View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Best drug for golf?

MindExpansion

Greenlighter
I have recently tried golf for the first time, enjoyed it, and about a day or so afterward wondered, "Wow, I bet there would be tons of different drugs you could do while golfing." Since golf requires simple concepts to figure out and is not complex, and can last up to a few hours, it would be great for peaking, too. Anyway, I would like to hear your opinions/experiences with tripping/rolling/getting baked golfing.

=D This question makes me LOL. It's very ironic – but awesome – 'cause golf is like the last place I would expect to find drugs.

For some reason, with all the green you'll be around, I'm leaning towards one of the 2-carbon phenethylamines. 2C-I fits the bill pretty well I'd say, its visual, stimulating, euphoric, but not too mentally intense. 2C-T-7 would be a trip, to say the least. Make sure you don't get arrested for running amook on that one though.

Of course, LSD, if you can contain yourself in a public environment.

Stimulants, but that seems kinda boring to me.

I wouldn't say psychedelics, the ball will be at your feet and you wont find it. I've had it happen with a football, so a golf ball will be ten times worse - unless you dose reasonably.
Mescaline would be the psychedelic I recommend.
Otherwise I think something as standard as good speed would be interesting, or a bit of weed. Tough question as I've never played golf properly, only driving ranges, etc.

I would like to hear your opinions/experiences with tripping/rolling/getting baked golfing.

lol i think the reply's might be a bit limited there, i dought many people have rolled or tripped while golfing, could be wrong thruogh..........

mushrooms would be fun, i cant say i would want to embrace golf on anything else thruogh (ooh apart from good old cannabis)

The hardest part for me is the Tee shot, its a pressure shot, especially if there is people behind you waiting to tee off, all eyes are on you.

I find thats the one shot I could do with taking a large toke just before, let your shoulders relax and BE THE CLUB!

methamphetamine would give you good focus on the endless quest for perfection that is golf.

Personally I think mushrooms would be great for golf. Play a whole round is about 4 hours and that's roughly the length of the shroom trip. Plus it's natural and would feel much better and connected to everything rather then on synthetics.

I, too, endorse methamphetamine golfing. 4-MAR could also up your game.

Lol PD is talking about golf. I used to play tournaments all the time in high school!

Stimulants: (adderall, ritalin) were probably the best as far as performance enhancers.

Weed: It's just a great thing to have around while playing a round. You can toke up at the tee-box, while your walking to your ball. And it really doesn't hinder your playing all that much.

Psychedelics: I've only ever played on a low dose (1/2 tab) of acid, and it was awesome! I'm one of those people who really enjoy low-dose LSD for performance or creativity enhancement.

Shrooms, it would make the game more interesting and funny

lol quality thread!

MXE possibly

lol mxe would be funny, just make sure you dont take to much... i bombed quite a big dose, then went for a walk... basically it hit me really hard i couldnt walk lol well fucked..(thought i was gonna die) ended up blacking out... just a word of warning keep the dose low..it was at night so mistake...

Amphetamines. Then you can save money on renting a golf cart. Just fucking run between drives. It's a win-win.

I've also had some personal luck with public settings on low doses of 2C-E. 8mg's was easy to enter public situations with and although there were no visuals there was a definite heightened perception that was very, very enjoyable. Like the whole world was in high-def.

golf is so boring anyway theres no drug that couldnt enhance it.

Challenge_Accepted_You_Laugh_You_Lose-s329x270-125393-580.png