• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Benzodiazepine potentiation

Cimetidine/Tagamet also has been found to increase the risk of developing gynecomastia (male breasts) but these risks, like cancer, are minimal if you're taking it occasionally in small amounts.

It really seems like just being alive these days 'causes cancer'

I'd be more worried about developing rebound heart burn if you start taking the stuff too much. Not gonna kill you or anything but having really bad heart burn cause youre trying to stop taking it would suck
What's heart burn

Since you don’t have that many left and you’ve already been talking it

I would jus go ahead and use them IMO

What's heart burn

Heartburn is that burning/pain feeling you get in chest or throat area from things like too much acid reflux. Basically stomach acid gets up into the esophagus/throat and causes a burning sensation, here we call it "heartburn"

That's one thing cimetidine is used for, it helps reduce the amount of acid in your stomach so in return you get less heartburn. But some people find that if they take cimetidine daily for awhile and then stop suddenly they get a sort of rebound effect where there stomach starts producing even more acid then usual, so for awhile they suffer from even worse heartburn until things go back to normal.

What's heart burn
Heartburn feels a bit more like salsa, labeled “Muy Caliente”, replaces your blood, gets circulated throughout the pulmonic, aortic and mitral valves of your ❤️, then flows into and out of the various cardiac chambers, with side trips to the lungs and esophagus, and possibly the throat.

Yes they will increase the plasma levels of alp in your blood

the grapefruit is better for alp

just mske the decision, it’s been explained multiple times

How did you know I had a small amount?
Because you wrote the words maybe? I know you have made about 20 different posts in the last couple of days and seem to be quite manic and paranoid. It might be your meds or your Mental Health in general. Your posts are usually all over the place for a couple of days and then you go quiet for weeks. Then you resurface to gain assurances, but don't want to wait for info and comments to help you and get agitated if the response to your questions don't come quickly. No one here at BL is spying on you with cameras or knows how many drugs you have in your possession. Maybe you should take a little break and get some rest. I know you take anti-psychotics because you have posted that you do. Please make sure you are using your medicine properly <3

Last edited:
Just added 300mg of pregabalin into the mix. I had 2mg aplrazolam a good hour ago. Not a recommandable thing to do from the HR perspective.

Because you wrote the words maybe? I know you have made about 20 different posts in the last couple of days and seem to be quite manic and paranoid. It might be your meds or your Mental Health in general. Your posts are usually all over the place for a couple of days and then you go quiet for weeks. Then you resurface to gain assurances, but don't want to wait for info and comments to help you and get agitated if the response to your questions don't come quickly. No one here at BL is spying on you with cameras or knows how many drugs you have in your possession. Maybe you should take a little break and get some rest. I know you take anti-psychotics because you have posted that you do. Please make sure you are using your medicine properly <3
True, going back I wrote "I have a fair few of these left"

lol I don't get agitated. It's my meds. I can tell you yes People on BL are spying on me. You just don't know because you signed up before it all happened.