amazing mixing skills. Check out his Goa essential mix. He mixes DATS and Records seamlessley without a mistake on the entire set. The EQ sounds post-production quality on his live sets. Today he plays some shitty music and doesn't push the bounderies of any genre or DJing ideal, but skill he does have.
Also he didn't put out 3 mix CDs last year. One was a re-release to his dismay.
All For Now
-me-

John Kelly is the man. Gatecrasher brought him out to S.A last year and he nearlly killed us. We were begging for mercy but the boy just played harder. Fucking awesome, and by far the best set I have heared.
Paul Van Dyk played here on Saterday. I was worried he would play to much trance but he showed why he is rated, by packing everything into a great 5 hours set that I will remember for a long time.
------------------
Hard House & E. Yes please!!

K-Trooper, the "Goa essential mix" from Oakenfold. Is that the name of the album and when did he release it?

Some of my fav's...
Dave Ralph...Amazing!~~~
Ak1200...He had the whole damn place going!
Aphrodite...Nice~~
UFO~~~HHC...I am sorry..but that is a night I will never forget!
Yea those are just a few.
Jenny
------------------
If We question reality...then maybe our existance is a dream...~
~ If your not in it for the music...Then get out~
AIM-YumYumGoddess

Just saw Mauro Picotto last Friday, I must now add him to my top list. His set was sick. He is now right up at the top of my list. If Tall Paul, D:Fuse and Mauro Picotto ever play somewhere at the same party,.. i think i'll drop over dead from dancing. lol.

1. DJ Tiesto (for best music/set LA 2001)
2. BT (best live performance by far)
3. Mars
4. DJ Jean (great energy, great house)
All the rest are good, but sound very similar, just my opinion.
oh yeah....Christopher Lawrence kinda sux on cd, but shit....EDC 2001 was one of THE siickest sets i've heard yet. Lots of energy!
------------------
-Keep the F-8th, MARS
AIM : Yolk151
[This message has been edited by Heineken4u (edited 06 July 2001).]

Rabbit in the moon with cREW
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day

I would have to say from the raves and clubs I have been to DJ Tiesto gave the best prefromance live. He knew exactly how to read and work the crowd. Especially since it was at a rave were Trance was not the big thing. He had so much energy and one could tell he loved the music. The crowd f**cking loved him!
Over a year has past. He has visited faraway lands and has met many interesting and special people. These experiences have influenced his choice of music to what you hear today. Tiësto tells you the full story here and now, on an amazing journey that will take you from exotic places to the heartland of Europe. Are you in search of sunrise too?
-Black Hole Recordings,
December 2000

i believe ya skuby dew. i was just teasin' ya. didn't you see the little winky smiley face???

Well here are my top 5 tht iv seen and really enjoyed thre sets
1.hands down i have to pic tiesto!!! he made my dreams come true as far as seeing any dj live an geting to meet him,got a picture with him,and an autographed pic of him made my night and not to menton it was on april 20th whitch is 4/20 hehe!!!
2.has to be BT he had so much energy in his show especially with that 7 peice band 2 female vocalist and the track listing was awsome also!!!
3.would have to be Paul Oakenfold after seeing him twice once in 99 with dave ralph on his perfecto tour an then in 2000 i still love his style!!!
4.id have to say Sasha it was a 4 1/2 hour set on valintines day 2000 , the set took me on such a journey in my mind, very dark,hard and progresive defnetly one to remember!!!

hey Fast A i have bot oakenfold essetial mixes from the goa mix its two differnt sets
Paul Oakenfold - Essential Mix - The Goa Mix 12-18-1994 and
Paul Oakenfold - "Goa 2" Essential Mix 10-19-1997 - A Rare Short Treat both are full essential mixes and are very rare to come by.