• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Best drug for golf?

Add a bit of alcohol (you know, the 2-3 drink range) to that combination and you'd be doing even better.

A lot of people I know that play golf only play well when they're drunk and stoned.

I smell a poll in this thread's future (well, maybe).

I've gone to the driving range on Dexedrine and alcohol before and I had a blast. Nothing like smacking the shit out of a 100 or so range balls with a rented set of clubs.

@NeighborhoodThreat -

Yeah, I can see where a shot could enhance things. Personally alcohol does me wrong, I have no love for it at all. But that good ol' Adderall/oxy combo has gotten me through some of the hairiest situations smooth as silk.

^It is indeed a nice combination. Adderall is too rough around the edges for me to use/enjoy without some kind of benzo or opiate to help it out. Alcohol is a last resort for that situation...

opiate and an upper would be a great combo, but should be mixed carefully though..

"I have an idea where we could find space for social housing; Golf courses. Golf is an arrogant elitist and racist sport that takes entirely too much space in this country."
-George Carlin

I would have to say cyanide.

I dunno about golf but a "mate" of mine once went deep sea fishing off the coast of Anglesea (uk) on ectasy, quite an experience - apparently. Knocked the first pill back about half an hour before setting off back to shore, by the time he got home he'd necked 2.5 e's and 3/4 bottle of vodka. Not bad considering he works in IT and was out with his work mates :/

I have recently tried golf for the first time, enjoyed it, and about a day or so afterward wondered, "Wow, I bet there would be tons of different drugs you could do while golfing." Since golf requires simple concepts to figure out and is not complex, and can last up to a few hours, it would be great for peaking, too. Anyway, I would like to hear your opinions/experiences with tripping/rolling/getting baked golfing.
Oh for sure the best drug I’ve tried is microdosing shrooms. Psilocybin is a game changer.. I wouldn’t over do it though. Keep it around .5g.. I actually think it makes me a better golfer.
I’ve tried all sorts of stuff while playing, but nothing compares to the magic mushrooms. They certainly are magical.

MXE if you can find it but almost any dissociative in low doses can act like performance enhancing drugs.

Oh for sure the best drug I’ve tried is microdosing shrooms. Psilocybin is a game changer.. I wouldn’t over do it though. Keep it around .5g.. I actually think it makes me a better golfer.
I’ve tried all sorts of stuff while playing, but nothing compares to the magic mushrooms. They certainly are magical.
Which effects do you get from 0.5g of Psilocybin mushrooms?

A golfer I know enjoyed alcohol, lots of pot, cocaine, and basically almost any drug he could find or someone else had while golfing. I once smoked old pot he had found in his truck that was a mixture of THC and CBN, and we went to a golf driving range which was fun. The CBN was nice as it helped me stay asleep that night.

Yes he is a polydrug addict.
He told me all about tripping on shrooms at a university fraternity party and how he loved it.

Tripping at a frat party is my idea of a bad trip, or I would just leave and go off into the woods instead.

When I was 13-14 or something I took a bunch of DXM and about 50mg of hydrocodone while family was visiting the golf resort. I hit a golf ball into a houses window then I drove a golf cart into a pillar and wrecked it.

Nobody knew I was high, just thought I was some stupid, uncoordinated kid.

True story.

Wish people assumed I was that innocent these days.

I do not recommend either drug for real golf play.

I can't imagine any psychedelic being good for golf. Then again, I don't like golf, so take that with a grain of salt. But yeah, you'll be tripping, forced to endure a slow-paced game with normals all around you, with perceptual distortions that would make it harder to play... sounds like an unpleasant thing to do during a trip, at best. Cocaine or amphetamines seem much more suited. Maybe weed if you're used to smoking weed. Or the tried and true golfing drug, alcohol.

I can't imagine any psychedelic being good for golf. Then again, I don't like golf, so take that with a grain of salt.

Only good for golf if you're literally the only person there. Otherwise, you fuck up the game very noticeably. xD

I certainly don’t take a large dose while playing. We are talking half a gram.. similar feeling to a couple drinks, but not. I am super focused. I played competitively for a bit and still kind of do, so it’s different for me. As a golfer (or any solo sport for that matter) you must have a short memory and give your complete soft focus on every shot. This is why I think it’s beneficial.. and yes, I also smoke weed, and have a couple drinks out there. I don’t like to over do it with any drug.. although I may have had too much cocaine tonight and my heart is racing. Tell me I’m doing to be ok.

I can't imagine any psychedelic being good for golf. Then again, I don't like golf, so take that with a grain of salt. But yeah, you'll be tripping, forced to endure a slow-paced game with normals all around you, with perceptual distortions that would make it harder to play... sounds like an unpleasant thing to do during a trip, at best. Cocaine or amphetamines seem much more suited. Maybe weed if you're used to smoking weed. Or the tried and true golfing drug, alcohol.
Golf is such a tough, mental game that I think that small amounts of almost any drug can help get your brain settle down. Cocaine is certainly fun out there, but not beneficial. You need to have loose, calm muscles. Small amounts of psilocybin has been proven to help you focus. Taking a larger amount would not be fun at all, unless like @SnafuInTheVoid said, you were the only one out there. But then you would play one hole and go foraging in the forest. Kind of a win win now that I think about it. I really like cocaine tho, outside of golf. Clean blow.