Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bermudas (2-cb)

Originally posted by Cyberdyne
How long to confirm tests?

As soon as we can release the results we will.

Why dont we Email Alexander Shuglin he will know. It could be anything DOM, MMDA,MDOH,MDPR, TMA, 2C???,ME,MEM,Something from mescaline??? Who knows could be a number of things.

Cowboy Mac said:
Enlighten has had one GCMS tested, the results will be released after the tests can be reconfirmed.

^^ can i just ask how u guys pulled this off? and are u going to be doing it with more pills in the future?

Originally posted by Witch Doctor
^^ can i just ask how u guys pulled this off?

The tests were performed by a government department.

Originally posted by Witch Doctor
and are u going to be doing it with more pills in the future?

Hopefully. :) We can't say too much more at this stage.

...Im sorry...WHAT?! A government department?!?!?!? What are you shitting me?! They harrass the hell out of you guys for testing pills, but they have a department which does this kind of thing?!?!

Er...is this something very new and part of the hush hush?

heh, well i hope it becomes a more common thing :)

atleast i can sleep easy at night knowing a small % of my taxes is going towards something useful =D

He hehehe... Yeah I know a certain kind hearted BL'er donated the bermuda and kudos to them ;) I just can't wait for the results coz I been eating bermudas for ages. Shame they ran out, fuck they were so cheap and pissed on eccies imo. I still don't understand why ppl reckon they have LSD. Bermudas for me had NO edge at all, where as lsd does, and the visuals weren't really as mind fuckin as the ol' acid. Probably for me, the bermudas were the smoothest most lucid psychaedelic I have ever had the fortune to consume.

Peace Out

I think the informed readership dismissed the possibility of lsd a while ago...fairly distinctive an all...

BigTrancer said:
As I posted on page 1, I just don't think anyone is going to be able to predict/guess what's in these pills with any degree of certainty, because there are too many possible chemicals or combinations of chemicals. Testers are great for confirming or denying the presence of MDMA and speed, but we can't go beyond the limited information we have with any certainty if there aren't clear characteristic drug effects to signpost the way. Trippyness, duration, these kind of things help to narrow down what is NOT in the pill, but after all the unlikely possibilities have been discounted, there is still potentially a huge range of chemicals with unknown test results and similar effects. Guess if you like, but that's all it is until someone can test one in a lab.

BigTrancer :)

I dont think a lab will be able to test a pill and say it is a certain research chemical that will probably be unknown to them, it will come up as an unknown substance. I reckon the best way find out would be to explain the effects to Mr Shuglin who invented and experimented with most of these research chems and see what he thinks. Why aren't we happy enough to just call it ecstacy as it is probably a synthetic phenylamphetamine anyway. We just gotta have common sense when it comes too dosing with them

erm, the entire point is that these are nothing even remotely close to extasy. Theres a HUGE difference between going to a dance party and double dropping some bikkies (worst thats gonna happen in teh realm of the reasonable is gettign totally smacked out) and going to a dance party and double dropping an EXTREMELY long lasting and vivid mind fuck hallucinogenic. The potential to fuck out is magnified vastly, and in pretty simple terms its dangerous. Would you want your little kid sister to dump these thinkign they are ex? I think not... The entire reason the thread is going is b/c these are not E, they are nothing like E, they are potentially dangerous, and most people like to at least have some idea of what they are putting into their system.