• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bermudas (2-cb)

\Dvah sez:
"If I want to "feel" like I am on 2-cb, then Ill take 2-cb in pure form, at least then I know what I am taking."

Much wiser...

Themagicmushroom: And much more enjoyable I might add ;)

What about 2c-p? 2c-p doesn't seem to show any colour change at all to the Marquis test reagent... Just a thought..

8mg 2c-p trip takes about 2 hrs to full come on song and lasts for ~16hrs... 8hrs of absolute trippyness with a 6 hr comedown...

quick question: phenethlyamine: is this not an artificial sweetener? is 2c-whatever derived from this?

Dvah:- Great to see you're putting those test kits to great use mate. :)

I'm just curious though... every single time you have had the oppurtunity to try something new, throughout all your life, have you tested every single substance before ingesting/insufflating/smoking/injecting/plugging... a chemical/substance which is new to you?

I'm all for the testing of pills before ingesting them, these test kits for MDMA (and other little beauties) work an absolute wonder and bring the works of Harm Minimisation closer to our current society.

That been said though... there has also been a time when alot of people new to the scene (and some old...) have been rather ignorant to the fact that these drugs can be tested with such sucess, and just because your pill(s) test positive in a chemical in which you feel comfortable in ingesting, does not necessarily means it will completely annihilate any dangers that follow the usage of drugs.

What would you do if you tested a pill that showed positive for MDMA, yet also contained this unknown, un-detectable substance (in which appears to be impossible to test in a domestic environment)?
By the sounds of it, you'd be alot more satistfied than what you were for what drugfuked did... but could be about to ingest a lethal substance that has been diluted with the MDMA.

is it possible to send one of these pills to Edata.com from australia, so hopefully we can crush this thread for good?

my innerself said:
is it possible to send one of these pills to Edata.com from australia, so hopefully we can crush this thread for good?

^^The answer to your question is allready in this thread.

will the wizard who made these pills set the story straight.

just a thought though, why is everyone hung up on the idea they are 2cb XXX based (phenethlyamine?)

With what appears to be the 3rd batch (orange ones that taste like vitamin C) I thought they were in fact 5-meo-AMT based on the nausea (I chucked big time) & high temperature I experienced which was a common thread from practically every thing I've ever read about AMT. In fact everyone I got these for all (about 10 people) experienced high temperatures and nausea (some not as bad as others though). Even the experiences (i.e. visuals and such) are common to 5-MEO-AMT

Whilst most of the stuff I've read on 2CBXXX doesn't really highlight experiences with high temperatures and/or nausea.

With everyone who have tested this pill was your regeant capable of detecting 5-MEO-AMT ?

chugs said:
will the wizard who made these pills set the story straight.

just a thought though, why is everyone hung up on the idea they are 2cb XXX based (phenethlyamine?)

With what appears to be the 3rd batch (orange ones that taste like vitamin C) I thought they were in fact 5-meo-AMT based on the nausea (I chucked big time) & high temperature I experienced which was a common thread from practically every thing I've ever read about AMT. In fact everyone I got these for all (about 10 people) experienced high temperatures and nausea (some not as bad as others though). Even the experiences (i.e. visuals and such) are common to 5-MEO-AMT

Whilst most of the stuff I've read on 2CBXXX doesn't really highlight experiences with high temperatures and/or nausea.

With everyone who have tested this pill was your regeant capable of detecting 5-MEO-AMT ?

This is exactly what i thought it reminded me of 5-MEO-AMT a fair bit. But as far as contents in the pill knowone is sure.

Why not email Mr Alexander Shuglin and describe your experience to him. He could answer this question better than anyone

Ask Dr. Shulgin Your Question

1. Before asking your question, please browse the archive. It may have already been answered.

2. Also, it is impossible for Dr. Shulgin to tell you what was in "the little dolphin pill" (etc.). For "ecstasy" pill reports, please see ecstacydata.org

3. Ask your question.

As I posted on page 1, I just don't think anyone is going to be able to predict/guess what's in these pills with any degree of certainty, because there are too many possible chemicals or combinations of chemicals. Testers are great for confirming or denying the presence of MDMA and speed, but we can't go beyond the limited information we have with any certainty if there aren't clear characteristic drug effects to signpost the way. Trippyness, duration, these kind of things help to narrow down what is NOT in the pill, but after all the unlikely possibilities have been discounted, there is still potentially a huge range of chemicals with unknown test results and similar effects. Guess if you like, but that's all it is until someone can test one in a lab.

BigTrancer :)

Enlighten has had one GCMS tested, the results will be released after the tests can be reconfirmed.

Cowboy Mac said:
Enlighten has had one GCMS tested, the results will be released after the tests can be reconfirmed.

Ive been waiting for this for along time :) first time i obtained these was 2 years ago in darwin and they tasted like vitamin c. Are the recent batches vitamin c tasting ? And will enlighten be able to release full results including exact ammounts of each chem the analysed pill contained ?

Originally posted by ld50 vs ssri
Are the recent batches vitamin c tasting ?
I don't know, I don't taste submissions, I just test them. :)

And will enlighten be able to release full results including exact amounts of each chem the analysed pill contained ?
The original submissions were not a complete pill so the quantity cannot be established.

Last edited:
After talking to people and reading reports, it would seem that hardly anyone knows that 2c-b has a short duration of around 4hrs ...
But on average, it seems all these users have tripped for ATLEAST 7 hrs .. hmm..

Use your brain people.

my batch tasted like vitamin c (this year, sometime around March/April) and it definately lasted more then 4 hours (from at least 10pm to 7am the next day (only sweet sweet valium & beer stopped me from seeing the walls constantly turn different colours).

Mine were Nov last year. Tasted like fruit tingles. Trip started in 2.5 hours, lasted 10. The only way to make it go away was 3 bottles of red wine.