• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Benzotripping?

I never had any side-effects from doing loads of MDMA (say from a two week long psychotic/DP/DR-episode), I just don't get that funk anymore.

Gotta try ketamine and shrooms soon. Not a big fan of shrooms otherwise, but with ketamine AND LSD?
That has to be good. :D
Do the acid. Stay clear, calm excited. Partake in weed somehow if that is what you normally do.

3.5 hours in- shrooms!

More weed good. Within 2 hours or 2.5, bring in the ket depending how you feel.

That’s exactly what I think I would do myself from my extensive past experiences and observations.

Obviously will you get torn all over the place and forget stuff but I would personally be really interested to hear if you have this experience and how it compares to some of your others in this respect. I will keep watching this thread to see if you post here again about such an occurrence anyway all the best bro

Phenibut actually doesn't kill the trip at all, it combines really well with psychedelics, if you preload with phenibut. It makes every positive aspect of the drug come out more easily and increases the euphoria a lot, without making the trip weaker. It's one of the best non-psychedelics drugs to combine with psychedelics.

i enjoy combining it with different stimulants or psychedelics (like speed, 2c-b-fly, 5-meo-mipt etc) that have a hard bodyload, including stuff like increased heartbeat, blood-pressure and vasoconstriction. However, considering it does "blunt" MDMA high a bit, i think it would dull peaks of other serotonergics as well, equalizing the high and shaping it into more well-rounded experience.

I smoked
Some people say amphetamines including meth don't mix with psychedelics, but I disagree, it can be a good combination, but it's also risky as they greatly increase the tendency towards mania and delusions. If anything they make the psychedelic stronger.

I have combined small amounts of cocaine and LSD and it was great, but I shudder to think of experiencing the fiend/come-down while tripping. When I've combined them, I've just done a couple of bumps, so there was no comedown and the effect was mild. I would imagine crack on psychedelics would not go well at all.
crack while on acid and I felt like the acid intensified the crack paranoia by a lot

Y
I've seen good strong crack virtually nullify LSD in others, maybe the crack high itself though is fuelled by the acid now I consider based on observations again.
I've seen good strong crack virtually nullify LSD in others, maybe the crack high itself though is fuelled by the acid now I consider based on observations again.
I was very confused to what I was feeling, I was doing a lot of shit that night, coke,crack, Klonopin and Xanax, the person I was with had acid after I did all the other stuff and I said eff it and I dropped the acid, at first I didn't feel much from the acid because of the benzos but after I smoked another 20 of crack I felt super paranoid that I usually don't get by crack itself. As I was walking down the street every car that passed me I thought the person driving was staring at me and I thought they were an undercover cop coming to get me. It was really weird but I all honesty I don't know which drug I was feeling the most

I smoked crack after taking shrooms and it nullified the trip completely, more than benzos or opioids do. It was a fairly small dose of shrooms, though.

Not sure why. Meth potentiates trips (in a bad way imo), but crack kills it. Weird.

You know, I'm surely an anomaly here because honestly despite taking anywhere between 300 & 500 mg's LSD since 1996, let alone easy over 300 grams early Exstacy pre 2005, I say that because it's a little ridiculous to me, hear me..

We were young no mobile no Internet happy fit 90's teenagers.

No HR then. UK the secret homeland of full on exstacy culture as nearby as cigiarrettes for so long.

So I thought silly me, these pills we were dropping raving, were "Exstacy" I liked the name also the controversiality especially after well talented nice guy too naive unlucky East 17 INCREDIBLE voice singer Brian Harvey wrecked the band after a sly reporter recorded him one night admitting to taking 12 Exstacy pills in one night, and STILL managing to operate a motor vehicle lol, and how Exstacy really, isn't as bad as the early 90's media were making out.

About 1994 I think.

Was Leah Betts about 92?? Mmm.

Because that was seriously politically stirred up here by press, and anyone knew of Exstacy then likely knew Leah Betts died on it infamously.

Except it was excessive water intake, NOT the damn clean roll (yeah funny how these bits never even surface)

So Brian Harvey got caught right in the firing line there his bandmates never stopped screwing at him they were BIG then nadder!

Because my point. "Exstacy" = MDMA.

90's Exstacy pills highest order in truth were about 55% MDMA 10-15% MDA rest clean MDE or "Eve" in any ratio, all one or a combo, determining subjectivity too.

But we all just called it Exstacy. I think that should encompass all 3.

Like OG Snowballs 200 mg's MDA, incredible things but not Exstacy by definition but MDA pills.

Anyway. I can have taken equiv to over 400 mg's diazepam by dark, and any dose of LSD still hits me mcg for mcg.

I bet your head was too far from being clear, crack rushed in and unable to rise up on the acid and process the tumbledrying psyche.

Possibly? Rather than say Crack + LSD per se.

I smoked crack after taking shrooms and it nullified the trip completely, more than benzos or opioids do. It was a fairly small dose of shrooms, though.

Not sure why. Meth potentiates trips (in a bad way imo), but crack kills it. Weird.
So does Heroin IME.

And Ketamine although ironically smooths all edges, difficulty.

Best thing really lots pure ketamine lsd exstacy Skunk shrooms.

That combo in earnest I swear atoms dance and there is only gravity, so you don't float to roof lol