• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Best brand

I got some of the blue magic and yep bottle says 1.8 to 2.0.

I'm liking it and gelcaps are 650 mg and not standard 500.

It's 2 steaks cheaper than Krave as well.

Thanks for letting me know. Have you ever tried the other smoke shop bands such as Remarkable Herbs, Whole Herbs or Krave as you mentioned? I'm wondering if Blue Magic is better than those.
Remarkable Herbs is pretty good but doesn't have caps, and while WH does, their powder seemed a bit less strong in effects. I've yet to try Krave.

Thanks for letting me know. Have you ever tried the other smoke shop bands such as Remarkable Herbs, Whole Herbs or Krave as you mentioned? I'm wondering if Blue Magic is better than those.
Remarkable Herbs is pretty good but doesn't have caps, and while WH does, their powder seemed a bit less strong in effects. I've yet to try Krave.
To me Krave and Blue Magic seem the same. And no, I haven't tried the 2 you mentioned. So since the blue magic is cheaper I'm sticking with that.

Thats what I usually get. Mainly Krave from my smoke shop I go to. Krave is decent. Not the best but decent.

To me Krave and Blue Magic seem the same. And no, I haven't tried the 2 you mentioned. So since the blue magic is cheaper I'm sticking with that.

Try RH if you get a chance, and let us know how it compares. RH actually surprised me in quality. Something makes me doubt the Blue Magic, is 1.8% to 2% Mitra because I've had power that was 2.1% (saw the lab report) and even with a tolerance it was really good, so Blue Magic should be a real standout if it was indeed that potent IMO. It's real easy to just throw a high level alkaloid content on a bottle which is why I prefer vendors that lab test. Even some smoke shop brands have batch numbers you can look up online to see the tests which is always a welcome thing. Regardless, I usually grab smoke shop powder when ever I go on trips since having to cap my own is a hassle and makes a mess so I will eventually give the BM caps a go.

Last edited:
Try RH if you get a chance, and let us know how it compares. RH actually surprised me in quality. Something makes me doubt the Blue Magic, is 1.8% to 2% Mitra because I've had power that was 2.1% (saw the lab report) and even with a tolerance it was really good, so Blue Magic should be a real standout if it was indeed that potent IMO. It's real easy to just throw a high level alkaloid content on a bottle which is why I prefer vendors that lab test. Even some smoke shop brands have batch numbers you can look up online to see the tests which is always a welcome thing. Regardless, I usually grab smoke shop powder when ever I go on trips since having to cap my own is a hassle and makes a mess so I will eventually give the BM caps a go.
I'll try the RH when I see it. I have mainly stuck with BM ( ha ha ) for the convenience and cost. And the percentages may very well be deceiving as you are right. It isn't regulated so they can print anything on the bottle. All I know is I have been taking BM for about a year now and it always seems to work. I only take 3 grams with my coffee in the AM and 20 minutes later I feel it. No fireworks, just a slight increase in stimulation that goes quite well with the coffee. Then when I up the dose at night I sleep like a baby. I struggled with sleep issues all my life ( anxiety issues ) and self medicated with pharm pills. Kratom solved all that for me. Had I investigated, and known about, kratom earlier in life I would have eliminated so many poor choices. I only learned about ktatom 3 years ago on here. When I got clean I switched to Krave and got my life back. Then saw the BM was cheaper ( on a fixed income ) and it worked just as well so I was a happy camper. But I will try RH as I like to experiment. Have a pleasant day.

I'll try the RH when I see it. I have mainly stuck with BM ( ha ha ) for the convenience and cost. And the percentages may very well be deceiving as you are right. It isn't regulated so they can print anything on the bottle. All I know is I have been taking BM for about a year now and it always seems to work. I only take 3 grams with my coffee in the AM and 20 minutes later I feel it. No fireworks, just a slight increase in stimulation that goes quite well with the coffee. Then when I up the dose at night I sleep like a baby. I struggled with sleep issues all my life ( anxiety issues ) and self medicated with pharm pills. Kratom solved all that for me. Had I investigated, and known about, kratom earlier in life I would have eliminated so many poor choices. I only learned about ktatom 3 years ago on here. When I got clean I switched to Krave and got my life back. Then saw the BM was cheaper ( on a fixed income ) and it worked just as well so I was a happy camper. But I will try RH as I like to experiment. Have a pleasant day.
We have some things in common. I've always had sleep issues too. I feel tired and lay down for a half hour and then all of a sudden I'm wide awake and it's back on the computer until its 5 or 6am. Kratom helped mostly solve that issue although I take 10mg melatonin too. Once in a blue moon I'll take one of those over the counter sleeping pills too. I totally agree with your statement about finding Kratom. It was in front of me the whole time while I was deep into using, and I found out after I got off the dope. I was on subs for 2 years and one day I just wanted off and used extracts for the sub withdrawal. Kratom scratches the itch for me, and if I didn't have it I'd probably end up using. I must admit that I've been taking an extract shot most days of the week and sometimes two a day. I found them super cheap at the smoke shop around the corner from me. But hey, it's better than going back to that misery of using.

Kratom really did help me get my life back and stay on track. I have no desire to use anything aside from Nicotine.
Anyway, thank you for the pleasant response, and have a great rest of your weekend (depending when you see this)

Last edited:
We have some things in common. I've always had sleep issues too. I feel tired and lay down for a half hour and then all of a sudden I'm wide awake and it's back on the computer until its 5 or 6am. Kratom helped mostly solve that issue although I take 10mg melatonin too. Once in a blue moon I'll take one of those over the counter sleeping pills too. I totally agree with your statement about finding Kratom. It was in front of me the whole time while I was deep into using, and I found out after I got off the dope. I was on subs for 2 years and one day I just wanted off and used extracts for the sub withdrawal. Kratom scratches the itch for me, and if I didn't have it I'd probably end up using. I must admit that I've been taking an extract shot most days of the week and sometimes two a day. I found them super cheap at the smoke shop around the corner from me. But hey, it's better than going back to that misery of using.

Kratom really did help me get my life back and stay on track. I have no desire to use anything aside from Nicotine.
Anyway, thank you for the pleasant response, and have a great rest of your weekend (depending when you see this)
We really do have a lot in common with our kratom use. I , too, would be compelled to use again without it and it also scratches my itch. Thank goodness for both of us. It saved both our lives from spiraling addiction. Don't feel too bad about the extracts. They are raising your tolerance to the leaf but as long as you can afford them I say go for it. Damn site better than a needle in your arm !

And you are welcome for the pleasant response and you enjoy the rest of the weekend as well. Heck...enjoy your life @ickray