• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzodiazepine potentiation

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Cimetidine or tagamet were recalled a few years ago. I took them to potentiate benzodiazepines.

I still have a fair few of these left. Just how bad are these to still keep taking?

I know that but I figure I may as well use all of these up since I have loads of them and they potentiate Alprazolam.

Honestly, and I respect that not all take to it, but seriously if you are just looking for a fundamentally physically safe way to potentiate benzos (arguably inadvisable without control and moderation IMO with a view to using LESS actual benzos...

Kava! I swear, a good daily kava session virtually doubles the subjective physical, anxiolytic effects of benzos for me.

So my already current 14 to 18 mg’s Etizolam daily, is effectively a good 300 mg’s Diazepam. With say, 60 grams strong kava daily in combo.

I amaze myself at still making a degree of sense lol.

I’m currently debating a 600 ug LSD Drop. Not decided yet. Mmmm? I’m am a nutjob btw lol.

I’m currently loving a kava called Solomon’s Gold Headhunter. Fully legal. Fantastic, heavy, mood lifting, mellow effects.

Honestly, and I respect that not all take to it, but seriously if you are just looking for a fundamentally physically safe way to potentiate benzos (arguably inadvisable without control and moderation IMO with a view to using LESS actual benzos...

Kava! I swear, a good daily kava session virtually doubles the subjective physical, anxiolytic effects of benzos for me.

So my already current 14 to 18 mg’s Etizolam daily, is effectively a good 300 mg’s Diazepam. With say, 60 grams strong kava daily in combo.

I amaze myself at still making a degree of sense lol.

I’m currently debating a 600 ug LSD Drop. Not decided yet. Mmmm? I’m am a nutjob btw lol.

I’m currently loving a kava called Solomon’s Gold Headhunter. Fully legal. Fantastic, heavy, mood lifting, mellow effects.

That is alot of etizolam. Taken long enough doses like that will give you post-benzodiazepine shell shock upon cessation. My 1 gram/day nordiazepam habit from years ago left me permanently on edge.

I'd recommending tapering asap.

That is alot of etizolam. Taken long enough doses like that will give you post-benzodiazepine shell shock upon cessation. My 1 gram/day nordiazepam habit from years ago left me permanently on edge.

I'd recommending tapering asap.
Me too. The only real, sensible, advisable logic right? I’m well aware.

I did drop that 600 ug LSD. I may be adrift somewhere for a while, just loaded a fresh Cinderella Jack load to seal the deal, for now anyway.

It says it causes cancer

If you've ever lived in California... every single plastic wrapper or appliance or electronic device you buy also comes with the very Californian sticker "this product contains chemicals known to cause cancer". Not saying you should start smoking, but many daily things we encounter are known to be mildly carcinogenic yet are completely safe when used as recommended.

Me too. The only real, sensible, advisable logic right? I’m well aware.

I did drop that 600 ug LSD. I may be adrift somewhere for a while, just loaded a fresh Cinderella Jack load to seal the deal, for now anyway.

I think now i understand how you tolerate your milligram doses of LSD 🤣

That said the time I took 350mg of 4-aco-dmt i took 12 or so milligrams of etizolam to take the edge off but I was still horrified and wound up in the hospital with sky high blood pressure. I figured I'd wind up in a psych ward for at least a weeks because i had ventured too far (had also snorted 80-110mg of 4-ho-met and bunch of n-ethylhexedrone right before taking the 350mg of 4-aco-dmt). I was mostly fine 8 hours later though still tripping pretty hard. If i hadn't taken that etizolam I probably would have wound up in that psych ward (or perhaps had a heart attack or stroke as my blood pressure was something like 210/180 when I got to the hospital).

I think now i understand how you tolerate your milligram doses of LSD 🤣

That said the time I took 350mg of 4-aco-dmt i took 12 or so milligrams of etizolam to take the edge off but I was still horrified and wound up in the hospital with sky high blood pressure. I figured I'd wind up in a psych ward for at least a weeks because i had ventured too far (had also snorted 80-110mg of 4-ho-met and bunch of n-ethylhexedrone right before taking the 350mg of 4-aco-dmt). I was mostly fine 8 hours later though still tripping pretty hard. If i hadn't taken that etizolam I probably would have wound up in that psych ward (or perhaps had a heart attack or stroke as my blood pressure was something like 210/180 when I got to the hospital).
I will come back to you on this when I can LOL as my faculties are very diminished right now, Thanks for sharing again and always am very interested in hearing your experiences and knowledge.

If you've ever lived in California... every single plastic wrapper or appliance or electronic device you buy also comes with the very Californian sticker "this product contains chemicals known to cause cancer". Not saying you should start smoking, but many daily things we encounter are known to be mildly carcinogenic yet are completely safe when used as recommended.
Mad! Cos I've already had and havev§hitloàstßçleft

Cimetidine/Tagamet also has been found to increase the risk of developing gynecomastia (male breasts) but these risks, like cancer, are minimal if you're taking it occasionally in small amounts.

It really seems like just being alive these days 'causes cancer'

I'd be more worried about developing rebound heart burn if you start taking the stuff too much. Not gonna kill you or anything but having really bad heart burn cause youre trying to stop taking it would suck