• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Benzo problem

But I say it again. Cause you only see this from your level of perspective, so you’ll probably never understand, so I don’t see bothering my time by discussing this with you. You probably never see any other opportunity’s than what your own logic tells you.

You stop explaining yourself when you realise people only understand from their level of perception.

I only got a psychiatrist, and I guess she would just send me to a mental institution. Cause I got a false paranoid schizo diagnosis, cause I’m a targeted individual, and gangstalked, and have been for 8 years. Don’t know if you’ve heard of the terms before.
I'm a targeted individual also and had a thread up about it but not many believed it so I took it down. Can i ask where you are from?

I had a friend, who was a reality TV star, now dead, God bless her heart but when she was withdrawing from benzos she believed she was filming on a set for a make believe show. I literally watched her build sets for days out of blankets and pillows, like a 4yr old would build a fort. She was so absorbed in her delusions and could not be convinced she was not filming a show.